My new camp label and jar almost finalized!

Trappeur

I thought I would share some pictures of my new jars I got from Moonshine and my new labels.   OMG these jars Moonshine are just so perfect!    Thankyou so very very much thinking you would have a jar for me and you did!

I have been wanting for years to come up with another collection of jars with the look of a camp label and think I finally have.
The label on the jar is a tad too big in height and I have redone the label and ordered them about 3/4" less in height than what they look like on the jar.
 Usually when I have to do a new label and am unsure if I have the right size, that's when I order a page of them and go from there.   But at least you can see what they look like on the jars. 
I wanted to tie a sprig of some fir needle greenery with a pine cone attached to the handle but when I put on the lid, it didn't sit right with me and I just didn't want to invest in $$$ to get something to hang off the lid handle.   So then I thought....I have boxes of birch bark I picked when I was in Maine last year for my cornice boards so I went and pulled out some pieces, ripped them to give the rusted rugged look, punched a hole in them and tied with some jute twine and I really like.     Now the birch bark there will be pieces in white, tan, brown, etc...all one of a kind.  I think I have it now....It's my most favorite accomplishment to date for me. ha ha ha.   Now just have to figure out a price to sell them for and get my wicks figured out.   I used these jars many years ago but am retesting in 3 jars I poured last night.  I have l jar with 1 cd 20,  1 jar in 2 cd 5 wicks, and 1 jars in 2 cd 4 wicks.   Can't believe I have to wait for them to cure now.....but it is what it is.    Thanks for looking.

Then I just went and did something I shouldn't have done...I did them in a red background as I love anything red and omg...I love them too.   I ordered these yellow labels today, but I can always change it, if I wanted to if I do it today... My apple orchard store I'm selling them to in the yellow.   There is another store that I know the red ones will fit perfectly in as they carry all campy high end merchandise in their store like Woolrich, Pendleton, and good quality tee shirts that are all campy so these candles I believe would fit perfectly in their shop.  If this shop isn't interested maybe I should change the apple orchards labels from yellow to red....Geesh I really put myself in these riduculous situations and hate it when I can't make up my mind...I'll put up a picture and you all can tell me what you think...On the red label the colors didn't come through that good on the scent name.  That color is really a light green.

Happy Labor Day to everyone
Trappeur
CIMG1286.thumb.JPG.3bff35a6d7df0658702ce957067575f5.JPG

CIMG1274.thumb.JPG.8aad8bfa443cb4fb669651c52e7e009e.JPG

1330473143_blueridgeadventurewear2.thumb.jpg.9e077c4de27414c1c331688f144bbb43.jpg

• Like 7

Geesh, now why didn't I think of that! lol    Great Idea Forest!   I'm on it now!   And yes, I know it would sell.

Guess how many fried pies I have of theirs in my freezer in the basement?   46!.....that's disgusting....  My favorite is the sweet potato fried pie.

Trappeur

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Geesh, now why didn't I think of that! lol    Great Idea Forest!   I'm on it now!   And yes, I know it would sell.

Guess how many fried pies I have of theirs in my freezer in the basement?   46!.....that's disgusting....  My favorite is the sweet potato fried pie.

Trappeur

There is no way 46 fried pies would stay in my freezer long enough to freeze, unless I started with 60.

• Haha 1

Oh I love that movie, and that song was one of my most favorite parts and  when John Travolta comes walking down the stairs in his boxers too.  I hope it comes on t.v. soon so I can watch it again and again....

Trappeur

• Haha 1