Suggestions for Fragrance Buddy Oils????

Trappeur

Can I get any suggestions for a clean cotton, fresh linen, type scent from Fragrance Buddy?

I use 464.   They have so many different types of a clean scent but I have never ordered any of this type scent and since they are having a sale, I would like to 

get a pound or two...

Also would greatly appreciate any/all oils that do well in 464 from them.

Thanks.               Trappeur

@Trappeur, I was doing a search on FB and I saw that during their last sale, you bought Mulled Cider.  How did you like it?  I keep telling myself I have enough Apple Scents, but I do love a good Mulled Cider or Wassail.

I also saw that I resisted ordering during their Memorial Day sale and bought 3 dresses instead.  :)  I still don't need anything, so I'm on the fence about ordering this time but @katmeltswax has got me wanting to try their Fairy Garden, and I guess I could use some more Salted Caramel and Spiced Apples & Peaches.  :)

• Like 1

You know I have never tried a Wassail.   Is that a cider something scent?

Gail,  I absolutely love the Mulled cider.  Actually I think that is my go to cider scent from now on, it's that great.   Geesh I have so many, it's unbelievable.

So you bought 3 dresses instead of oils! :laugh2:You are such a riot Gail I swear!

I can't remember when I had on a dress for petes sake...

I've been told by a few I need to go shopping for myself and buy myself some new clothes and get out of the sweats and flannels and t shirts...hee, hee

When my sisters came and sprung a surprise visit on me, they went in my closet and couldn't believe what I had hanging..lol..they said it's time for new clothes! lol and they threw out all my clothes they didn't want me to keep hanging on to, just because they could see the dust on the shoulders of clothes hanging..lol  Every time I talk to them, I have my one sister from Maine who always says, Suzanne did they have a sale on red/navy stripe shirts somewhere?   Because, year after year I always seem to wear those same shirts....Well, geesh, they had a sale and I do admit I did in fact buy 4 of the same shirts...

But no one see's me....so who cares?   My cats don't!

Trappeur

• Haha 3

@Trappeur, so the Mulled Cider from FB is that good huh?  Thanks a lot.  :)  

I thought Wassail was like a spiced apple cider, but when I looked up the scent descriptions from 3 different suppliers they all had more going on than just apple.  Like cranberry and orange too.  

Well, just because I said I liked it and it was really great, it might wind up being a dud for you....and then maybe not.   It is nice Gail.   I don't even remember ordering it.   Oh wait, I think I bought it from someone here off the classifieds...yea, that might have been it...not sure.

Trappeur

On 9/2/2018 at 11:17 AM, GailC said:

I don't have any clean type scents from Fragrance Buddy but some of the FO's that do well in 444 for me are Lemon Pound Cake, Salted Caramel, and Spiced Apples & Peaches.  You already know about Cinnamon Broom.  :)

Hi Gail.... I have a quick question about Cinnamon Broom.  Does it smell different than CS Connamon Sticks?  That's the only reason I haven't granbed connamon broom because I thought it was the same as cinnamon stick.  Please LMK.  TIA

28 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Gail.... I have a quick question about Cinnamon Broom.  Does it smell different than CS Connamon Sticks?  That's the only reason I haven't granbed connamon broom because I thought it was the same as cinnamon stick.  Please LMK.  TIA

Cinnamon Broom from FB and Cinnamon Stick from CS are very different to me.  Cinnamon Broom is more straight cinnamon and Cinnamon Stick has other notes added.  I looked it up and it has some nutmeg and clove.  I really like them both, but Cinnamon Stick has been a favorite of mine since 2009.  But my Granddaughter's favorite fall fragrance of mine is Cinnamon Broom.  They are both super strong in soy wax.

• Thanks 1

Marleigha, you know those cinnamon brooms they sell in the grocery stores at Christmas time?   Well this is what the scent smells like.   Always has been a top #! seller for me.  It is slightly different than regular cinnamon stick.   It is also a great blender when you need a cinnamon also.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much @GailC and @Trappeur  I was up in the air on it as I have cinnamon stick from CS as well as 2#'s of Cinnamon Stick from NG.  I have to admit that the cinnamon brooms they sell at grocery and craft stores during the holidays smell divine!  

Do you gals have any MW favs from FB? I was eyeing up the MW Lavender Sage but read somewhere that it's herbal.  I already have 2 herbal lavender FO's so I pulled back.  CS being one of them. And then possibly any other FB favs?  

Edited by Marleigha

48 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Hello Everyone!!!!  Just wanted to ask you all about the FB sale.  Does your email also say 12 am on the 4th?   @GailC @Trappeur  @katmeltswax My email says the sale is through the 4th at 12 am  Can someone else also confirm this is what their email from FB says?

Email said sale ends at 12:00 AM on the 4th.  

So it ended at midnight on Labor Day, the 3rd.  :(  I wondered why you were asking about Cinnamon Broom when the sale was over.  But they may have another one on Black Friday.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Marleigha said:

Hello Everyone!!!!  Just wanted to ask you all about the FB sale.  Does your email also say 12 am on the 4th?   @GailC @Trappeur  @katmeltswax My email says the sale is through the 4th at 12 am  Can someone else also confirm this is what their email from FB says?

My email states thru the 4th at 12am.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GailC said:

Email said sale ends at 12:00 AM on the 4th.  

So it ended at midnight on Labor Day, the 3rd.  :(  I wondered why you were asking about Cinnamon Broom when the sale was over.  But they may have another one on Black Friday.  

Yes they always have a black Friday sale ,will be here soon enough 😀

I have purchased with 25 to 35 % off in the past as well .

Oh!   Another sale???  When is black Friday?

I got my order in to them last night at exactly 11:59 last night with 1 minute to spare.

I got up this morning and an email came at 11:47 this morning saying shipped this morning and I will get all my goodies tomorrow!

Trappeur

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

My email states thru the 4th at 12am.

YESSSS..... @katmeltswax  that was DEFINITELY my understanding of the sale. Otherwise  I would have just placed it last night.  That's why this morning I was still taking my good old time.  I pray that Adam at FB will honor it as I'm clearly not he only one that midundefstood.  I guess now hat I'm thinking about it thy will usually say sale ends at night night in the 4th do you know what I mean?  So finger crossed 🤞🏼that they will honor it.  I will certainly show them this thread of all of you ladies that also understood it to end at midnight tonight if it really did already end.  I put in an email to them so hopefully they will understand the mix up.  😭

5 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I got my order in to them last night at exactly 11:59 last night with 1 minute to spare.

I got up this morning and an email came at 11:47 this morning saying shipped this morning and I will get all my goodies tomorrow!

Trappeur

The way it was worded I truly thought it ended tonight at midnight.   Usually when they announce a sale it will say sale ends at midnight o the 4t or midnight on the 5th.  The wording threw me off so hoping that they will still honor it.... 😔  I specifically didn't place my order last night because I knew I had a whole other day.  😭😭😭

5 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

See here Trapp! I barely made it lol

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving ,huge sales everywhere kwim.

I ordered a lb. of Champagne Pomegranite ,for the life of me

I don't know why lol, just sounded like a great Fall scent in my brain.

Also a lb of Celestial Sea ,never tried either one . Hope these work out lol

Also got many I was needing as well . 

Christmas came early this year Kat!    Well, at least we have a little breather room b/4 Black Friday.

Talking about a breather....I just got done this week and delivered to one account 150 candles and they were all double wicked too and I did in 9 days!

Then I also made 69 candles same time for my apple orchard account   But have to get another 100 or so more to them this week.

You would think I would be rich with money to throw around with all the dang candles I make but I never can never seem to find any extra money.

Guess it goes out as fast as it comes in.

Trappeur

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

The way it was worded I truly thought it ended tonight at midnight.   Usually when they announce a sale it will say sale ends at midnight o the 4t or midnight on the 5th.  The wording threw me off so hoping that they will still honor it.... 😔  I specifically didn't place my order last night because I knew I had a whole other day.  😭😭😭

I'm sorry......

Trappeur

9 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Glad I'm not alone @katmeltswax  😔

I could see how that is misleading...I really could.   They say through the 4'th at 12 AM.....Well it's not even through the entire day but at the minute of the day  right when the 4'th starts....but yes 12 AM would be midnight of the 3'rd....Did I just say that?

Trappeur

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Christmas came early this year Kat!    Well, at least we have a little breather room b/4 Black Friday.

Talking about a breather....I just got done this week and delivered to one account 150 candles and they were all double wicked too and I did in 9 days!

Then I also made 69 candles same time for my apple orchard account   But have to get another 100 or so more to them this week.

You would think I would be rich with money to throw around with all the dang candles I make but I never can never seem to find any extra money.

Trappeur

I was looking for a WOW! To click like on Facebook. That’s a lot of candles! 

Good for you! 

8 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Dang Trapp ,You can pour circles around me lol....I do not know how you manage to pour soooo many at once . 

Lol I feel you on the $ ,it's a never ending cycle right . I can manage to spend all my profits on oils in no time. 

Hey it takes $ to make money right lol...