Frangrance Buddy 20% off sale

katmeltswax

Most places say "through the 4'th till midnight 12 P.M.

The AM is the thing that threw a few people.   At first when I read it myself, I questioned it...but I wasn't going to take a chance and just put my order through just in case it was in the wee hours of the morning...and it was.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Ok here's what my reminder email says ,Sale ends at 12am on Sept 4th.So yes I can see why it is a bit confusing ,however it ended on the date it stated at midnight on the 4th lol...Which was midnight Monday right lol...

I am  willing to bet Adam will let her place the order b/c she was getting 17 lb bottles this time ,I certainly would if I were a supplier . That's a great sale for the company kwim.

The time & date can be a a bit confusing on the emails .

Also it depends the time zone we live in pretty sure .I did go by midnight on Labor Day Tx time .

We are Central Time here .

• Thanks 1

On 9/4/2018 at 4:46 PM, Marleigha said:

Hi Kat!  I just wanted to make sure your email says the same thing as mine..... Dies yours say through the 4th at 12 am ??? 

I do see why you would be confused on the time ,it is a bit mis leading kwim. 

I bet if you call Adam the owner ,he will honor the discount bc you were planning on ordering so much . I know I would if I had a customer wanting 17 lb bottles .

Hey it's worth a try ,lmk if I can be of any help ok 😉

Kat 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I do see why you would be confused on the time ,it is a bit mis leading kwim. 

I bet if you call Adam the owner ,he will honor the discount bc you were planning on ordering so much . I know I would if I had a customer wanting 17 lb bottles .

Hey it's worth a try ,lmk if I can be of any help ok 😉

Kat 

You are so darn sweet Kat!!!  I tried that evening both submitting a message through the website and also tried sending an email.  No one has even responded back to me. 😔  I am a bit upset and concerned that no one has even responded to me.  Do they have a telephone number?  At this point, I'm worried they didn't even receive my email or message.  It's just odd that I wouldn't even receive a response kwim?  😩

• Like 1

I know .......I have looked and looked for a phone number and I have never found one myself.

I did get responses when I went on their facebook page and send them a message so I would try that.  Send them a couple messages.  That is the only way I know of to get their attention.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Marleigha said:

You are so darn sweet Kat!!!  I tried that evening both submitting a message through the website and also tried sending an email.  No one has even responded back to me. 😔  I am a bit upset and concerned that no one has even responded to me.  Do they have a telephone number?  At this point, I'm worried they didn't even receive my email or message.  It's just odd that I wouldn't even receive a response kwim?  😩

What a shame M ,I will see if I have any luck finding a # ,maybe on some older invoices . I cannot believe your not getting a response  This co usually has great customer in service in the past kwim. I will be in touch .

• Like 1

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Today was my birthday and I had such a great time with my hubby and kiddos!  But I was just about to hop offline and seen I had emails to check!!!!  So I open my email and GUESS WHO??? ......... YES!  It was Adam from FB!!!  Ladies I have to be honest, I  was like a kid in a candy store reading his email.  He did apologize for the delay in getting back to me and gave me a code to go ahead and honor the 20%!  What a stand up guy and what GREAT customer service!  I haven't checked the code yet but I'm sure it will be fine.  I told him that we are leaving for vacation to Disney World Monday the 10th so I would have to use it when we got back due to us not being here to get the package.  But yes!!! I'm soooooo HAPPY!  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH formtoir support and kindness!  I absolutely love Craft Server and all of you ladies!  Just an amazing community here!  

Anyways, I will report back on the 17th or 18th when we get back from vacation and I place the order.  YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!!  What did you guys order this go round from FB?  I might even add 1-2 more!  😋

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

We are in the same boat lol. I emailed them and havent gotten a response yet. I was sure they were backed up with the holiday and sale. I still thought that i wouldve heard back by now 

Hello!  I checked my emails today and he responded and apologized for the delay as he said they were swamped with order and just getting back to emails.  Fingers crossed they get back to you by Monday.  Did you get to place an order? 

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hello!  I checked my emails today and he responded and apologized for the delay as he said they were swamped with order and just getting back to emails.  Fingers crossed they get back to you by Monday.  Did you get to place an order

Good morning ☺  thats awesome, glad you heard back. Yes i did but i dont believe i got the discount which was why i emailed. I dumped and readded and they kept calling my name. 😯

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! Today was my birthday and I had such a great time with my hubby and kiddos!  But I was just about to hop offline and seen I had emails to check!!!!  So I open my email and GUESS WHO??? ......... YES!  It was Adam from FB!!!  Ladies I have to be honest, I  was like a kid in a candy store reading his email.  He did apologize for the delay in getting back to me and gave me a code to go ahead and honor the 20%!  What a stand up guy and what GREAT customer service!  I haven't checked the code yet but I'm sure it will be fine.  I told him that we are leaving for vacation to Disney World Monday the 10th so I would have to use it when we got back due to us not being here to get the package.  But yes!!! I'm soooooo HAPPY!  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH formtoir support and kindness!  I absolutely love Craft Server and all of you ladies!  Just an amazing community here!  

Anyways, I will report back on the 17th or 18th when we get back from vacation and I place the order.  YOU GUYS ALL ROCK!!!  What did you guys order this go round from FB?  I might even add 1-2 more!  😋

Great News! I was thinking he would go ahead & honor the discount for you , especially since your ordering 17 lbs .lol . I certainly would give you the discount if I sold fo kwim. Glad all worked out for you M.

Kat

Happy Birthday to You !!!! 

Edited by katmeltswax
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

Good morning ☺  thats awesome, glad you heard back. Yes i did but i dont believe i got the discount which was why i emailed. I dumped and readded and they kept calling my name. 😯

Ohhhh NOOOO!  😢  That's terrible.  Did you put the LABORDAY code in when you ordered?  

19 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Great News! I was thinking he would go ahead & honor the discount for you , especially since your ordering 17 lbs .lol . I certainly would give you the discount if I sold fo kwim. Glad all worked out for you M.

Kat

Happy Birthday to You !!!! 

Awww... THANK YOU so much for the Birthday wishes @katmeltswax.  Your always so stinking sweet!  What ones diddou end up ordering this go round?  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Awww... THANK YOU so much for the Birthday wishes @katmeltswax.  Your always so stinking sweet!  What ones diddou end up ordering this go round?  

I ordered 2 new ones I have not tried yet .

Champagne Pomegranite(love oob)

Celestial Sea 

Pumpkin pie Perfection(strong oob)

Blueberry maple pancakes

I also ordered a hand full i use on a regular basis .I recommend any of these ,all are strong & wonderful .

Mulberry 

Pumpkin pecan Waffle

Dreamsicle

Bella

Pink Chiffon

Beach

My all time fav is Fairy Garden 

I hope you get many you really like 

Lmk

Kat

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

I ordered 2 new ones I have not tried yet .

Champagne Pomegranite(love oob)

Celestial Sea 

Pumpkin pie Perfection(strong oob)

Blueberry maple pancakes

I also ordered a hand full i use on a regular basis .I recommend any of these ,all are strong & wonderful .

Mulberry 

Pumpkin pecan Waffle

Dreamsicle

Bella

Pink Chiffon

Beach

My all time fav is Fairy Garden 

I hope you get many you really like 

Lmk

Kat

Ohhhh okay.  Bella is one that has been in my radar for a long while and for some reason it always makes its way out of my cart.  What do you get from this one?  The description is so confusing to me....  And I most certainly will let you know what ones I get.  We are off today for Disney/Universal Studios in Orlando.... flight leaves in about 8 hours.  ❤😇🎉🎈🎊🤗

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Ohhhh okay.  Bella is one that has been in my radar for a long while and for some reason it always makes its way out of my cart.  What do you get from this one?  The description is so confusing to me....  And I most certainly will let you know what ones I get.  We are off today for Disney/Universal Studios in Orlando.... flight leaves in about 8 hours.  ❤😇🎉🎈🎊🤗

Bella is a super strong . It is very similar to Sex Bomb & JJ Bedtime bath , if your familiar with these ,I sell alot of this one in melts & bath bombs as well . 

I think the scents are so very close to my nose . I can send you a sample if you would like to try it before purchasing a large size 😉

I wish you a fun & safe trip to Disney . Sounds like your getting a Wonderful Birthday gift .

Lmk I can send you samples of any I have .

Kat

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

@katmeltswax

I need a scent for baby shower favors. I do NOT want to do Baby Powder.  I was thinking something lavender-ish.  Do you think Bella would be appropriate?

And you were right about Fairy Garden.  It's great. Thanks for the recommendation.

I think Bella would make great baby shower favors .

I also recommend RE  Children's Room ,very nice for a baby scent .

Would you like a sample of both ? 

I would be happy to send these to you for testing . 

Lol your welcome on the FG ,this one is one my favorite scents.

I do love  fruity types & FG is so strong with great throw ,love the blackberry note 😉

I like blending florals with fruit & FG is exactly that kwim . 

55 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

@katmeltswax

I need a scent for baby shower favors. I do NOT want to do Baby Powder.  I was thinking something lavender-ish.  Do you think Bella would be appropriate?

And you were right about Fairy Garden.  It's great. Thanks for the recommendation.

I also think Sweet Pea makes great baby shower favors .The Best I have found is C source ,spot on to Bath& Body works version.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I think Bella would make great baby shower favors .

I also recommend RE  Children's Room ,very nice for a baby scent .

Would you like a sample of both ? 

I would be happy to send these to you for testing . 

Lol your welcome on the FG ,this one is one my favorite scents.

I do love  fruity types & FG is so strong with great throw ,love the blackberry note 😉

I like blending florals with fruit & FG is exactly that kwim . 

Thank you for the generous offer, but I'm just gonna go ahead and order it.  I'm sure it'll be fine. 

I thought I had ordered Sweater Weather when they had the sale, but apparently I forgot.  And I got a couple in the sale that I really like and I want to go ahead and re-order those too, so I'm just gonna put in another order with FB today.

I actually have a great Sweet Pea, and I haven't even considered using it, but it does sound like a good alternative.  I'm gonna pour a tester and see.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Thank you for the generous offer, but I'm just gonna go ahead and order it.  I'm sure it'll be fine. 

I thought I had ordered Sweater Weather when they had the sale, but apparently I forgot.  And I got a couple in the sale that I really like and I want to go ahead and re-order those too, so I'm just gonna put in another order with FB today.

I actually have a great Sweet Pea, and I haven't even considered using it, but it does sound like a good alternative.  I'm gonna pour a tester and see.  

I have only tried Aztecs sweater weather , honestly I did not like their version at all .Maybe FB is much better . What did you get from FB that you like the most ? 

If you don't mind sharing lol.

I just love most all I have from this co.

They always have a great Black Friday sale also ,excited to jump in this one as always lol.

Yes Sweet Pea makes great baby shower favors ,have used this one many times fir this occasion ,everyone loved it. 

I do think you will be happy with Bella ,super strong beautiful scent . 

2 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I have only tried Aztecs sweater weather , honestly I did not like their version at all .Maybe FB is much better . What did you get from FB that you like the most ? 

If you don't mind sharing lol.

I just love most all I have from this co.

They always have a great Black Friday sale also ,excited to jump in this one as always lol.

Yes Sweet Pea makes great baby shower favors ,have used this one many times fir this occasion ,everyone loved it. 

I do think you will be happy with Bella ,super strong beautiful scent . 

I haven't tried Sweater Weather or even smelled the BBW version.  It just sounded like what I need to round out a collection I'm doing.  Maybe I need to rethink it....or at least go to the mall and smell BBW's.  I was just flying blind on that one.  I was kind of excited to get it, but then I opened my package and realized I didn't order it, and I was disappointed.

The FO's I am re-ordering aren't really anything earth-shattering.  Just filling some gaps in my fall/winter collections.  Harvest Gathering, Circus Concessions, Victorian Christmas, Pumpkin Pie Perfection & Christmas Splendor.