CANDLE SCIENCE 1 OZ SAMPLE SALE- 99 CENTS

Marleigha

40 minutes ago, Marleigha said:

Out of the Pumpkin Caramel Crunch & Toasted Pumpkin Spice the TPS sounded more appealing to me.  So I ordered the Pound size of that one and a sample of the Pumpkin Caramel Crunch.  So we shall see.  Thanks so much for your opinions on them.  Greatly appreciated!  

I just poured a test candle with the TPS today and I added just a splash of Very Vanilla from CS; it rounded it out a bit.  I did an 80% TPS and 20% VV blend.  Smells wonderful without being too creamy since I just added a bit of the VV. 

• Like 1

Yessss!!! I betcha it's so good!  I can't wait to smell the TPS.  I have 2# of Very Vanilla but I also have Vanilla Voodoo from CC.  But I'm now ISO of the best Vanilla Bean Noel.  Which I've been hearing is from WSP.  What VBN do you use?  

Marleigha, if you can afford 38.95 a pound which is what VBN is from WSP, get it!...Hands down is the very best VBN out there that I have found and I have tested many!

It is a knock your socks scent off the wall and lingers long after burned and even b/4 burned.   They do have free shipping there when you spend 25.00.   

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Yessss!!! I betcha it's so good!  I can't wait to smell the TPS.  I have 2# of Very Vanilla but I also have Vanilla Voodoo from CC.  But I'm now ISO of the best Vanilla Bean Noel.  Which I've been hearing is from WSP.  What VBN do you use?  

VBN from WSP is amazing; I'm on test burn #2 which has been going since 5 am today!  It is a creamy and delicious vanilla--not over the top vanilla notes with a bit of caramel type finish on it.  I would NEVER use this as a blender since it is crazy expensive.  It stands alone.

• Thanks 1

I am so proud of myself! I managed to get through the Candlescience 99 cent sale without ordering a thing. My therapist was happy too, he said maybe now they won’t have to put me in inpatient care. The only downside is I may have missed my chance to be featured on the TV show Hoarders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Forrest said:

I am so proud of myself! I managed to get through the Candlescience 99 cent sale without ordering a thing. My therapist was happy too, he said maybe now they won’t have to put me in inpatient care. The only downside is I may have missed my chance to be featured on the TV show Hoarders.

I'm a survivor as well-stay strong! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got in on the sale but that is only because I had an order going out to them.  And only ordered 5, but got them in 8oz bottles and took a chance and so far with the testing going on, they are winners...all of them.   I just love their oils...They are really quality oils CS offers.  They never seem to let me down.  Oh, there may have been a dud or 3 of them, but that is about it!   I love them!

Trappeur

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I got in on the sale but that is only because I had an order going out to them.  And only ordered 5, but got them in 8oz bottles and took a chance and so far with the testing going on, they are winners...all of them.   I just love their oils...They are really quality oils CS offers.  They never seem to let me down.  Oh, there may have been a dud or 3 of them, but that is about it!   I love them!

Trappeur

My problem is I can't seem to let go of the old samples that I'm never going to use. If I could do that I would have room for some new samples.

8 hours ago, Forrest said:

My problem is I can't seem to let go of the old samples that I'm never going to use

Talk about not getting rid of old samples... i had a box of supplies that i got out of the garage and was going through. I had several sniffies from bc that i had since around 2010 or so. They still smell delicious 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Marleigha, if you can afford 38.95 a pound which is what VBN is from WSP, get it!...Hands down is the very best VBN out there that I have found and I have tested many!

It is a knock your socks scent off the wall and lingers long after burned and even b/4 burned.   They do have free shipping there when you spend 25.00.   

Trappeur

It says $5.95 processing fee. WSP says free shipping then it says that so it is not free but still not bad but they shouldn't offer it as free. Because it isn't. 

• Like 1

They get you coming and going I swear.  Yep there is a processing fee...Well, isn't that what employees are for?????So they stick that in there and their oils are so darn expensive you just know they have the oils padded with the shipping included...that's what irks me.   What do they think we are stupid or fell off the turnip truck yesterday?   I despise things like this when all these extra costs are in there....And they make you think they have such a great deal and offer shipping!   Nothing is free!!  We're paying for it...... It's a bunch of bull.......And the thing is if you want it that badly you will pay all these extra charges....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 4

On 8/24/2018 at 9:23 PM, ScentedPleasurez said:

I was going to try this one but i ordered 4 1lb bottles of pumpkin something and they are all overbearing spice imo. Made my stomach churn while blending them lol. I would like a pure pumpkin of some sorts

You would probably love WSP  kabocha squash. It is pure pumpkin no spices or butter. It is a special buy now, so I bought 10 lbs during the last sale. It blends with practically everything. 

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sunday said:

so tell me how you really feel about the pumpkin souffle Marleigha hahahaha.

..looks like I will be SOL with another purchase from Candle science...apparently their computer system can't handle it if you have a Canadian credit card...although my shipping address is in Washington state...They told me it would be straightened out last sale and it looks like nothing was done...oh well

We're very sorry this prevented you from taking advantage of the sale! In the future, you can choose to check out with PayPal--just use your US shipping address for the billing address and complete the order with PayPal. We do apologize again, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team if there's anything else we can do to help. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

They get you coming and going I swear.  Yep there is a processing fee...Well, isn't that what employees are for?????So they stick that in there and their oils are so darn expensive you just know they have the oils padded with the shipping included...that's what irks me.   What do they think we are stupid or fell off the turnip truck yesterday?   I despise things like this when all these extra costs are in there....And they make you think they have such a great deal and offer shipping!   Nothing is free!!  We're paying for it...... It's a bunch of bull.......And the thing is if you want it that badly you will pay all these extra charges....

Trappeur

I have never bought directly from WSP. I've bought destashes of their oils cheap. Great quality but not worth the cost to me. I like other companies just as much. But the main reason I am undecided on ordering is because of the high prices with the shipping included and then praying the employees. And offering free shipping which it is not. I like knowing all the costs up front. 

31 minutes ago, ShelleyF said:

I have never bought directly from WSP. I've bought destashes of their oils cheap. Great quality but not worth the cost to me. I like other companies just as much. But the main reason I am undecided on ordering is because of the high prices with the shipping included and then praying the employees. And offering free shipping which it is not. I like knowing all the costs up front. 

he trick is to buy during their flash sales.

I can say with certainty as I look at my production schedules week over week, to my target market products made with WSP oils outsell others by nearly 50 to 1.  Well worth the cost IMO.

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sunday said:

so tell me how you really feel about the pumpkin souffle Marleigha hahahaha.

..looks like I will be SOL with another purchase from Candle science...apparently their computer system can't handle it if you have a Canadian credit card...although my shipping address is in Washington state...They told me it would be straightened out last sale and it looks like nothing was done...oh well

OMGOSH SUNDAY.....All those oils you listed were in your cart and you couldn't process it because they never straightened out the problem.....?    I'm so sorry.  Wow, that was a lot of money on just samples!   Well I see where Candle Science came back and said what to do.   That was nice.   I hope they sent you an email and told you they would process the order even though it is after the sale, just for how it happened.   That would be nice if they did that/would show good business sense on their end.   I'll look and see what I have in my cabinet and could send you some if I have them.

Trappeur

22 hours ago, Forrest said:

My problem is I can't seem to let go of the old samples that I'm never going to use. If I could do that I would have room for some new samples.

I started mixing them to make new scents. The has worked for me and I'm down to only about 30-40 sample bottles now (please don't ask how many I had before I started blending!! LOL) 

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2018 at 12:23 AM, Marleigha said:

And OH NOOO!!!! Couldn't you call them Monday morning and tell them what happened and that it wouldn't go through again and see what they say?  That's terrible!  I'm so sorry!!! I hope they fix it for you.  😕

OMGOSH SUNDAY.....All those oils you listed were in your cart and you couldn't process it because they never straightened out the problem.....?    I'm so sorry.  Wow, that was a lot of money on just samples!   Well I see where Candle Science came back and said what to do.   That was nice.   I hope they sent you an email and told you they would process the order even though it is after the sale, just for how it happened.   That would be nice if they did that/would show good business sense on their end.   I'll look and see what I have in my cabinet and could send you some if I have them.

Hi Marleigha and Trapps....I have to say I did contact Candle Science and in all honesty they have bent over backwards to make this sale go through...I couldn't ask for better service. They have been super quick to respond! It turns out that I have to complete the sale through Paypal...which is fine by me...but paypal seems to be giving me some issues all on it's own....sometimes the stars aren't aligned and stuff like this happens.

Trapps that's a sweet offer but really I'm OK....I think it will all work out in the end...and if not there's always next springs sale hahahahah:laugh2:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TallTayl said:

he trick is to buy during their flash sales.

I can say with certainty as I look at my production schedules week over week, to my target market products made with WSP oils outsell others by nearly 50 to 1.  Well worth the cost IMO.

That is awesome. I will keep an eye on the sales. 

On 8/27/2018 at 8:02 AM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Thank you Trapp!  I will definitely be getting the WSP VBN soon.  I just placed an order with them when they had their last 20% off sale but at that time I wasn't interested in another VBN.  I have the one from NG & JS but was hearing all the buzz about the one from WSP and it planted the seed.  Once my mind is set on something that's it... lol  I will be on a mission to get whatever it is that I set my mind on getting.  

I swear sometimes I think these FO's are so darn addictive!  I placed an order with FB when they had their sale, then WSP, then ICS (about $250 just from ICS alone).  Then I placed an order with RE for their scent event but also ordered like 15 of the 1# bottles and then I also just placed a large order with CS.  Ugh!  So I think I will hold off at least until they have their 20% off sale or better.  I heard they have a 35% off once a year... Have you seen this sale? And now Peak is having 15% off through Labor Day so I might just grab a handful there too.  But THEN I'M DONE, damnit!  LOL 😂 Shheecchhh..... My pockets will be empty rather quick if I don't slow down.  😬🤦🏼‍♀️   Crazy I tell ya... 

With that being said, do you have any favorites from Peak?  Or anyone else reading this can you suggest any FO's from Peak?  Thanks in afvance

everyone.  😇

On 8/23/2018 at 7:04 PM, Trappeur said:

I swore I wasn't going to get in on anymore sales but I have to place an order with CS, so I guess I'll get some...

Everything that Gail just said I agree.   Oh Gail!  Pumpkin Car. crunch is awesome!     I love it myself..!

I did get some White Birch samples and made a few candles and it is "beautiful".   So Gail you don't need to test that one as I did since we both use the same wax.

I'd get a pound too...don't waste your money on a sample...ha ha ha

Trappeur

Trappeur can you please describe 

the white birch?

Oh geezum crow, I'm terrible at describing....ok, let me get the bottle out and sniff away.  Actually I just got 2 pounds of it and it came in last night.

Hang tight....

here is their description:

Our White Birch fragrance oil adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. A fabulous choice for winter candle or soap lines, this scent also has year-round appeal as a luxury evergreen fragrance.

This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.

Note Profile:
Top: Eucalyptus, Mint
Middle: Cypress, Pine
Base: Tonka Bean, Birch Tar

Trappeur

Oh geezum crow, I'm terrible at describing....ok, let me get the bottle out and sniff away.  Actually I just got 2 pounds of it and it came in last night.

Hang tight....

here is their description:

Our White Birch fragrance oil adds a new layer of sophistication to traditional pine scents with vivid notes of eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka bean, creating a unique aromatic crispness. A fabulous choice for winter candle or soap lines, this scent also has year-round appeal as a luxury evergreen fragrance.

This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including fir needle, cedarwood, eucalyptus, patchouli, and cedar leaf.

Note Profile:
Top: Eucalyptus, Mint
Middle: Cypress, Pine
Base: Tonka Bean, Birch Tar

On day I came in from outside and I had this candle burning (White Birch) and what made me stop in my tracks was that I was very attracted to the scent and it made me walk over to the candle to see what scent I had burning as I had forgot.  As much as I love pines I can't burn them all day long as I find most pines very strong and at times can be nauseating to me that I can't go about the day smelling it so have to blow out after a few short hours....but I love them.  I'm very particular about pine scents and don't look for any new ones as I don't think there are any better than the ones I have chosen over the years.  The White Birch I found very spirited in the way that it was clean, fresh and just very uplifting in a good way.  You can smell the pine but it is not overbearing at all.  I really don't pickup much of the eucalyptus or mint as it says in the description.  Good thing too as I can't stand those 2 scents.  It's a very cool refreshing scent that you can just so ever slightly pickup the tonka bean and birch tar.   Everything has been blended so well that they fold into one another if you know what I mean.  Someone said somewhere on this forum that it was very similar to Fraser Fir.  I don't think so.  You definitely smell the pine without a doubt.  I think you would like it

Moonstar.   See, I told you I wasn't good at descriptions....

Trappeur

Trappeur