A glitsy looking label

Trappeur

5 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Aaahhh....hey Forest...what a sweet thing to say.  You need some labels now?    I'll help you.   If I can help someone, I know it will come back to me.  It always comes back to me like on this board all the ones who have helped me and still do!

And I would not take any money...

Trappeur:hello:

Thank you, I don't need any yet, but one day I might take you up on that. I was very impressed with the labels on your candles I saw in Blue Ridge. For somebody who lives in the back woods with her two pet skunks you sure know how to do "high end".

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I stumbled on this as I was searching for label ideas.  Trap, do you get all your labels from Zazzle, or just the images?  I'm debating if printing my own is better or if I should just go through Zazzle and make themed ones similar to what you have.  I do worry that if I vary the label with different themes, I won't have any consistent brand/logo image (unless I do a consistent one with my logo, contact, etc. on the lid?!).  Ugh, I stress way too much about this because it is always easier to change before you start.  

On 8/30/2018 at 4:10 PM, Forrest said:

Thank you, I don't need any yet, but one day I might take you up on that. I was very impressed with the labels on your candles I saw in Blue Ridge. For somebody who lives in the back woods with her two pet skunks you sure know how to do "high end".

lol......well, I can clean up rather nicely...I choose to live like my life like this.   Wouldn't change..lol

Trappeur

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Paintguru said:

So I stumbled on this as I was searching for label ideas.  Trap, do you get all your labels from Zazzle, or just the images?  I'm debating if printing my own is better or if I should just go through Zazzle and make themed ones similar to what you have.  I do worry that if I vary the label with different themes, I won't have any consistent brand/logo image (unless I do a consistent one with my logo, contact, etc. on the lid?!).  Ugh, I stress way too much about this because it is always easier to change before you start.  

Hi Paintguru,

All the images and labels come from Zazzle.   Once in a while I'll get an image off of google to fill in some empty spots on a label design I'm working on, but yes, 99.9% is all from Zazzle.

Trappeur

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hi Paintguru,

All the images and labels come from Zazzle.   Once in a while I'll get an image off of google to fill in some empty spots on a label design I'm working on, but yes, 99.9% is all from Zazzle.

Trappeur

It seems like they really only have one label size though.  Or am I missing something somewhere?  

image.thumb.png.9cd1ea8026f792e86cea8a985e07b99a.png

That is their biggest downfall I have been complaining to them for years.....Yes those are the prices under stickers when you type that word "stickers" into their search bar.   But you can also order labels by typing that word in "labels"....so you have to ways to go.   Now you can also design that rectangular label you just circled by doing it twice on the rectangular label and cutting the label in 1/2 when you them.

My most popular one I use is the 1 1/2" square one.   Or you can order the 3" square one and downsize your design on the label b/4 you order them and when you get them, trim them down.    That is what I do.....

Trappeur

8 hours ago, Paintguru said:

Ah interesting.  Yeah it is crazy that they don't have more size choices.  I'll have to look around and see if it is worth it to do these labels...guess I need to look for coupons.

They have 40 and 50% off sales on different products.  I create my stickers and save them so they are ready when one of their sales come up.

GoldieMN

17 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

They have 40 and 50% off sales on different products.  I create my stickers and save them so they are ready when one of their sales come up.

GoldieMN

Ditto what you do Goldie...

Trappeur