A real campy label I just made

Trappeur

I've been wanting to forever create a real campy label and I think I've done it.   I know it's busy but I really like.   Took me all day to do it too. 

Wanted to get everyone's input as usual.  I came up with Annual Cookout...something else? or that sound ok?  I was going to put something on the label like campsites for rent, or tubing or something along that line, but I really have enough wording.

Haven't decided what shop I'll sell it to...Probably my apple orchard account as I'm going to do a special set up in the store with camp related

accessories around the unit like camping gear, fishing poles, etc and things like that.   I might even leave my name "Trappeur's Lodge" on the label...maybe...well then 

I might change it tol since all my candles in there have the orchard house name on it.  Would be the right thing really, even though my name is a heck of a better fit for this label.

Well, why couldn't I put on the label, "Made for Mercier Orchards".   Is that a good idea?  Just seeing Mercier Orchards doesn't fit the label theme really.   Maybe remove on the bottom "made in Blue Ridge, GA" and change to "Made for Merceir Orchards" or how bout "An Exclusive to Mercier Orchards"....Is that any better?

The only problem I have and for me it is a big problem......what jar?   This label will be 3" square.  It fits nicely on the 12 oz or 20 status jar but 

I want something "cheap"....I was looking at the Flint jar Aztec has.  Has anyone ever used that jar?   I presently do in my orchard account the 

mason jar but it won't fit it, so that is out and I want something different anyway and this is hard!

Anything or suggestions anyone has on this label?

Thanks....Trappeur  

Camp label 1.jpg

17 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I've been wanting to forever create a real campy label and I think I've done it.   I know it's busy but I really like.   Took me all day to do it too. 

Wanted to get everyone's input as usual.  I came up with Annual Cookout...something else? or that sound ok?  I was going to put something on the label like campsites for rent, or tubing or something along that line, but I really have enough wording.

Haven't decided what shop I'll sell it to...Probably my apple orchard account as I'm going to do a special set up in the store with camp related

accessories around the unit like camping gear, fishing poles, etc and things like that.   I might even leave my name "Trappeur's Lodge" on the label...maybe...well then 

I might change it tol since all my candles in there have the orchard house name on it.  Would be the right thing really, even though my name is a heck of a better fit for this label.

Well, why couldn't I put on the label, "Made for Mercier Orchards".   Is that a good idea?  Just seeing Mercier Orchards doesn't fit the label theme really.   Maybe remove on the bottom "made in Blue Ridge, GA" and change to "Made for Merceir Orchards" or how bout "An Exclusive to Mercier Orchards"....Is that any better?

The only problem I have and for me it is a big problem......what jar?   This label will be 3" square.  It fits nicely on the 12 oz or 20 status jar but 

I want something "cheap"....I was looking at the Flint jar Aztec has.  Has anyone ever used that jar?   I presently do in my orchard account the 

mason jar but it won't fit it, so that is out and I want something different anyway and this is hard!

Anything or suggestions anyone has on this label?

Thanks....Trappeur  

Camp label 1.jpg

Very nice label Trapp!

I have several cases of the 16 ounce apothecary jar with the black handle lids I’m going to sell off cheap if your interested....you may have to flip the label horizontally but it’s an idea if your interested 

Yes I'm definitely interested Moonshine.  Could you do me a favor?   Cut a piece of paper 3" square and put on the jar and tell me if the  label will work?   I don't think it will.   I would have to minimize everything on the label to fit to the right size and trim the edges or just get a rectangular label like you said.

Just send me a message!   Thankyou for thinking of me...

Is this the jar?

Didn't you order some I think it was Bittercreek or Candles & Supplies that you got and the lids just sat loose on the jar?

Trappeur

407164044_apothecaryjar.gif.b79b47414b206e70c3e87bc78f1fa5fd.gif

The more I think about it Moonshine, if this is the jar and with that label which has black in it, I'm really loving this!

Hurry up and tell me!  lol

Well, headed out to a job and will have to wait till tonight to see your response...sigh............lol

Trappeur

I redid the labels again...

Changed tagline to canoes. - bait for sale...etc...lol

Then I put "soy" up where the scent name is....but I'm not sure which label I like better.....

with soy in the fragrance name or under hand poured I put Natural Soy....can't decide????

Then I moved the campfire to under the pot where the cookout is.  I had it near the tent on the other label.

I'm thinking this looks more fitting.

Which one?

651519352_camplabel3.thumb.jpg.c7b1f8f88e9423d9ceebd53145512b8d.jpg

1518370490_camplabel4.thumb.jpg.0f0bedee6cf79e7e7c3bbadce5c74e26.jpg

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

I just had another idea....

Now with your jars, Moonshine, and this label, I'm thinking I'll cut off my Christmas Garlands that I have many of that have little teeney pinecones attached to the garland and I would just tie/twist the greenery/pinecone onto the handle.   Not a big piece, but small, just enough to make a statement...hmmmm...my head is thinking...Can you tell how excited I am? lol   Now where did that girl go????Yuuuuu huuuuu Moonshine!   Can't stand it....lol...Ok, now I really have to head out the door as I'm late as "usual"....I'll just have to wait till tonight till you let me know.

Trappeur

• Like 1

Lol- sorry I had a lunch date with my mom

but yes I will go cut a 3” square and see if it fits 

I got these at candlesoylutions and that is the jar and lids - the lid just sets on top it doesn’t screw on 

I will have to check the shipping to you and will count how many cases I have exactly- thinking 6 for sure 

beautiful jar but I am so not into double wicking and they are rather large for what room I have to work with to display