Retesting Pumpkin Souffle

Trappeur

I'm retesting CS Pumpkin souflee for throw.   In the mean time I was wondering if anyone had opinions for a pumpkin souflee with good reviews.  I have Fillmores Pumpkin Souflee that is being retested and also RE.   Anyone have good suggestions for this scent?  I'm especially interested in the ones who use 464 as that is what I use.

thankyou.

Trappeur

• 4 weeks later...

I am in the midst of testing it, I use 464, and can't tell if I suddenly have mid-life allergies or if, indeed, I am irritated by the scent. Today - day 3 of burning two different wick sizes of it - I'm less irritated, but it's been a lovely, all windows and doors open kind of day, so I also haven't smelled it a lot, if you know what I mean :) So none of that is helpful, a month after you asked, but I'd be curious to know what you thought after your testing @Trappeur? PS - CT is good.

Edited by jerry

Hey Jerry,  I got side tracked and didn't get the pumpkin souffle candles made till this past week..So another week and I'll post my findings.

This is what I did:

1 20oz tureen in Fillmores Pumpkin Souffle

1 20oz tureen in CS Pumpkin Souffle

1 20oz tureen in 1/3 of each of CS pumpkin souffle, Fillmore pumpkin souffle and RE pumpkin cream brulee (love this one!)

What jars are you testing in?   You do any better after you closed your windows? lol

Trappeur

Hi Trapp. I got side tracked myself - very busy work week. We are finally having some cooler weather, so I hope to close the windows and get burning on Friday. The CT is great. I am testing 9 oz straight sided jars. I'll keep you posted.