WSP 10 lb drums

TallTayl

During the last sale I took a chance on a 10 lb fragrance drum to test the waters. A FO I originally paid about $35+ per lb for dropped to $16 and change a lb. this easily competes with every other FO supplier, making it a super deal since WSP oils sell extremely well for me, throw great in all of my waxes and hold up well in my soap formula.

the free shipping applies to 10 lb drums, but not 25 lb as the dim weight and packaging are higher on the bigger drums.

heres the cutie:

1F3EA72A-838D-4DD1-B377-8EC06FBAF411.jpeg

During the next sale sale I plan to pick up several that I really like, that sell strongly for me in my market. A couple of people already split excess with me, but I’m willing to co-op if there’s interest.

i also discovered that a $500 order automatically gets $100 off in the cart. Not sure if this is a special or not, but man can we all save some real $$$ if we pooled orders.

some i plan to pick up next time:

black raspbery vanilla (not sure what happened, but suddenly it sells out every single day at Faire. Blew through 3 lbs in 2 weeks)

guava mojito (excellent in soap, a wicker upper for sure in wax)

dahlia lychee

oakmoss sandalwood (went through 3 lbs in 2 weeks of this one)

black salt and cypress (ditto the Oakmoss sandalwood)

probbly more as faire winds down. 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

Haven't used many WSP FO's. My first and only (so far) was their V-Day sale. Was hit and miss for me.

What's your opinion on the Black Salt and Cypress, Oakmoss Sandalwood (is this similar to CS Oakmoss and Amber?), and Guava Mojito?

1 hour ago, kdmorgan said:

I would be interested in a co-op :)

P.S.... I'm so curious, how do you dispense from the 10 gallon drum?

theres a little spout under that grey screw cap.

4 minutes ago, Kerven said:

Haven't used many WSP FO's. My first and only (so far) was their V-Day sale. Was hit and miss for me.

What's your opinion on the Black Salt and Cypress, Oakmoss Sandalwood (is this similar to CS Oakmoss and Amber?), and Guava Mojito?

Black salt cypress is lovely. Driftwood and a bit of cypress along with brine.  It is a decent thrower, but like all wood fragrances it will not make your eyes water.

Oakmoss Sandalwood is NOTHING like CS Oakmoss Amber. Oakmoss Sandalwood is a smooth, sexy wood blend. I use it in a Supernatural themed soap/candle/melt and it sells out every single week.

Guava mojito has a sweet fruit with a note of mint and sugarcane.  I have to wick up with it, but last winter it threw so strong in my coconut wax candles I could taste it. You have to find the right wicks with all WSP fragrances. Those waxes that need a tiny wick dont have the horsepower to throw these fragrances.

Not sure when the next sales will come about, but I'm already planning for my 2019 season including those I noted above.

Faire will be over in a few weeks. After that I can send out sniffies to anyone who is interested. Looking forward to a 35% off sale, with free shipping and the $100 a $500 cart combo to see if they will let us do it.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

25 lb may be free shipping according to their printed bulk terms. @moonshine talked to a customer service rep who believes 25 lb drums are not free shipping since the DIM weight is higher.

Today is 35% off all Pumpkin scents. I see they are NOT including drum prices in this sale. But free shipping is a yes. I must have discovered a loophole in that last sale. Woops. Drum prices are still really, really good per lb.