Peak Fragrances

ScentedPleasurez

They were going through an ugly divorce so they shut down.  Then he opened back up.  I won't give him my business anymore.  He flaked really badly an left a lot of people flapping in the wind.   I believe Maplestreet purchased their remaining stock.  I had stocked up on the last sale PEAK had before suddenly closing.  Will find another option when the time comes to reorder.   Fortunately I only used 3 or 4 of their fragrances.

5 hours ago, Shari said:

They were going through an ugly divorce so they shut down.  Then he opened back up.  I won't give him my business anymore.  He flaked really badly an left a lot of people flapping in the wind.   I believe Maplestreet purchased their remaining stock.  I had stocked up on the last sale PEAK had before suddenly closing.  Will find another option when the time comes to reorder.   Fortunately I only used 3 or 4 of their fragrances.

As others said, it was Keystone. 

And he didn't only flake the one time. They did the same when they were here in CO. One day - business as usual, next GONE. No warning, no email saying "hey we're moving, buy what you can now" or even if they didn't want to sell/consolidate anything before just packing up and leaving a little heads up would have been nice. They blamed it on the warehousing district becoming too expensive and too competitive with the marijuana growers, which is not inaccurate, there was (and still is) a lot of that going on, but if that was the singular reason for them packing up and leaving, you can't tell me they didn't know in advance it was happening, and it could have been dealt with in a much better way than it was. They left a lot of Colorado crafters that relied on them in a bind of absorbing the new cost of having their supplies shipped out of PA. 

There are several reasons I won't purchase from Peak again, but the main reason is how they have treated their loyal customers. I just cannot/will not in good conscience give them my business... 

• Like 1

I wouldnt think that they would be doing much business if some other company picked up their fo. 

I didnt know about that either i could understand an abrupt shutdown going through a divorce though, but like was said the shut down they had to have known well in advance that it would happen