Community Candle Sale

CLVC

I ordered a few pounds of Luxe Linen, (Used for years)

Kudzu,   (Used for years)

Christmas Tree, (Used for years)

Coffee & Doughnuts,  (A new scent for me)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar,  (Used for years)

Orange Peel and Cinnamon,(Used for years)

Olive Blossom, (A new scent for me)

Warm Bourbon Cider, (A new scent for me)

Trappeur

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

I ordered a few pounds of Luxe Linen, (Used for years)

Kudzu,   (Used for years)

Christmas Tree, (Used for years)

Coffee & Doughnuts,  (A new scent for me)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar,  (Used for years)

Orange Peel and Cinnamon,(Used for years)

Olive Blossom, (A new scent for me)

Warm Bourbon Cider, (A new scent for me)

Trappeur

What’s that Christmas Tree like Trap? I may have to try the Chestnuts & Brown Sugar and Orange Peel and Cinnamon, since they’re recommended by a trusted source. I love the smell of their Bergamot Orange & Grapefruit, although I’m not sold on the HT. But if you want HT their Lemongrass is powerful.  

Hey Forest!   Well the best way I can describe Christmas Tree from Community is that it is a great all around simple clean fresh pine scent - no pine sole here.....and a great thrower.  Over the years since I'm big into the pines I've settled on the below listed pines for the best throwing scents and I have never looked anywhere else afterwards as they are that nice.

These all are truly best sellers for me.

#1 Seller - Christmas Tree - Fillmore - This is the truest 'BALSAM FIR" out there in the market.  Everyone loves this scent on the board.   If you have never ordered it, don't get a one ouncer and waste your money....get the pound bottle! lol

#2 Seller  - Fraser Fir - CS - If you have ever heard of the famous brand "Thymes" Fraser Fir - well this is pretty damn close to that scent.  Is beautiful.  Is not a Balsam fir - but a Fraser Fir - 2 different pines but oh so beautiful....

#3 Seller - Blue Spruce - CS - another wonderful seller - very different scent from Balsam or Fraser Fir -  love it also

#4 Seller - Blue Spruce - Flaming - this is pretty neck in neck to CS versian - can't tell much difference what so ever

#5 Seller - Christmas Tree - Community Candle - like I said above - just a beautiful straight pine - different from the others listed

You can't go wrong with any of these fragrances Forest....if you don't like any, I'll buy them from you!

Most people like Just SCents Chestnuts and Brown Sugar.....me personally....I like this better.

Trappeur

I see so many companies have their own versions of Bergamot Orange and Grapefruit and that scent seems to be a great seller.  I'm not into that type scent as I can't stand smelling a grapefruit (that's me personally) , but New Blue is into those type scents so I guess I should get for her so I'm going to add that to my list from Community and see if she likes it, once I get into wax.  And she wants some new scents so that could be a good option for her.

Actually I have been wanting to get a Lemongrass so I'll order that one too.

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

HI CLVC,   maybe you didn't read the post I just made that is above this post, but they are both different.   Been using them for years.

I love both.  Just depends on what type pine you are looking for.   I'd get the Fillmores Christmas tree which is a true "Balsam Fir"....unlike Community Candles which is a basic pine but just lovely.  Now Community offers 2 fragrances - 1 called Christmas Tree and one says "Balsam Fir" and they say on their site that these two scents are one in the same but just renamed differently.   They are not "Balsam Fir".....I can tell you that even though it says Balsam fir, it isn't a Balsam Fir....lol    I know my pine trees....lol

Trappeur

On 8/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, CLVC said:

I just noticed they have a 10% on all fragrance. Where are my fellow Fragrance Anonymous members? What are you getting? :) 

I believe I got an email saying this sale would be followed by a price increase