Surprised

ShelleyF

I'm shocked and surprised by what I just read. A seller online said she has been in business for 15 years and doing craft fairs that long too. It was on eBay I saw this. Well she package each wax melt in Ziploc bags! And uses grocery bags as fillers. The Ziploc will suck the scent out so why doesn't she know this?

On one hand it is shocking.

But, I wouldn't have known it if it weren't for forums like this. If she didn't learn and hone her skills through the internet and has never been on crafting forums then it's easy to see how she may not know it. 

And she must not store them in baggies at home. Otherwise you would think she would have figured it out on her own. 

• Like 1

It's too bad she doesn't know but as Sebleo pointed out, she must not store them that way. If she has been in business for 15 years, she must be doing at least something right, or she would no longer have a customer base. 

I stopped worrying (for the most part) about what other sellers do a long time ago. Not worth my time or my stress to worry about others' products, when I have to worry about my own product so much. 

• Like 3