Hi all!

NYCole

I'm new to the forum, but not candlemaking.  I've been making and selling soy candles for a few years but have absolutely had it with all of the problems so I've decided to go in another direction.

After doing a ton of research, which is how I found this forum, I decided to go with Glass Glow.  This forum has been a wealth of information!  I'm starting from scratch with testing this weekend and hopefully will have some success.

Anyway, I'm in my late 40's, married, no children but one big baby of a dog and for my day job I work for lawyers.  Candlemaking has been a lifesaver as far as my sanity!

Very nice to meet you NYCole and welcome.  Glad to meet another chandler.  There certainly is a wealth of information on this forum....So just dive right in and join the rest of us and share with the rest of us.

Trappeur

On 8/3/2018 at 10:34 AM, NYCole said:

Candlemaking has been a lifesaver as far as my sanity!

Welcome to the forum and I can totally relate to pouring candles to retain ones sanity.  Never hesitate to ask questions no matter how trivial they might sound to you.......when a newbie asks a question, we all learn .... if that makes any sense.  :-)

Since you mentioned the dog, you have to tell us more....breed, personality, etc, etc, etc....most of us here are pet lovers so tell us more about your dog in the off-topic forum.