What fragrance do you love right now

Sunday

19 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

Burning Chocolate Amber from The Flaming Candle think this is my Favorite!

I ordered 8oz of it based on what you said Barbara.  ORdered it yesterday and getting today.   It better be good! lol

Trappeur

Please, please tell me how you like it? If you don’t like it I will buy it from you.

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I ordered 8oz of it based on what you said Barbara.  ORdered it yesterday and getting today.   It better be good! lol

Trappeur

On 8/8/2018 at 5:09 PM, Barbara AL said:

Burning Chocolate Amber from The Flaming Candle think this is my Favorite!

I'm really liking it Barbara.  I have it ready to pour into a glass jar.   I have never smelled an amber before...As soon as I pour it and let it sit, I'll give more input.  You really don't smell much any chocolate in it like you said.

Trappeur  

• Like 1

I just recently found some body sprays I had made about 2 1/2 years ago.  I picked one up and sprayed it, and it smelled heavenly.  I turned the bottle around to look at the label and it was Chocolate Amber from Flaming.  I really should order some.  Some of my sprays fade after a time, but this one is still going strong and so very, very nice.
Hope you like it, Trappeur!

• Like 2

Pretty disappointed with the new Pumpkin Chai from CS, at least when it comes to hot throw in 4630.  Reasonable if not strong cold throw, but very limited hot throw.  I'll have to try the other Pumpkin Chai that I have from TFC to see if that is the same or different.

39 minutes ago, Paintguru said:

Pretty disappointed with the new Pumpkin Chai from CS, at least when it comes to hot throw in 4630.  Reasonable if not strong cold throw, but very limited hot throw.  I'll have to try the other Pumpkin Chai that I have from TFC to see if that is the same or different.

The pumpkin chai from CW is insanely good. Don't judge it OOB, in wax it is rich, layered, and crazy strong. Like @Trappeur said, the Chai from Flaming is also super strong and really good, but it isn't sweet or creamy, and doesn't have the pumpkin notes. When I pour that one, I add a little vanilla to it, or sometimes coconut to make it a little sweeter.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 7:58 AM, Trappeur said:

I haven't tried CS Chai yet, but was going to say Flamings "Chai" is totally awesome and a super thrower (well that is in 464).  You can really smell the cinnamon in this one...love it.

Trappeur

Chai from Flaming is now my daughter's favorite fall/winter fragrance.  And I first bought it on your recommendation.  So thanks!!

Oh I have to tell you this; I haven't bought any Fragrance oil since June 22....that's almost....well only almost 2 months, but still.  I was thinking it was longer....seems like a longgg time.  :) 

Edited by GailC
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GailC said:

Chai from Flaming is now my daughter's favorite fall/winter fragrance.  And I first bought it on your recommendation.  So thanks!!

Oh I have to tell you this; I haven't bought any Fragrance oil since June 22....that's almost....well only almost 2 months, but still.  I was thinking it was longer....seems like a longgg time.  :) 

Oh wow Gail.....so something I said to someone really panned out....!   Well dang, now that makes me feel real someone liked something I recommended and it actually worked for them...you!   Thanks Gail.....You made my day.....

And no oils since June 22"nd?  Good for you....you said you were going to stick to your guns this time and you did.....I know how tough it is.....I guess we all do......Well I passed on 3 sales because I just didn't have the money..I guess that was as good as an excuse I could give which was the truth.   Proud of you Gail!!:hello::icon_awww:

Trappeur

• Like 2

@Trappeur, I do value your opinions on FO's.  I had never ordered from Flaming until the suppliers I bought a certain jar from either quit carrying it or went out of business.  Found them at Flaming, but who can order only jars?  So I buy at least one FO whenever I order jars now.  I also bought the Lemon Verbena because you said it was so good.  It's smells wonderful OOB, but I haven't used it yet.  Lemon Pound Cake from FB is so popular with customers and I'm also waiting until I finish the bottle of Lemongrass Sage I got from Candlewic.

It feels good to empty a 16 oz bottle of FO, but funny thing is, my cabinets don't look much emptier!  :) And I still have so many scents I haven't even used yet.

I know I will want to order whenever suppliers have their Black Friday sales, if not before.  I do need some more Black Raspberry Vanilla from Aztec.  Last year, they had some of their most popular fragrances on sale for $11.00 around Thanksgiving, and one of them was BRV.  I liked theirs even better than Nature's Garden.

• Like 1

My two absolute favorites are Tobacco/Caramel (FC) and Mahogany Woods (Lonestar).  My customer sells out of both of these immediately and they want the Tobacco/Caramel to be their signature scent.  Both are rich, layered scents that I just don't get tired of pouring or ordering! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Mahogany Woods sounds nice too.

scent-0851_2.jpg.610098b02edec958cdf4fd8fc22e71dd.jpg

Lone Star's Mahogany Woods:

Top notes of fresh mahogany, blood orange, and red pepper with mid notes of Clary Sage Absolute and cognac on a base of bourbon vanilla, golden amber, tonka bean, and sandalwood.

On 8/20/2018 at 5:14 PM, Trappeur said:

Ok, guess I will try that - from Lonestar you said?   I think Flaming has it also.

Trappeur

I have yet to order from Lonestar but want to try their Leather based on a Belinda's suggestion so will certainly add the Mahogany Woods!  

Trapp, Flamings is called Mahogany Coconut but let me tell you..... STRONG in my parasoy blend!  Does anyone have any other suggestions from Flaming or from Lonestar?   TIA