What do you think of this meeting?

Trappeur

On 7/31/2018 at 7:42 PM, GoldieMN said:

@ShelleyF Great names!  I wish I was that creative as I prefer to change the names of the oil used as well.  But then I forget to write the original fo down.  Now what oil did I use to make "Cabin in the Woods"?  lol

GoldieMN

I do the exact SAME thing! I forget everything (sadly, as you well know!). I have to type it into my computer to remember and then sometimes I forget to do that and then I'm just up a creek!

• Like 1

Well done Trappeur - I personally feel that you handled this sad situation in a very professional manner - I am sorry you have had to deal with all this but at least you got one decent order out of them to help make up for some of the time you have spent on them - as others have stated they are going to crash and burn swiftly if they believe they will be able to crank out a ton of product and wholesale them as quickly and easily as they seem to think - keep your head up and this will all soon just be another lesson learned

@Trappeur, I am SO sorry you had to deal with this sort of thing. How sneaky for them to do someone like that! What goes around, comes around. Let's hope some of his candles don't burn someone's house down and he gets sued! You handled yourself very well and you're much better off not having to deal with people like that. Their reputation will be the ruin of them while yours will remain intact and people will know they can trust you and you make an outstanding product versus their amateurish candle making.

If they'll do you the way they did then they'll do others the same way. It won't take long for word to get around about them. It's really sad that there are people out there that have no conscience when it comes to how they treat others. Hold your head high and be glad you're rid of them! You deserve better my friend!

Do you really think it was professional enough?    I wasn't sure Scrubzz....Thankyou.    I am not good at being in situations such as this...I truly am not.  I don't like confrontation and I just didn't know how to write this to be quite honest.....well it's done....

Thankyou for your support.....

Trappeur

8 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Do you really think it was professional enough?    I wasn't sure Scrubzz....Thankyou.    I am not good at being in situations such as this...I truly am not.  I don't like confrontation and I just didn't know how to write this to be quite honest.....well it's done....

Trappeur

Yes ma'am I do - I know it was hard - I don't know that I could have handled it that well - I would have wanted to go confront them personally and ended up ranting and raving and ended up having to come up with bail money lol - luckily I have my best half here and she is able to keep me out of trouble most of the time

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Soryy it went down that way, but I think you handled that beautifully.  If it was me that email would not of been child friendly.  For the most part i am easy to get along with but when you get me mad, even my old friends just shut up and stare at me like wait he can get like that.  I have only been in one situation were i got that ticked off and let me tell you none of them spoke for about 5 minutes after i stopped yelling at the idiot.  So all in all like i already said you handled is perfectly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sunday said:

Can't believe how fast these little bugger work..definitely on a mission.

But Honestly Trapp if you and I were given the same candle making supplies Your candles would be way better and prettier and more suited to your venues than anything I could make and I have some experience...So how they think they are going to compete with you starting from square one is a total wonder to me! Not sure how they could have gotten to your supplier so quickly unless they got info from this site (that would make sense to me...you have always been an open book and super helpful to everyone on here)...and I'm going to hazard a guess but I think your vender spilled the beans although probably without intent. ...they are dealing with a couple of wylye coyotes !

Now am I the only one that wants to know the name of their website hahahaha

6 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

Yes!  The "Pepe Le Pew" line! :D

Pepé_Le_Pew.png

Your too much Goldie!  Pepe le Pew Line......People love gimmicks...your right.....

trappeur - lol

16 minutes ago, pughaus said:

I'm sorry @Trappeur that you had to deal with this.  Those people disgust me and personally, I find their website (an unsecured site- ha, such pros)  repellant.  You and your products deserve better business partners. 

Did you see my candles on their site?  They decorated the candles and made all the labels....I just made the candles.   I couldn't even find their site tonight.   They told me they contacted their designer and told him to remove the candles.  

Trappeur

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Did you see my candles on their site?  They decorated the candles and made all the labels....I just made the candles.   I couldn't even find their site tonight.   They told me they contacted their designer and told him to remove the candles.  

Trappeur

yes they are on there, but not listed on their main menu. You have to use the search feature on their site to get to them. 

Ok, the Boomer-Life that comes up on the internet - it has like ballons on the front page.....that is not the site....I don't know what that is, but it is not the one.

Wait....I found it.....

Its called:   Go Boomer LIfe

I dont know but you made those candles and they have poured by boomer life. Something could be done about that. They cant make false claims even though they bought them they didnt pour them. Ijs

You emailed them and if they responded and said your candles were not on the site its another lie. 

Let me go take some potassium,my blood pressure is boiling. 

I swear the nerve. One thing i cant stand and that is a liar.

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
I added to it instead of making another post.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ScentedPleasurez said:

I dont know but you made those candles and they have poured by boomer life. Something could be done about that. They cant make false claims even though they bought them they didnt pour them. Ijs

more like  "go boomer lies" amirite? 

Sorry. It's late..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1