So what did you order from the WSP sale?

Trappeur

Well, I had over 300.00 worth of oils and cut it down to 33.00...lol  There were a few other sales that I wanted things from so just kept cutting and cutting.  It killed me, but I felt good about it after.  I did have 3 pounds of Vanilla Bean Noel on the order which was the main reason I was ordering as I needed it for orders and then when I went to hit the process order button they were out of stock!:(  I waited too long to hit the button.

I got:  2 oz Oatmeal Milk & Honey

2 oz Honey & Shea

4 oz Vanilla Birch

Trappeur

• Like 1

I somewhat kept myself under control 

I ordered more of the ones I tried from the previous sale

agave nectar 

pumpkin oud 

and then threw in some new ones 

Burmese wood

black salt and cypress

Guava mojito

bourboned tobacco

Orange guava 

Cardamom true sugar

Edited by moonshine

A couple of Restocks here, including a throwback to black raspberry vanilla. Not sure why but that one has been the most requested this season 🤷🏻‍♀️

Black salt cypress

Very merry cranberry

Burmese wood

coffee beans

Sandalwood

and trial size of tropical spice 

And a 10 lb keg of kobucha 

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Well, I had over 300.00 worth of oils and cut it down to 33.00...lol  There were a few other sales that I wanted things from so just kept cutting and cutting.  It killed me, but I felt good about it after.  I did have 3 pounds of Vanilla Bean Noel on the order which was the main reason I was ordering as I needed it for orders and then when I went to hit the process order button they were out of stock!:(  I waited too long to hit the button.

I got:  2 oz Oatmeal Milk & Honey

2 oz Honey & Shea

4 oz Vanilla Birch

Trappeur

Did you get your order yet ?

i wasn't crazy about oatmeal milk and honey . I prefer the almond and honey 🍯 

Edited by Moonstar

No I didn't get it yet Moonstar.   You know I was going with the almond and honey first choice than just switched.

The vanilla birch only had 4 stars but the reviews were so positive so I decided that way to go.

Trappeur

Such a good girl you are Jane......I went to RE and retyped all the oils that I wanted and shipping was 20.00 so 40.00 for a bunch of samples, well...I don't know...I'm thinking about it.  I guess it's a good deal when you think about it.  I added up what 20 samples would have been (54.40) and shipping (19.16) making a total of 73.50 if I ordered 20 samples at regular price...so yeah savings would have been just about 35.00...so yep when you look at it like that, it is a good price..I guess I'm just being el cheapo.....Lets see how much money I'm going to make this weekend....Please talk me out of this ......I really don't need 20 more samples to the 200 I already have...really...but it is a good deal and might find some good new scents for the stores I sell to.  I hate this.

Trappeur

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Such a good girl you are Jane......I went to RE and retyped all the oils that I wanted and shipping was 20.00 so 40.00 for a bunch of samples, well...I don't know...I'm thinking about it.  I guess it's a good deal when you think about it.  I added up what 20 samples would have been (54.40) and shipping (19.16) making a total of 73.50 if I ordered 20 samples at regular price...so yeah savings would have been just about 35.00...so yep when you look at it like that, it is a good price..I guess I'm just being el cheapo.....Lets see how much money I'm going to make this weekend....Please talk me out of this ......I really don't need 20 more samples to the 200 I already have...really...but it is a good deal and might find some good new scents for the stores I sell to.  I hate this.

Trappeur

Suzanne, I added about 2 pounds worth of other oils besides the samples to my order, and the shipping was still only $19.

I don't want to be a horrible enabler, but you could not go wrong ordering a pound of Bamboo Sugar Cane,  or Raspberry Lilac, or Southern Pecan Pie, or Vanilla Lace, or Clothespins. They are all super duper strong and appeal to most noses.

But you could be strong like Jane and just say no too. 😉😆

8 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Suzanne, I added about 2 pounds worth of other oils besides the samples to my order, and the shipping was still only $19.

I don't want to be a horrible enabler, but you could not go wrong ordering a pound of Bamboo Sugar Cane,  or Raspberry Lilac, or Southern Pecan Pie, or Vanilla Lace, or Clothespins. They are all super duper strong and appeal to most noses.

But you could be strong like Jane and just say no too. 😉😆

Thank you Sarah.....Actually I have Bamboo Sugar Can and Southern Pecan Pie on my list.

Raspberry Lilac wasn't one that I would pick as I thought it odd....sounds different and I do love those 2 scents.   Vanilla Lace is another beautiful scent I haven't made in a heck of a long time.   I will add those 2 by your recommendation.  With so many clean cotton type scents out there, it is so hard to pick one.  My go to type of scent like that I have been using for years is Luxe Linen from Community.  I'll get a sample of that too!    Thankyou so much!

Trappeur

• Like 1

I went to add Raspberry Lilac to my order and they are out of that scent, but it really does sound nice, so next time I'll get some.  I also added Childrens Room because of the reviews I saw on the board here.  An account I have, she has a section of her store that caters to children's custom home furnishings and thought she might like to add this scent to her line of candles I make for her if she likes the scent.

Trappeur

I have in my cart:

Apple Clove Butter

Autumn Spice

Bamboo Sugar Cane

Cheries and Chestnuts

Cider Barrel

Cranberry Orange Scone

Gilded Amber

Lavender Vanilla

Moonlight Path

Molasses Cookies

Orange Dreamsicle

Oak Barrel Cider

Redwood

Rustic Lodge

Sea Salt and Rice Flower

Sage & Sweetgrass

Sandalwood and Shea Vanilla Pound Cake

Winter Wisp

Children's Room

Trappeur

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Forrest said:

I got;

Peony

Jelly Doughnut

Pineapple Cilantro

Fresh Ginger Lime

Cool Citrus Basil

Dragons Blood

Pure Amber

Freshly Zested Lemon

Autumn Breeze

Bergamot & White Tea

Forrest, I love WSP's Peony, and I don't generally love florals. That's a good one!

Their DB is great too! And of course the famous Jelly Donut! 

• Like 1

I just got my WSP order and love them!  Can't wait to put them in my 464 wax.  Included are:  

Freesia
Peony
Spiced Cranberry
Pineapple Cilantro
Twilight Woods
Japanese Cherry Blossom
Pink Amber & Vanilla
Apple Pie
Coconut Lime Verbena

I already had Apple Balsam Pine, Santa's Pipe, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Jelly Doughnut, Sweet Pumpkin Spice, Warm Vanilla Sugar.

GoldieMN

I'll be watching this thread because I almost ordered every scent you have on your list except the Cherry Blossom and CL Verbena and especially since you use the same wax and jars as me~then I don't have to test! hahahahI

Trappeur

21 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I'll be watching this thread because I almost ordered every scent you have on your list except the Cherry Blossom and CL Verbena and especially since you use the same wax and jars as me~then I don't have to test! hahahahI

Trappeur

Ha!  I was counting on you to do that. :lol:

GoldieMN

On 7/28/2018 at 3:02 PM, Sarah S said:

Forrest, I love WSP's Peony, and I don't generally love florals. That's a good one!

Their DB is great too! And of course the famous Jelly Donut! 

Sarah, I just made some melts out of the Peony and if it smells half as good as it did when I put it in hot wax I'll have a new favorite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well Jelly Doughnut wound up to be a dud for me.

Tested after a 2 week cure in 464 and not much.

Yesterday I tested again after a 5 week cure and same thing...couldn't smell much of anything unless I stood over it.

So as much as I wanted to make it work...it didn't.   The cold throw is amazing and I love the scent.  So this fragrance doesn't get my vote in 464.

Guess I'll just do some melts in the left over fragrance.  Hopefully they will work for me.

Other oils I got were:

Today I'm putting Vanilla Birch into wax and see if I can make this fragrance work.  Is a nice smelling scent.  I really like this one.

Oatmeal, Milk and Honey - Smells like most Oatmeal Milk and Honey scents - just light

Honey and Shea - I love love Shea and this sounded so nice...We shall see how it does - it is very light but I expected it to be.  The Honey smells quite off and doesn't have that sweet scent.  Maybe it will be different when in wax.

Orange Cream Vanilla - This wound up a dud also....sigh...

Guess I'm not doing too well with WSP.....:(

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur