Rice Flower & Shea

Candybee

The pink is hot! Beautiful! Are you using neon pigments or mica?

I have heard wonderful things about that fragrance, but believe it or not, I've never actually smelled it. The colors remind me of spring, is it a spring kind of smell?

• Like 1

Omg!   You did Rice Flower and Shea?   That is one of my all time favorites!

Sarah this scent is so heavenly gorgeous!   It's a light scent but B E A U T I F U L......actually I made a candle in it last couple of weeks and was so disappointed it didn't throw...so I just put the oil in a melter and am loving it that way since it's the only way I can smell it.   Candybe...please please let me buy 3 or 4 soaps if you would please.   The colors you did it in are just awesome and will look perfect in my bathroom.  I'll pm you about it.   Whose Rice Flower did you use?   I got mine from Backwoods.  A long time ago I think I got from Bittercreek.  That's where I need to order some more from.   

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Sarah this scent is so heavenly gorgeous!   It's a light scent but B E A U T I F U L......actually I made a candle in it last couple of weeks and was so disappointed it didn't throw...so I just put the oil in a melter and am loving it that way since it's the only way I can smell it.   Candybe...please please let me buy 3 or 4 soaps if you would please.   The colors you did it in are just awesome and will look perfect in my bathroom.  I'll pm you about it.   Whose Rice Flower did you use?   I got mine from Backwoods.  A long time ago I think I got from Bittercreek.  That's where I need to order some more from.   

Trappeur

I had fun making it. I got the FO from Nurture soap supplies. BW is going OOB so I decided to try out Nurture's. So far I am liking it. Only time will tell if it fades but I have an idea this one will stick. Just PM me re the soap. Oh and I think I like Nurture's version a tad better than BW. BW was heavy on the anise and Nurture's is more floral, delicate, but strong if you kwim.

Anyway, it is a beautiful scent and its been a long time since I made any soap with it. Am testing out Nurture's to see if I want to add it to my line of soaps.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sarah S said:

The pink is hot! Beautiful! Are you using neon pigments or mica?

I have heard wonderful things about that fragrance, but believe it or not, I've never actually smelled it. The colors remind me of spring, is it a spring kind of smell?

It's called Neon Pink and its a mica from TKB. I think Nurture carries it too but I get the majority of my micas and oxides from TKB. TKB has some awesome neon micas that rock in CP!! Don't you just love that pink? It looks so much better and brighter in the soap than in the pics. I wish I could capture its beauty in pics but I am a lousy photog with a cheap camera.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Candybee, I know you made these soaps this summer but if you have any left, I would like to buy about 3 or 4 soaps if you have any....just pm me when you get a chance.

I just love, love as you know Rice Flower and Shea and too, to display them in my bathroom, those colors would be great as my colors are red, black and green

Thanks.

Trappeur

23 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Candybee, I know you made these soaps this summer but if you have any left, I would like to buy about 3 or 4 soaps if you have any....just pm me when you get a chance.

I just love, love as you know Rice Flower and Shea and too, to display them in my bathroom, those colors would be great as my colors are red, black and green

Thanks.

Trappeur

I'll check and get back to you.

On 7/19/2018 at 8:26 PM, Trappeur said:

Sarah this scent is so heavenly gorgeous!   It's a light scent but B E A U T I F U L.

^ This. ^  I love RF&S, too.  Nice work, Candy!

• Like 1