Rustic Escentuals Scent Event is coming up!

kdmorgan

On August 1, 2018 at 11:29 PM, Marleigha said:

Sarah I promise you once you put it in product your going to absolutely fall in love.  It's really a very versatile FO.  Well to my nose anyways.  My good friend who lives in Indianapolis told me to give it a try, that she loves it!  So for the scent event last year I ordered it... OOB I wasn't a fan so it just sat and sat.  She asked me if I had tried it yet and I told her no.  She said just put it in product and then let her know what I thought .  I just so happened to be  talking to another friend of mine who has also used Issey and she said just put a dab of it on your arm and smell it 2 or 3 minutes later.  So about 3 minutes later on that very day is when I fell incredibly head over heals in love with the Issey from RE.  Then once you put it in wax it's DREAMY!   Please do share your thoughts on it once it arrives.  

I placed a rather large order the very last day of the sale with RE.  I was really sooo..... shocked when I got an email this morning saying my order from RE already shipped!  It's scheduled to arrive Friday by the end of the day!!!  I expected it to be delayed due to the sale and what the website said.  The website said something about orders could take up to 2 weeks to ship, that's why I was so shocked!  😇  What else did you order?  I took your suggestion and ordered a 16 oz bottle of Clothespins instead of getting the 16 oz bottle of Flannel Sheets.  Your description of it sounded so fresh and clean without being overwhelming.  Thanks so much again!  😇

Thank you!!! The Issey is divine! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got a sample of Interlude, and I love that as well, that is going on my wish list for a bigger bottle!

Almost every oil I ordered was great, but the ones I plan to re-order in the future are Purple Sandalwood, Interlude, Beachwood Vetiver, Flower Child, and Rustic Rose. All were beautiful and would be wonderful candles or B&B. Out of the 20 samples, the only ones I didn't like were Country Clothesline, Sweetgrass and Cedar, and Turquoise Sky. Actually, Turquoise Sky was a nice clean scent, just not my personal preference.

I am rarely disappointed with RE oils!

Do let me know what you think of the Clothespins! I ordered a sample of Woolen Blanket, it is a great clean scent as well, but sweeter and more musky than the typical laundry types. I think it would be a lovely alternative to a cotton type in the winter!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, Sarah S said:

Thank you!!! The Issey is divine! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got a sample of Interlude, and I love that as well, that is going on my wish list for a bigger bottle!

Almost every oil I ordered was great, but the ones I plan to re-order in the future are Purple Sandalwood, Interlude, Beachwood Vetiver, Flower Child, and Rustic Rose. All were beautiful and would be wonderful candles or B&B. Out of the 20 samples, the only ones I didn't like were Country Clothesline, Sweetgrass and Cedar, and Turquoise Sky. Actually, Turquoise Sky was a nice clean scent, just not my personal preference.

I am rarely disappointed with RE oils!

Do let me know what you think of the Clothespins! I ordered a sample of Woolen Blanket, it is a great clean scent as well, but sweeter and more musky than the typical laundry types. I think it would be a lovely alternative to a cotton type in the winter!

Hello there!  I'm so glad that you loved Issey!  That one I just fell in love with!  As well as Interlude.  Those 2 16 oz. bottles alone cost me around $56 but they are soooo... wort it.  Ironically enough I also had ordered a 16 oz bottle of Beachwood Vetiver & Purple Sandalwood.  I also went ahead and got the 16 oz bottle of Clothespins and I do truly love it!  I'm a sucker for clean smells!  I ordered 60 of the 1 oz samples again this year.  So being that I was going to order the 16 oz bottle of Flannel Sheets and switched it, I also grabbed a 1 oz of Flannel Sheets and I actually loved it OOB.  Did you think it was to overwhelming?  I'm going to be placing another order next month and will be adding a few others as well.  Goodness!  I now see that this whole FO-HO thing is a real thing lmao!  Crazy!  But I love smelling NG new FO's soooo much!  Do you have any favs from JS or CS?  I would love to hear your thoughts on those as well.  

@Marleigha, I don't think I've smelled the Flannel Sheets from RE. Usually the laundry types turn me off. Sorry!

I haven't ordered from JS. But CS has fantastic oils! I haven't tried all of them, but out of the couple dozen I've tried, I don't think I've gotten a single dud.

Some of my favorites are:

Egyptian Amber

Black Sea (a very sexy cologne type)

Oakmoss and Amber (a cologne type)

Grapefruit Mint (actually my daughter loves this one, I tried mixing a grapefruit and a mint, it was NOT the same, lol)

CS should have a .99 sample sale coming up soon, I have a whole slew of others I want to try.

On 8/13/2018 at 2:09 PM, Sarah S said:

@Marleigha, I don't think I've smelled the Flannel Sheets from RE. Usually the laundry types turn me off. Sorry!

I haven't ordered from JS. But CS has fantastic oils! I haven't tried all of them, but out of the couple dozen I've tried, I don't think I've gotten a single dud.

Some of my favorites are:

Egyptian Amber

Black Sea (a very sexy cologne type)

Oakmoss and Amber (a cologne type)

Grapefruit Mint (actually my daughter loves this one, I tried mixing a grapefruit and a mint, it was NOT the same, lol)

CS should have a .99 sample sale coming up soon, I have a whole slew of others I want to try.

Ahhh.... That would be fabulous is they had another .99 cent sale.  I skipped it last time they had it.  I have about 30-40 CS fragrance oils and have to agree that 75% of them are really nice but the rest are pretty darn amazing!  I have to agree about Oakmoss & Amber & Black Sea!  Pumpkin Soufflé is actually one of my absolute loves!  What other ones have you ordered?  Do you like any of the other pumpkin ones?  How about the Red Ginger Saffron?   My Birthday is September 7th so I'm sure I will be getting many more FO's.  Complaining a few more lists.... Not that I need anymore!  😬🤐🙄