Rustic Escentuals Scent Event is coming up!

kdmorgan

lol, ok all you fo hos, what is everyone getting and what do you recommend?  I guess I'll get in on the sale...

Geesh, oh Gail!........  In case you didn't get an email about the sale, I'm telling you here right now! lol...We know how you just NEVER have enough

fragrances....

Pumpkin spice lattee ........you might as well get that one in on your list since it's your favorite... 

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oops....I see there is another thread already made with everyone listing what they are getting....sorry....should have read that one...

Trappeur

Thanks for posting this. I'll track it down now :)

On 7/19/2018 at 8:12 AM, Trappeur said:

lol, ok all you fo hos, what is everyone getting and what do you recommend?  I guess I'll get in on the sale...

Geesh, oh Gail!........  In case you didn't get an email about the sale, I'm telling you here right now! lol...We know how you just NEVER have enough

fragrances....

Pumpkin spice lattee ........you might as well get that one in on your list since it's your favorite... 

Trappeur

Yes I did get the email, and I am going to try to stay strong and not order any more samples.  We shall see.

I placed an order with RE in June and bought some Pumpkin Spice Latte, also some more Caramel Cafe.  I made some Caramel Cafe candles a couple of days ago, and oh my, they smell wonderful.  I love both coffee scents.

I got 3 free samples with that order, so I am going to try to be content with those.  :) 

• Like 3

On 7/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, GailC said:

Yes I did get the email, and I am going to try to stay strong and not order any more samples.  We shall see.

I placed an order with RE in June and bought some Pumpkin Spice Latte, also some more Caramel Cafe.  I made some Caramel Cafe candles a couple of days ago, and oh my, they smell wonderful.  I love both coffee scents.

I got 3 free samples with that order, so I am going to try to be content with those.  :) 

Gail ,I know how you feel ,I am trying to stay away from this sale ,so very tempting thou.

I just know I will be adding another supplier ,if I order .

I am trying to De stash ATM,this sale is not helping matters . I have been peeking in on the oils the past few days .Dang I see soooo many I want to try . What a hard decision this is going to be .

What to do????? 😕

Kat

20 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Gail ,I know how you feel ,I am trying to stay away from this sale ,so very tempting thou.

I just know I will be adding another supplier ,if I order .

I am trying to De stash ATM,this sale is not helping matters . I have been peeking in on the oils the past few days .Dang I see soooo many I want to try . What a hard decision this is going to be .

What to do????? 😕

Kat

I think my desire for new scents is waning.  :)  I have oh so many 1 oz samples already, and have ordered so many 1 pound bottles of new FO's this year.  But along with all those new scents, I still have to make the tried and true scents that customers and my wholesale account want.  So this week, I have made Blueberry Cobbler and Black Raspberry Vanilla, both proven sellers. Actually, I hadn't made Blueberry Cobbler in a while and I forgot how good it smells.

This morning, I got an email from Just Scent, and guess what, they're ALSO having a great summer sale.  I did look at all the FO's on sale already of course. :)  But I'm trying to empty some of the bottles in my cabinets, not cram more in!

But we both know how fun it is to get new samples in the mail, and sniff, sniff, sniff, so if that makes you happy, and you can afford it, why not?  :)   I'm not much help, am I?  

• Haha 1

So besides WSP, RE, and Cierra and now Just Scent is having one?  Geesh.....

Did you see the new scents from Candle Science that are 99cents each?

Hot Apple Pie - I just received a pound of it....

Pumpkin Cha

Fallen Leaves

Cypress and Bayberry

Cardemon and Star Anise- Got a sample of this...

Black Current Absinthe

Margaritta

Ocean Rose

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunday said:

hey Trapp I see on their website Just Scents having a sale today...do you know what the discount is on? 

They have a lot of FO's marked down.  Not sure if this link will work for you, but here is the page of sales.

https://www.justscent.com/sale.html?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_content=kcolby%40indy.rr.com&utm_campaign=2018+SUMMER+SIDEWALK+SALE

Hi Gail...not sure why it took me a while to find it on the website...it was right in front of me (guess I was just too excited)...just perusing it now....to many sales ...too little time ....to little funds hahahah

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Pumpkin Cha

Fallen Leaves

Cypress and Bayberry

Black Current Absinthe

Margaritta

Ocean Rose

Trappeur

Dang these sales are not good for our bank accounts lol...

Trapp can you let me know about the CS Apple pie .

I am happy with WSP A pie, however can never have enough Apple pie right .

I know we use different waxes ,still want to hear opinion oob ,thank you bunches. Margarita sounds good too.

9 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Pumpkin Cha

Fallen Leaves

Cypress and Bayberry

Black Current Absinthe

Margaritta

Ocean Rose

Trappeur

I just got a sample of Falen Leaves, it's a very nice fall scent OOB. A little musty, I can smell the leaves and some earth, it's very outdoorsy and I like that there is no pine or cinnamon in it. I'm tempted to get a bigger bottle.

I also got the Black Current Absinthe. I think I need to put it in wax to judge. OOB I can smell the berries and a hint of floral, but there's a lot going on that my nose can't sort out. 

When they do their sample sale, I want to try the Ocean Rose.

10 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Gail is that the one called the summer sidewalk sale?  When does it start and end?

Trappeur

Yes,  it has already started and ends Sunday the 29th, as quantities last.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GailC said:

Yes,  it has already started and ends Sunday the 29th, as quantities last.

I wish JS oils would perform better in my paraffin blend .

I have tried many& seems I cannot get a strong throw with the oils .Idk why ,just one of those things I suppose .I like so many of her fragrances . The site is also awesome .

@Trappeur I need to explain something further about RE's sale that starts tomorrow.  There is a link/page for the sale where you can choose your fragrances.  I don't know if you were using that one or just adding them to your regular cart.  Just make sure if they are in your regular cart from today, you don't order things twice when you hit "submit". :)

GoldieMN

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I wish JS oils would perform better in my paraffin blend .

I have tried many& seems I cannot get a strong throw with the oils .Idk why ,just one of those things I suppose .I like so many of her fragrances . The site is also awesome .

I've only ordered from JS once.  A customer requested Cashmere Glow and I found it there.  I couldn't stand the smell personally and customers didn't care for it either, except for the one. I only liked 1 scent out of the four I ordered (Chestnuts & Brown Sugar) so haven't been inclined to order from JS again.

But I have seen that others on this forum like FO's from there, so I shouldn't judge the company by my one little order.  :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Pumpkin Cha

Fallen Leaves

Cypress and Bayberry

Black Current Absinthe

Margaritta

Ocean Rose

Trappeur

How's the Apple pie ?

Of the new CS scents, I like the Fallen Leaves and the Cypress & Bayberry the best.  Black Currant Absinthe is complex, upscale, kinda interesting. Not enthused with the rest.  I'm pouring testers now, so we shall see.

Well, that was a letdown. Nearly half the oils on my wish list weren't available for the sampler. 😡

I did find 20 that I wanted to try, but overall I was disappointed. I did need another pound of Clothespins, and I got 4oz of the Children's Room for baby stuff for my bestie, otherwise I might have skipped it all together. @Marleigha, I got a whole 8oz of the Issey, you made it sound so awesome I couldn't pass it up! 😄

• Like 1