Is KY parasoy tart wax the same as Flaming's Problend 650?

mellsmom

so I have been using the KY blend from Rustic Escentuals, but the shipping is killing me!!!!  I am heading on vacation at the end of the week to Northern Alabama and Flaming Candle is only about 90 minutes away.  I have read a few things that these are the same wax, but wanted some opinions...has anyone tried both and can say they are the same or nearly identical?  I would order some and test it, but we leave Friday, so I won't have time before we leave.  IF its the same I will be buying 6-8 cases of wax, so wanted to ask the pros what your thoughts are?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

Thanks!  I did call and talk to them this morning and they said they have there wax blended just for them, so the chances of it being the same are pretty low.  BUT they were so super friendly and the reviews on the website for the wax are all really good so I am going to place an order to do a pickup and hope it works well!  Taking a leap of faith here, but I think it will work out well!  Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 1:11 PM, mellsmom said:

Thanks!  I did call and talk to them this morning and they said they have there wax blended just for them, so the chances of it being the same are pretty low.  BUT they were so super friendly and the reviews on the website for the wax are all really good so I am going to place an order to do a pickup and hope it works well!  Taking a leap of faith here, but I think it will work out well!  Thanks!

I was wandering how the Flaming wax is working out for you ? I hope you are getting great result!

Thanks in advance 😉

Kat

1 hour ago, mellsmom said:

I am LOVING it!  In my opinion, they are the exact same.  The cold and hot throw are both amazing!  I don’t think you will be disappointed in it at all! 

This is good to know & thank you bunches . I am wandering now about Flamings 450 blend for melts as well ,pretty sure this one is all paraffin .I have a friend testing the 450 soon .Will report back 😉

Lol I will certainly order some 650,love the fact the wax is granulated.

Kat

On 8/13/2018 at 11:59 AM, mellsmom said:

I am LOVING it!  In my opinion, they are the exact same.  The cold and hot throw are both amazing!  I don’t think you will be disappointed in it at all! 

I meant I will be ordering 450 lol

I had a typo error on my last response . Sorry about that 

Kat