Experience with Indigo Fragrances???

awnl

Has anyone purchased fragrances from them? I'm still on the quest for Oatmeal Raisn Cookie scent, tried so many none come close to the "discontinued" oatmeal raisin cookie for C&S. Inidgo has one, and several other interesting scents, wanted to know how strong there scents are,especially in soy. 

Thanks a bunch

Hi Belinda I tried Cajun... didn't care for it. Tired JS that one was good ... still not close to C&S . I did order some scents from Indigo... will update once I receive the order.  I'll try a few more vendors...if I don't find one it I guess I'll have to work with perfumers to formulate / create one myself.   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, awnl said:

Hi Belinda I tried Cajun... didn't care for it. Tired JS that one was good ... still not close to C&S . I did order some scents from Indigo... will update once I receive the order.  I'll try a few more vendors...if I don't find one it I guess I'll have to work with perfumers to formulate / create one myself.   

I'm sorry you haven't found a good replacement yet. I hope you do. I will say I didn't care for the oatmeal cookie that FB carries but you might. I also hated the one from BCS. They're closed now and I'm not sure if BCN carries it or not but it stunk so bad to me and was SO strong! 

Let us know if you find a good one. I'm always looking for a good cookie scent.

20 hours ago, awnl said:

Did the one from C&S have cinnamon in it ? Wonder why they discontinued it 😢

Thanks everyone .. I'm due to get my order from Indigo sometime between Friday and Monday . I will let you all know my findings. C&S , as many other Supplies never say why they discontinue a scent, however they quickly replaced it with another vendor... no where near close to discontinued one. It was such a deep rich scent.. not too spicy ,buttery notes with hints of rains... it was just perfect and a huge seller for me. 

l

So I received my Indigo scent package today, my first impression of all scents oob were weak for me and my noise. I will  test in wax,  but overall I'm not impressed .(Just my opinion)    So........... the search continues.

So here's my selection-  all 1oz. samples:- 

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies- more spice notes than bakery or any raisin  scent

Leaves Type: floral

Pumpkin vanilla Cupcakes- vanilla.. no pumpkin scent

Bakes Apple - spicy... needs more apple scnet for me

Leaves Jelly donuts - floral grape scent

Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow - vanilla spice... no pumpkin

Sugar Waffle cone - Just another vanilla

Soft Aloe and White Lilac - very light floral

Vanilla Cotton- smell familiar, just put my finger on the   

Mermaid Kiss -fruity with grapefruit

Vials :

Fireplace- smells like a smoky fire when you put it out . Might pass for a smoke fireplace

BBQ- smokey scent

Well, it's not exactly oatmeal raisin cookie, but I have been test burning Raisin Bread from Bitter Creek and it is delightful. You definitely smell the raisins, the bread, the butter and the cinnamon, and sugar, although it's not quite as sweet as a cookie kind of fragrance. Super strong! And it's one of their surplus FOs so it was only $8.99 for a pound. I love it, and I definitely recommend it. Their S'mores is mashing as well, btw. 😁

On 7/18/2018 at 6:00 PM, LightMyCandleCo said:

Pleas let me know how you like them. I wanted to order a scent from there too, but was a bit hesitant. 

I've tried them before. I don't remember which ones I tried imo 

their not as strong as other suppliers imo like CS RE Flaming 

BA but I did like what I ordered