Vanilla and Birthday Cake

Sebleo

I am looking for new companies to try out for these scents and am very apprehensive.  I've luckily kept my suppliers down to 3 so far, mainly 2, and hate the idea of adding more. But, I knew it was inevitable. 

I've been using Creamy Vanilla by Lonestar and absolutely loved it in soy and parasoy. But, it's just not strong in my palm melts. Smells nice but too weak to me. 

I tried Candle Science Very Vanilla and while it was nice, it wasn't strong to me either. 

Birthday Cake by Lonestar is OK to me. But, I'm looking for something stronger there too.

Any help you could give me so I don't spend $100 sampling from 10 different companies would be awesome!

My favorite birthday cake and vanilla is from Just Scent.  The birthday cake is a dupe of the formulation made famous by Soap N Candles and their Southern Style vanilla is a dupe of Ms. Randy's Vanilla Bean.  I know a lot of folks love AH/RE Birthday cake too (formerly KY candle).  Hope I didn't add to your supplier list!  Good luck!

I like birthday cake from JS too and also FB (which smells pretty much like the one from JS) and I also like RE's bday cake. My favorite vanilla is Vanilla Bean Noel from WSP or Mrs. Claus cookies from NG.  I also like sugared vanilla shortbread from CW. Another good vanilla is Sugar Cookie Royal from Flaming or FB.

Sorry to be an enabler! 

Sebleo, they are 2 different vanilla scents..

Those are the only 2 that I use.

Here is description:

VANILLA VOODOO:   Horrible description....lol  (Candle Cocoon)

Allure…Intriguing…Vanilla surrounds you. Inhale…deeper…you can't escape and you don't want to. Something else…can't place it…mmmm. Vanilla Voodoo™ has got you!

VANILLA BEAN NOEL: (WSP)
A warm blend of fresh vanilla bean, rich caramel and soothing cream. 

Trappeur

14 minutes ago, Sebleo said:

@Trappeur are they similar/interchangeable or are they very different? 

Well, I'm not good at explaining but I will try.

The Vanilla Voodoo is to my nose a very rich creamy vanilla more along the line I guess somewhat like the consistancy of a buttercream, rich and ooey gooey.

The Vanilla Bean Noel to me is like a sparkling light and airey vanilla but very strong and very very lingering even before lit and after extinguished. To me this is more an elegant vanilla.... I really don't detect the caramel in this scent to be quite honest.

Hope you can get my jest...

Trappeur