Looking for Cherry and Lake Fragrances

ellajoan

Not a Cherry Lake fragrance, but separate scents, of course!  

Looking for a lake w/o salty notes and w/o musk or super masculine--any ideas?

Also looking for a cherry that's not too candyish or sweet--maybe like a tart cherry (although a life savers cherry would work, too!)  

Thanks in advance, my fragrance finding friends!  

Check out Peppered Poppies at Nature's Garden for a cherry scent. It's more complex than a cherry bomb or black cherry. I pick out mostly cherry with a tad bit of spice. It is crazy strong! And it could be renamed numerous ways. I was thinking of cherries jubilee at one point.

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 10:49 AM, Sebleo said:

Check out Peppered Poppies at Nature's Garden for a cherry scent. It's more complex than a cherry bomb or black cherry. I pick out mostly cherry with a tad bit of spice. It is crazy strong! And it could be renamed numerous ways. I was thinking of cherries jubilee at one point.

Oh oh oh.....I love that name Sebleo " Cherries Jubilee"!

Trappeur

1 hour ago, ellajoan said:

I've looked into Inlet Lake Grass---does it smell anything like the fresh cut grass fragrances?  We've already got a best seller from that scent.  I'll check out TallTayl's dupes!  

@ellajoan, it smells nothing like fresh cut grass.  It's more complex, slightly sweet and fresh at the same time.  It and Tonic remind me of upscale spa scents.  Very fresh and clean smelling.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Oh oh oh.....I love that name Sebleo " Cherries Jubilee"!

Trappeur

Me too! Sadly, I couldn't find a pic I liked for the label with the company I get them from. That scent went through about a dozen names until I found a pic to go with it!