New Amber Jar Pictures

Trappeur

Finally got my new amber jars done.

I did them both in a brand new scent highly recommended by Moonstar and Kat from WSP called Jelly Doughnut.

Wow, is the cold throw ever so beautiful!  I sure hope after curing they burn as nice as they smell.  This for sure is going to be a favorite scent for me.

I have a particular shop in a town that I'm going to do a presentation to for these style jars....wish me luck.

The large jar is a quart "Ball" canning jar - 32oz. and I sprayed the 2 piece lid in a rust textured spray paint.

The other jar is a 16oz jar.

I've been wanting to do amber and now I have!

Trappeur

CIMG0851.thumb.JPG.16d845f1420c4fcd4695fb9b3f6adf23.JPG

CIMG0869.thumb.JPG.693ad693625d6927a9551b9f1fd35ab0.JPG

CIMG0874.thumb.JPG.16e1b8995b01b131ae070168bed3dbfe.JPG

CIMG0883.thumb.JPG.73dcf23e65fdc1961427f7e93cd44166.JPG

CIMG0884.thumb.JPG.ae6c4034e12d681eefc5e5f13bbd630d.JPG

CIMG0809.thumb.JPG.51e3b4991fa74ccdc27cf542d4a0abdb.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Hey Paul!

Long time no hear.....hope your doing well with your fabulous candles you make.   Have a lot of shows going on?

Thankyou for your kind comment!   

Trappeur

I know I’ve been super busy. We are in production mode for the fall and holiday season atm. I’ve got to make 5,000 candles by September. Definitely my biggest yet! 

No shows for the summer. I’m just concentrating on production and any wholesale orders. 

Super excied for my new candle scents and getting all our labels ordered. 

I’ll post some pics of all the new stuff after our photo shoot in August. 

Good of luck with your presentation 🍀 I know these amber jars will be a hit!! 

1 hour ago, Quentin said:

WOW! Absolutely incredible. If it's a secret, I understand, but I want to make stuff that looks like that. How do you do that thing with the leaf coming out of the wax? 

I was wondering the same thing! Would love to know what type of wax/mold is used to make them!

Stunning Trapp - love the jars 

now can someone explain to me why Ball would come out with the the tall 16 ounce regular mouth jar in green- purple and blue but not make the amber in this size????

I have cases upon cases of the colors and have tested them extensively expecting the amber to come out like they said and they have ZERO in the same Size 🤷‍♀️

Edited by moonshine

16 hours ago, moonshine said:

Stunning Trapp - love the jars 

now can someone explain to me why Ball would come out with the the tall 16 ounce regular mouth jar in green- purple and blue but not make the amber in this size????

I have cases upon cases of the colors and have tested them extensively expecting the amber to come out like they said and they have ZERO in the same Size 🤷‍♀️

I know Moonshine....I can't understand that either.  Now they came out with the 16oz in the short squatty jar but like you said not the standard 16oz/pint jar.  I too also have some of the colored.  I did ask Fillmore if they were going to get the 16oz in the amber and they said they should be getting them...I never checked back though.

KC and Quentin those little doo dads/embeds I pour into little molds.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the jars....

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

Those look great!  Is the shorter jar the same size as the amber Ball jars you are test wicking?

GoldieMN

Yes it is a 16oz this jar.  I forgot to take a picture of the squatty 16oz ball jar....I will a little later today.

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...