Peak..Your Feelings?? ... Flat $4.99 special

awnl

Didn't mean to insult anyone with my ""I don't' care''' comment. Since I don't sell it isn't a biggie to me(a disappointment, yes) but I do see where it could hurt those of you that have relied on some Peak's FOs considering that so many of you do sell and rely on your suppliers to '''supply".  

Do yall know which oils were reformulated?

I started buying from Keystone. The first time I ordered their Peak Pink Sugar it was strong,  but the second time it's much weaker

Peaks Birthday cake was also a favorite of mine.. but my most recent Peak Birthday cake order from Keystone seems different. Am I imagining this?  Lol

Probably not your imagination. A lot of key components to fragrance structures have been affected because of a couple of fires and that forced companies to perhaps try to reformulate and you may be seeing that as a difference between your first and second purchases. Not every supplier, in fact few, have said they weren't going to reformulate and I'm not sure that all of them would be upfront about what ones are and aren't. And it just may be that a weaker formula was purchased or any number of other things. 

• Thanks 1