cswilson

Aroma Bead Ornies not working out

20 hours ago, Belinda said:

I would imagine that she doesn't want to admit the beads aren't any good because they've probably got to get rid of what they've bought from their supplier. They may even have a contract or something with them also. I'm not sure how that type of business works. If she starts losing enough business then she'll switch to something else but I doubt she'll ever admit they were bad beads. 

I don't know how you would bypass the middle man but if you find out please share! LOL!

That's true, it will cost her in the long run if she admits it's her beads and not something we're doing. Yes, if I ever figure it out then I will let everyone else know!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

I will let you know the results with the beads .I purchased these today .The price is 5lbs for 18.95 & 10lbs for $32.95 .I went ahead & grabbed the 10 lbs bag .I think with the free shipping,this is a great deal .

I hope to receive the beads later this week. The actual website is Plasticpellets4fun.

I will be in touch 😀

Yes that's a really good deal with free shipping. I'll go check out their website now. Thanks

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, cswilson said:

Yes I am! I actually live in Porter and I have friends in Cleveland, small world!

I go to church in New Caney so I'm always in your area! 

On 7/9/2018 at 1:27 PM, cswilson said:

Yes I am! I actually live in Porter and I have friends in Cleveland, small world!

I forgot to ask, who are your friends in Cleveland? We might know some of the same people.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:58 PM, cswilson said:

I go to Church in New Caney too. What Church do you attend?

I go to the church of Christ. I take the NC exit from Cleveland and turn right. The building is about a mile and a half on the right. Where do you go?