Some of Today's effort -

First up,

Bollywood - not exactly what I wanted, but I like it. 

1969085474_2-Bollywood.jpg.166606ba3f1556c9634dfd68927c5e41.jpg

Lime Envy - Man, I cannot wait to cut this one!! 

1992367005_3-LimeEnvy.jpg.86c8f7e313eb71ebc84f582e8d1c7d37.jpg

And my helper! She helped create a Christmas one I didn't take a pic of, but will when I cut. She picked Home for the Holiday's, Red, Green and white for the colors, and wanted Christmas Tree embeds. She's very happy with it. 

(she made and poured the M&P trees) 

2032680074_4-Helper.thumb.jpg.a1f95001ef089d1a6c6ea9bb5d8d15fc.jpg

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, ncraiders said:

Nice looking soaps.  I actually really like the the look of the bollywood one.  It is great to have a helper when working on stuff like that.

She only gets to help with the M&P - she's still a bit young to work much with the lye soaps, but she loves to be a part of it somehow. 

I made 1 case of container candles, and 5 loaves of soap today. Didn't take pics of 2 of them, and the other one, well those pics are still on my iPad that I left down in my lab and was too tired/lazy to go back down there to get it to post the pic. LOL 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

She only gets to help with the M&P - she's still a bit young to work much with the lye soaps, but she loves to be a part of it somehow. 

I made 1 case of container candles, and 5 loaves of soap today. Didn't take pics of 2 of them, and the other one, well those pics are still on my iPad that I left down in my lab and was too tired/lazy to go back down there to get it to post the pic. LOL 

Hey even helping with m&p is still nice.  That is alot of stuff to be making in a day.  lol the most i have made was 3-5 test candles and that was time consuming since i was using a double boiler at that point.

• Like 1

On July 1, 2018 at 7:21 AM, Jcandleattic said:

A mix of Egyptian Dragon, Dragons Blood and Golden Embargo. 

Oooohhhh, that sounds amazing! I love the design you did on the top of that one, it does look very Indian inspired!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 2:37 PM, Candybee said:

Oh I love these! I think the bollywood is my fav. Love those colors, design, and scent combo. Does it make you feel like singing and dancing?? LOL

LOL Bollywood is one of my favorite styles of dance. I love watching it. 

The Paso Doble is another one of my favorites, and I've been trying to come up with a color scheme and design to make one of those as well... 

• Like 1