Can someone help me find these????

I was in a little shop in rural Texas yesterday and saw these adorable candles--I'm in love with the entire look of this product!!  Can someone tell me where to find this type of jar (these are smooth sided Kerr jars but they don't have to be a brand name) and these awesome lids?  This is exactly what I've been looking for for my line of candles.  Thanks for any info you can provide IMG_4338.thumb.JPG.00c2e51cbc653d29ab2f134b0897d687.JPGIMG_4337.thumb.JPG.3407f9c7da2b8fdb26ca91f4f731710b.JPG

The top jar is a "wide mouth"  canning jar..  Hard to tell but I think it is the 16oz.

The bottom smaller jar is another "wide mouth" canning jar.

Could be the 4, 6 or 8oz jar.

Now the lids used are the wide mouth.   Fillmore has all these jars.

They also have the wide mouth lids to fit.  Both size jars will take the wide mouth lid.

If they don't have the lids in black which I can't remember but you can easily check on their site, it looks to me like these lids on the jars in your picture were sprayed a black matte finish.    1803 is a big company and I can't imagine they spray all their lids, but maybe they do or most likely have a source.  I would also go to 1803 candle company and bring up their site and you can see exactly what size those jars are.  When you find your jars, better check to see if they have embossing or not on the jars for the sheer purpose of putting a label on it.  Or most companies put a round label on their lid.  Those canning jars are nice....I use them often in a couple of store account I have.

Also check out like Flaming and other companie as those jars are pretty popular.

Also too, if you want to save some big bucks, all the grocery stores carry these jars where you can pickup and not have any shipping costs involved.  That is  HUGE HUGE savings.   Ace Hardware has a big selection of them too. 

Trappeur

9 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

The top jar is a "wide mouth"  canning jar..  Hard to tell but I think it is the 16oz.

The bottom smaller jar is another "wide mouth" canning jar.

Could be the 4, 6 or 8oz jar.

Now the lids used are the wide mouth.   Fillmore has all these jars.

They also have the wide mouth lids to fit.  Both size jars will take the wide mouth lid.

If they don't have the lids in black which I can't remember but you can easily check on their site, it looks to me like these lids on the jars in your picture were sprayed a black matte finish.    1803 is a big company and I can't imagine they spray all their lids, but maybe they do or most likely have a source.  I would also go to 1803 candle company and bring up their site and you can see exactly what size those jars are.  When you find your jars, better check to see if they have embossing or not on the jars for the sheer purpose of putting a label on it.  Or most companies put a round label on their lid.  Those canning jars are nice....I use them often in a couple of store account I have.

Also check out like Flaming and other companie as those jars are pretty popular.

Also too, if you want to save some big bucks, all the grocery stores carry these jars where you can pickup and not have any shipping costs involved.  That is  HUGE HUGE savings.   Ace Hardware has a big selection of them too. 

Trappeur

I guess I should have been more specific as to what is actually causing me the challenge and that is finding those matte black lids!!  I can source the jars locally (hopefully finding the same smooth surface) but it's the lids that are eluding me.  Good idea on going to their website----I'll check it out.  Their Halloween label is gorgeous!

I went to Fillmores site and they have a one piece lid in the wide mouth but it is in plastic for those jars.   They are nice....It wouldn't bother me using them.   Getting lids in the wide mouth is a bugger....ask me how I know....I have sprayed the 2 piece canning jar lids that come with the jars when you buy them and not matter how careful I was and even with a sealer over spraying the lids they still chipped...aside from being time consuming.  Your best bet is to call Fillmore as they have the largest selection of lids out there.  Also check Candle Soylutions as they have a pretty big selection of lids also.   Good luck!

Trappeur

• Thanks 1

https://www.candlesoylutions.com/thumbnail.asp?cid=32&offset=0

https://factorydirectcraft.com/catalog/products/1302_2533_740-3478-black_wide_mouth_canning_jar_lid.html

Might be cost prohibitive as they end up $2/lid with shipping.  Factory Direct might have free shipping as well as a coupon.  Also, read through description as one site says they will vary in looks.

GoldieMN

Edited by GoldieMN

thanks to all for your input; once again I've found a container idea that I love but is cost prohibitive and a hassle *shudder*  It's always fun to have the hunt to figure it out and I'm so thankful to have help on this forum so I don't waste too much time and $$!!