Additional monthly Aztec coupon for June*

Bellevan

4 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

Don't they do a July 4 sale? I do need an oil from them, but I think I might wait and see what sales pop up. 

They are already having a sale, 10% off through the 4th of July.  The prices reflect the 10% savings.  They started the sale the day they launched the new website on June 19.  I received an email from them about it.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GailC said:

They are already having a sale, 10% off through the 4th of July.  The prices reflect the 10% savings.  They started the sale the day they launched the new website on June 19.  I received an email from them about it.

Ah! Thanks! I got that email, but I couldn't remember how long the sale lasted, I thought I missed it!

12 hours ago, GailC said:

Oh? I didn't get an email about that. I didn't even notice the price differences!