$5.00 coupon was all it took to order from RE :)

GailC

I'll have you know I haven't ordered any fragrance oils since 5/18 when EAP had their free shipping promo.

Well, today I get an email from Rustic Escentuals with a $5.00 off code with a $55 purchase.  The code is SUMMERSALE

So I restocked a couple of coffee FO's I love, and ordered 2 bottles I've been wanting since their sample sale last year.  Then I saw the shipping only went up 18 cents if I bought another 16 oz bottle, so what else could I do?  Have to justify their expensive shipping.  :)

All to get a whopping $5.00 discount.  But I'm a happy camper now.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I saw that too Gail, but I am still holding out for their sample sale!

I know you re-stocked your pumpkin spice latte, what were the new ones?

Tuscan Fields

Caribbean Day Spa

Earl Grey & Apple - this was the one I added for 18 cents more shipping.  I have Apples & Oak from NG but this one is a little different.  Not sure I smell tea OOB, but the fragrance description sounds wonderful and complex.  Good reviews too.

I have been sniffing these samples on and off since I got them during the sample sale last August.  I believe they are different from any scents I already have.  Also I love the names.  Do you ever like a fragrance oil partially because of the name?  I bought Da Lime in Da Coconut because of the name and it's my favorite of the limes I have.  :)  

I also restocked Caramel Cafe, another wonderful coffee fragrance.

• Like 1

Girl, me too.  I was gonna go for the WSP sale coming up, but I also wanted a few things from RE.  All it took was that coupon code to send me over the edge.  I may skip WSP's sale.  I don't need anything from there right now anyway.  

I'm working on my RE order now.  I know I'm getting Turquoise Sky, Tuscan Fields (which I just love love love), Caramel Cafe,  Beachwood Vetiver, and Lemon Verbena.  Just trying to decide on something new to try.  I was just about to search through some old posts for recommendations.

Actually, I'll probably cave on Tuesday and order from WSP anyway, but I'm gonna try not to.

• Like 1

@bfroberts, glad to hear you love,  love, love Tuscan Fields, since I just ordered it.

RE's prices are higher than Aztec, NG, and FB, but some are just worth the extra cost.

I don't think I've ever ordered from WSP, although I did buy a few of their FO's from a local lady who was destashing.  I am not adding another supplier.  I am not adding another supplier, repeat, repeat.  :)

• Like 1

Hmmm, sounds like I need to add Tuscan Fields to my list! 😂

@GailC, the Earl Grey and Apple sounds really interesting!

@bfroberts, if you like vetiver, check out RE's Angle Heart. It is really beautiful, and heavy on the vetiver. I'm not sure how it would do in wax as I've only used it in B&B, but it is really strong so I use much less than other oils (which is good cause it's a little pricey!). 

20 hours ago, GailC said:

@bfroberts, glad to hear you love,  love, love Tuscan Fields, since I just ordered it.

RE's prices are higher than Aztec, NG, and FB, but some are just worth the extra cost.

I don't think I've ever ordered from WSP, although I did buy a few of their FO's from a local lady who was destashing.  I am not adding another supplier.  I am not adding another supplier, repeat, repeat.  :)

Gail ,What does Tuscan Fields smell like ? I am wandering if it is a dupe of BBW Sundrenched Vineyard or Sonomo Grape ? Lol trying to avoid another supplier myself .It looks like I too will add Candle Cocoon due to Trapps great recommendation Vanilla VooDoo .Lol & more from this company .Gee this only gets worse & I know many Fourth of July sales are arriving soon . Decisions take so much will power kwim.

@katmeltswax, I happen to have my sample bottle right here beside me.  I don't smell any grape at all.  I am terrible at describing scents. I do smell fruit, it's kind of sweet.  I don't think I have another FO that smells just  like it.  Not tropical, not citrus.  Just very nice to me.

Well maybe I do smell a hint of orange.  I see that is one of the top notes.  The description is complex.

The scent begins with a rich blood orange highlighted with notes of black raspberry and Mirabelle plum; the heart blends incense, pink peonies, and burgundy rose; the base is rounded out with nuances of dark vanilla bean, vetiver, balsam, and sensual musk. 

Maybe @bfroberts can describe it better than I can.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bfroberts said:

This one is hard to describe because it is very unique.  I smell a sweet floral, fruit, and a fresh ozone. It's complex. I just love it.  

What she said.  :)

I knew you could do it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1