WSP June 26 20% sale

Trappeur

13 minutes ago, Bellevan said:

35% off sounds great. Is there a particular time of year this tends to happen or is it a surprise?

I never paid attention to timing.  Looking back through messages, I’ve seen them in March and December. 

get on their newsletter for sure. They’re usually flash sales. I keep a cart going and hit submit when the sale comes up. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bellevan said:

35% off sounds great. Is there a particular time of year this tends to happen or is it a surprise?

I have purchased in the past around Black Friday & New Year's with 35% off .Also at times WSP will do random flash sales .I think maybe even July 4th may have another sale .😉

17 hours ago, Bellevan said:

I wish I was as strong willed as some of you. Went in store and ended up with:

Gingham apple

Vanilla Birch

Honeysuckle Hollow

Honeyed Pineapple Pumpkin,

Graham Cracker Latte

Jelly Doughnut

Lilac in Bloom

Forever Red

Elderflower Blossoms & Quince 

Tuscan Cedarwood

Iced Tea Twist

I really wanted to pick up rice milk & cardamom but it was $11 for 2oz. Normally $14. Yikes. Smelled great though.

Love love Gingham Apple & Jelly Donut .Wow that's a high price tag for the rice milk cardamon. I bet a pound is OUTRAGEOUSLY High right lol

Let me know on the Ice tea ,sounds good .I use Flamings ,like alot .However I am still searching for another great tea & lemon scent . The Graham cracker latte sounds yummy too .Thanks in advance 😉

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

I never paid attention to timing.  Looking back through messages, I’ve seen them in March and December. 

get on their newsletter for sure. They’re usually flash sales. I keep a cart going and hit submit when the sale comes up. 

Great idea TT ,this way no risk of them running out of stock on a scent you want .This seems to happen during sales. I will put so many in my cart & go back in no time out of stock ,so frustrating . I will start randomly filling my cart now for next sale lol. I am so slow making decisions  anyways ,so this will be a good idea to start early for the next sale .Thank you kindly 😉

@bfroberts, I'm sorry I didn't check in this thread sooner, did you get your order? Their clove is very nice, didn't make me squeal with joy but a nice basic clove. I am totally going to order the one from Flaming that Hopie recommended. 

@katmeltswax, I recently ordered the strawberry jam, wheeeew its strong! I haven't put it in anything, I'm curious to hear what you think of it!

• Like 1

@Sarah S Nope, haven't received my orders yet. Far as I know they haven't even shipped.  I'll let you know what I think when it gets here.  I only bought 8oz since I also plan to try the one from Flaming.  I'm actually kinda anxious to try Flamings, but I gotta practice a little restraint for the next few days.  LOL

45 minutes ago, Sarah S said:

@bfroberts, I'm sorry I didn't check in this thread sooner, did you get your order? Their clove is very nice, didn't make me squeal with joy but a nice basic clove. I am totally going to order the one from Flaming that Hopie recommended. 

@katmeltswax, I recently ordered the strawberry jam, wheeeew its strong! I haven't put it in anything, I'm curious to hear what you think of it!

I am looking forward to Strawberry jam ,glad to hear it is strong .I will let you know my results asap. I hope this one likes my wax blend .

On 6/26/2018 at 10:10 PM, Trappeur said:

I want everything you have listed Moonstar....not sure about the peony......decisions.....ah geesh....

Trappeur

Look in your cupboard lol I sent 

you a sample of the peony long 

time ago lol 😂 

27 minutes ago, ncraiders said:

well after reading more posts i will def have to pick up jelly donut to try during the next sale.  I may also try strawberry jam as well.

I will let you know on the Strawberry jam ,picked up a 8 oz bottle ,not tried yet ,excited to get this  one thou. Love Jelly donut ,soooo yummy

Moonstar is correct , you can actually smell the powdered sugar dust. I love the strawberry filling aroma it throws as well. The Jelly donut is so far the absolute best I have ever tried from WSP. I use a paraffin wax blend & throw is AMAZING . Lol of course I have not tried ALL of their fragrances ,that would come with a huge price tag for one of each lol... I try to go by reviews ,however have tried a few that had not so good reviews & loved the scents .I also have tried some with great reviews & no go in my wax . I want more & more & way to many more lol.

I will send you a sample of Jelly donut ,I have plenty .This one is a must try 😉

I have your address from the Fairy Garden sample a while back . Oh yea I will add the Victoria Christmas sample from FB I promised you a while ago too . 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I will let you know on the Strawberry jam ,picked up a 8 oz bottle ,not tried yet ,excited to get this  one thou. Love Jelly donut ,soooo yummy

Moonstar is correct , you can actually smell the powdered sugar dust. I love the strawberry filling aroma it throws as well. The Jelly donut is so far the absolute best I have ever tried from WSP. I use a paraffin wax blend & throw is AMAZING . Lol of course I have not tried ALL of their fragrances ,that would come with a huge price tag for one of each lol... I try to go by reviews ,however have tried a few that had not so good reviews & loved the scents .I also have tried some with great reviews & no go in my wax . I want more & more & way to many more lol.

I will send you a sample of Jelly donut ,I have plenty .This one is a must try 😉

I have your address from the Fairy Garden sample a while back . Oh yea I will add the Victoria Christmas sample from FB I promised you a while ago too . 

I had actually forgotten about victorian chrismas sample.  I have a terrible memory lol.  It is almost like the memory of someone atleast 2.5 times my age.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ncraiders said:

I had actually forgotten about victorian chrismas sample.  I have a terrible memory lol.  It is almost like the memory of someone atleast 2.5 times my age.

Lol guess I still have a ok memory at age 54  now .I remember & did not forget .I have been super busy with grandkids the entire month .It's been quite the adventure to say the least . They are spoiled lil darling brats lol. I truly enjoy their company always .

Grandkids are lil Blessings .

Also alot of work lol 😀

• Like 3

6 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Lol guess I still have a ok memory at age 54  now .I remember & did not forget .I have been super busy with grandkids the entire month .It's been quite the adventure to say the least . They are spoiled lil darling brats lol. I truly enjoy their company always .

Grandkids are lil Blessings .

Also alot of work lol 😀

Grandkids really are the best 😘

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:42 PM, Bellevan said:

I wish I was as strong willed as some of you. Went in store and ended up with:

Gingham apple

Vanilla Birch

Honeysuckle Hollow

Honeyed Pineapple Pumpkin,

Graham Cracker Latte

Jelly Doughnut

Lilac in Bloom

Forever Red

Elderflower Blossoms & Quince 

Tuscan Cedarwood

Iced Tea Twist

I really wanted to pick up rice milk & cardamom but it was $11 for 2oz. Normally $14. Yikes. Smelled great though.

How'd you like the Vanilla Birch ?

can you describe it ?😊

22 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

How'd you like the Vanilla Birch ?

can you describe it ?😊

Moonstar, oh gosh....that sounds right up my alley....Have you tried it?   Where is it from?   This is a long thread and couldn't see where it came from?

Oh, I finally got the Jelly Donut into wax today....just like you and Kat both said....you sure do smell the jelly...going to kill me to wait for the cure...but it is what it is.....:)

Trappeur

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Moonstar, oh gosh....that sounds right up my alley....Have you tried it?   Where is it from?   This is a long thread and couldn't see where it came from?

Oh, I finally got the Jelly Donut into wax today....just like you and Kat both said....you sure do smell the jelly...going to kill me to wait for the cure...but it is what it is.....:)

Trappeur

Vanilla Birch is WSP. No I haven't tried it but I want to 😂😂

On 6/28/2018 at 2:10 PM, Sarah S said:

Do you believe I still have not received my WSP order from Memorial Day sale .I did get the email recently on Monday ,finally has been shipped . 

I am looking forward to the Strawberry Jam ,glad to hear it is strong . Shall find out soon .lol....Hoping to anyways 😉

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 2:30 PM, katmeltswax said:

Do you believe I still have not received my WSP order from Memorial Day sale .I did get the email recently on Monday ,finally has been shipped . 

I am looking forward to the Strawberry Jam ,glad to hear it is strong . Shall find out soon .lol....Hoping to anyways 😉

Did you receive your order ?

how is the strawberry 🍓 jam ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I did finally receive the oils. 

The strawberry jam smells amazing oob. I am going to put it in the wax this evening . I love love this one . I think I found another favorite lol..

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Moonstar ,I will be more than happy to send you a sample of the 🍓 jam.

I know you will love this one!!!

I think I found another all time favorite with this awesome oil .

PM me your address & I will get this heading your way tomorrow. Lol I purchased a half pound bottle , definitely grabbing a pound of this one 😉

Kat

51 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I did finally receive the oils. 

The strawberry jam smells amazing oob. I am going to put it in the wax this evening . I love love this one . I think I found another favorite lol..

You are so funny.....just like a little kid in a candy store....lol...aaahhh I love it....

Trappeur

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

You are so funny.....just like a little kid in a candy store....lol...aaahhh I love it....

Trappeur

💃I know right ,love it!!!!

This oil smells so sweet & delicious . Trapp you gotta try this one . I will send ya a sample . I ordered a 1/2 pound , definitely getting a pound asap ,if this works out in my wax . Pretty sure it will be great 😉