WSP June 26 20% sale

Trappeur

On 6/22/2018 at 8:22 PM, franu61 said:

Thanks Sarah!  I 'm not sure about the tomato selling around here either, but i think I'll try it since I sell at a Farmer's market.   I will cross off "swamp forest" from my list. :)   Really appreciate the input!

lol, lol

Guess what Fran?   I'm going to try it myself.  I love the smell of fresh picked tomatoes off the vine.....Matter of fact I bought my first 2 tomato plants at Home Depot a couple weeks ago and transplanted them into a 5 gallon bucket and I think I've killed them already.....darn...I have them sitting right outside my dining room sliding doors where it is sunny all day and I can keep an eye on them and water them...but..geesh, I think I waited too long to transplant them and I don't see any little flowers on them for fruit to start coming...waaahhhh..... so I went and bought 2 more but a different breed that already has tiny tomatoes on them and they are so nice and full (like when I bought)...Now lets see if can kill these things too....So if I can't grow a tomato plant maybe I can make a tomato candle.....If I remember correctly, I think I made a few tomato candles and they didn't sell...Maybe this oil will be better since I'm going to try it.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2018 at 2:22 PM, franu61 said:

Never ordered from WSP. Didn't think I needed to..but then I read on here how their FO's are so much better...then Trapp has to go  and post about a sale...THANKS ENABLERS!

So I just spent an hour looking through scents. Narrowed it down to these that are of interest to me.  Any experience/reviews would be greatly appreciated

Autumn Breeze

Desert Ghost Flower

Farmers Market Baby Bibb

Farmers Market Tomato

Mystical Woods

Pear Glace

Peony

Rain Forest

Sea Kelp & Agave (or) South Pacific Waters

Sparkling Mojito

Oh! Your welcome anytime Fran! lol

So are you gettin any of these?

Geesh I really love what you picked....

Trappeur

On 6/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, kandlekrazy said:

Oh my, I've been wanting to try 2 from them that I haven't maybe this sale is a good excuse??  IDK maybe I'll forget by the 26th

I just wanted to remind you KK of the sale since you said you might forget....lol

Trappeur

On 6/23/2018 at 6:20 AM, Moonstar said:

Peony is really good - market tomatoe & baby Bibb equally good 

Pineapple Cilantro is insanely good and mango sorbet is really good . Fraiser Fir 🌲 is so spot on 

vanilla hazelnut & espresso are 

amazing. Pink Amber & vanilla is also very nice .

I want everything you have listed Moonstar....not sure about the peony......decisions.....ah geesh....

Trappeur

15 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I just wanted to remind you KK of the sale since you said you might forget....lol

Trappeur

Ha, thanks!  I moved to much in our store last 2 days and didn't have time for ordering, whew!!  Now this old lady can barely move to go downstairs and start making melts.

Well, look at what you saved.  Next time, right?

Well last night I lost power here because of the weather about 11:00.    Power still wasn't on till wee hours of the morning.  Needless to say I couldn't get my order into them.  I just sent them an email and told what happened and asked if I could put my order in now and if they could honor the 20% sale since I couldn't get on the internet and they wrote back and said nope! .......Such is my luck and life...I ran out of vbn and have 5 other 1 pounder oils in my cart that  was going to order...I guess that's the way the cookie crumble falls.......oh well.....

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur

I had a few things in my cart to try, then I did one last check of my inventory to see if I needed anything else.  After seeing ALL the oils I already have I decided I didn't NEED any more at all.  NO order for me!  Course the decision was made easier because I am broke right now :)

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Well last night I lost power here because of the weather about 11:00.    Power still wasn't on till wee hours of the morning.  Needless to say I couldn't get my order into them.  I just sent them an email and told what happened and asked if I could put my order in now and if they could honor the 20% sale since I couldn't get on the internet and they wrote back and said nope! .......Such is my luck and life...I ran out of vbn and have 5 other 1 pounder oils in my cart that  was going to order...I guess that's the way the cookie crumble falls.......oh well.....

Trappeur

Trapp, I have 3-5 ozs of VBN from WSP remain in a one pound bottle ,I will be happy to send it to you if this will help ya out ...I think eventually they will have another sale soon .I have purchased with discounts of 35% off at certain times during the year from them ...I did get in my order . I purchased 8 oz bottles of the following .

Strawberry Jam

Tomato vine

Cotton Candy

Baby Bibb lettuce

Apple Pie

Hydrangea( Love this one)

Jelly Donut (Love )

I can send you a sample of the Jelly Donut also to try .I have some left in my pound bottle & just ordered another 1/2 pound .Sorry you lost power ,maybe they will have a July 4th sale .I am pretty sure FB & other vendors will be running sales for this holiday , usually do . The only 2 I have tried on my list above is J donut & Hydrangea & love the both of them .I am excited to try the new ones I ordered, especially strawberry jam. I have been searching for a great tomatoe vine with no luck as of yet ,hope this one works out .I love the scent & get many request for this one here in South,Tx .I also plant a huge tomato & cucumber garden every year . I process lots of salsa .Lol we grow our own jalepenas to put into the salsa as well .Let me know & I can get the oils heading your way ,thought it might help you a lil bit .😉 

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Trapp, your welcome to have the remaining 1 pound  bottle of my Fillmore warm apple pie too. I love OOB smell & tried to make this scent work for me .Idk what the issue may be ,just will not throw in my wax .I also have a near full  1 pound bottle of Fillmore Peach preserves ,I cannot get past the smell oob ,just yuck to me lol. Hey you may like it idk ,thought I would offer .The both of these are just sitting in my cabinet not getting used . I do have luck with Indiana Apple pie & Apple strudel you recommended to me a while back ,love them both .I know oils do not always perform the same in every wax .I use paraffin wax & you soy .I am cleaning out my cabinet to make more room ,lol to buy more oils I do not need lol..Just never ends .I want to order more from Candlewic soon & Vanilla voo Doo you recommend from CC .I am running low on many I use from Cwic , just waiting for a ship coupon from them ,hope soon .

3 hours ago, ncraiders said:

I am proud of myself.  i have talked myself out of ordering more oils during the last few sales..

same here. I took out all the FO, focusing on the clams I can only get from crafters choice. Seems a lot of FO are still in stock, so many people passed on the sale too... waiting for the nice 35% one that comes up once a year!

Willing to co-op some of the WSP 10 lb kegs. Most are reasonably priced at 10 and 25 lbs.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

same here. I took out all the FO, focusing on the clams I can only get from crafters choice. Seems a lot of FO are still in stock, so many people passed on the sale too... waiting for the nice 35% one that comes up once a year!

Willing to co-op some of the WSP 10 lb kegs. Most are reasonably priced at 10 and 25 lbs.

I love the 35% off super sale .I only purchased a few I was needing & a few new ones to test. 

• Like 1

I wish I was as strong willed as some of you. Went in store and ended up with:

Gingham apple

Vanilla Birch

Honeysuckle Hollow

Honeyed Pineapple Pumpkin,

Graham Cracker Latte

Jelly Doughnut

Lilac in Bloom

Forever Red

Elderflower Blossoms & Quince 

Tuscan Cedarwood

Iced Tea Twist

I really wanted to pick up rice milk & cardamom but it was $11 for 2oz. Normally $14. Yikes. Smelled great though.

• Like 1

What I should have done was gone shopping in my FO cabinet instead of ordering from WSP.  One thing I ordered was Clove because I needed it for a blend.  What did I find in my FO cabinet today? A bottle of Tanzanian Clove from The Scent Works.  Heaven only knows how old it is, but it still smells mighty good.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daisymay66 said:

Oh my gosh that jelly donut one sounds so awesome!

It's soooo goood.

34 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

What I should have done was gone shopping in my FO cabinet instead of ordering from WSP.  One thing I ordered was Clove because I needed it for a blend.  What did I find in my FO cabinet today? A bottle of Tanzanian Clove from The Scent Works.  Heaven only knows how old it is, but it still smells mighty good.  

I did just about the same thing. 🤣 Picked up the honeysuckle hollow... Came home to my  Bramble Berry order waiting on the porch with a bottle of Honeysuckle in it... They smell fairly different at least!

11 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp, I have 3-5 ozs of VBN from WSP remain in a one pound bottle ,I will be happy to send it to you if this will help ya out ...I think eventually they will have another sale soon .I have purchased with discounts of 35% off at certain times during the year from them ...I did get in my order . I purchased 8 oz bottles of the following .

Strawberry Jam

Tomato vine

Cotton Candy

Baby Bibb lettuce

Apple Pie

Hydrangea( Love this one)

Jelly Donut (Love )

I can send you a sample of the Jelly Donut also to try .I have some left in my pound bottle & just ordered another 1/2 pound .Sorry you lost power ,maybe they will have a July 4th sale .I am pretty sure FB & other vendors will be running sales for this holiday , usually do . The only 2 I have tried on my list above is J donut & Hydrangea & love the both of them .I am excited to try the new ones I ordered, especially strawberry jam. I have been searching for a great tomatoe vine with no luck as of yet ,hope this one works out .I love the scent & get many request for this one here in South,Tx .I also plant a huge tomato & cucumber garden every year . I process lots of salsa .Lol we grow our own jalepenas to put into the salsa as well .Let me know & I can get the oils heading your way ,thought it might help you a lil bit .😉 

Hi Kat!

I'm going to message you...Oh I would definitely buy those oils from you....that's great.  Thankyou so much!   I have some VVoodoo coming and can send you some too.

Thankyou so much again!   Geesh now I don't feel so bad about not ordering from them after I read the other posts of those who didn't either.   And a 35%off sale?   Oh my!

I love every oil you did order!   Everyone of them.  Actually based off what you recommended, I had my order made like you....lol

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TallTayl said:

Okay.... you said it 

I am making my list 😂

these 2 ounce samples I couldn’t resist are heavenly and I want more - well that is if they throw - got them all in wax tonight and that’s a first me as they usually get shelved and forgotten 

Edited by moonshine
  • Like 1