WSP June 26 20% sale

Trappeur

Well WSP is having a store wide 20% off sale Tues June 26....

Well I better get my VBN from them on that date.  And free shipping after I think its $40.00 worth....Can't miss this.

Wonder what else is good from them as I don't order from them.

Trappeur

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love their Tobacco Leaf & Amber, Vanilla Oak and Oatmeal Stout... those were a big hit with my customers last season.
Maple Pecan Streusel,Perfect Pumpkin and Pumpkin Lager are really nice too ! 
I better start working on my list ;) 

Never ordered from WSP. Didn't think I needed to..but then I read on here how their FO's are so much better...then Trapp has to go  and post about a sale...THANKS ENABLERS!

So I just spent an hour looking through scents. Narrowed it down to these that are of interest to me.  Any experience/reviews would be greatly appreciated

Autumn Breeze

Desert Ghost Flower

Farmers Market Baby Bibb

Farmers Market Tomato

Mystical Woods

Pear Glace

Peony

Rain Forest

Sea Kelp & Agave (or) South Pacific Waters

Sparkling Mojito

Edited by franu61
Edited to add: free shipping at $25

Oh dear. I just told myself that I didn’t need to buy anymore FOs for a few weeks probably. Ha.

I recommend: cinnamon & sage, fisherman (anise), desert lime & cucumber, baked bread, hello sugar, and incense & oud.

I think I’m going to pick up jelly donut, chocolate lavender, caramel woods, graham cracker latte...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, franu61 said:

Never ordered from WSP. Didn't think I needed to..but then I read on here how their FO's are so much better...then Trapp has to go  and post about a sale...THANKS ENABLERS!

So I just spent an hour looking through scents. Narrowed it down to these that are of interest to me.  Any experience/reviews would be greatly appreciated

Autumn Breeze

Desert Ghost Flower

Farmers Market Baby Bibb

Farmers Market Tomato

Mystical Woods

Pear Glace

Peony

Rain Forest

Sparkling Mojito

Farmers Market Tomato is great, it smells just like a tomato plant when you rub the leaves. I love it, had a really hard time moving the soap and candles I made with it though.

Peony is lovely. I dislike most florals, but this one is very true to life and beautiful. 

Rain Forest was terrible. To my nose, anyway! It smelled more like a swamp than a rainforest (although I've never been to a rain forest so maybe that's an accurate scent). I actually used some of it in a Star Wars themed wax tart set for my friend. I named it Degobah and put a picture of Yoda on the front. 😂

Mystical Woods is very nice, not as strong as some other forest type oils though. A little more complex, and I'm not sure how it would hold up in products, I haven't put it in anything yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

@Trappeur $38.95/ 16oz bottle? Wow! Do you still use CC Vanilla?

Hey Daisy!

Is that what that oil is?   lol....I knew it was expensive....geesh....well I use this just for me and special people/friends as it is such a  strong one.  

Oh yes, VVoodoo is my vanilla I go to from CC.  I'm out of it now too....darn...

I just love both of em.

Trappeur

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Farmers Market Tomato is great, it smells just like a tomato plant when you rub the leaves. I love it, had a really hard time moving the soap and candles I made with it though.

Peony is lovely. I dislike most florals, but this one is very true to life and beautiful. 

Rain Forest was terrible. To my nose, anyway! It smelled more like a swamp than a rainforest (although I've never been to a rain forest so maybe that's an accurate scent). I actually used some of it in a Star Wars themed wax tart set for my friend. I named it Degobah and put a picture of Yoda on the front. 😂

Mystical Woods is very nice, not as strong as some other forest type oils though. A little more complex, and I'm not sure how it would hold up in products, I haven't put it in anything yet.

Thanks Sarah!  I 'm not sure about the tomato selling around here either, but i think I'll try it since I sell at a Farmer's market.   I will cross off "swamp forest" from my list. :)   Really appreciate the input!

15 hours ago, franu61 said:

Autumn Breeze

Desert Ghost Flower

Farmers Market Baby Bibb

Farmers Market Tomato

Mystical Woods

Pear Glace

Peony

Rain Forest

Sparkling Mojito

Peony is really good - market tomatoe & baby Bibb equally good 

Pineapple Cilantro is insanely good and mango sorbet is really good . Fraiser Fir 🌲 is so spot on 

vanilla hazelnut & espresso are 

amazing. Pink Amber & vanilla is also very nice .

Edited by Moonstar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Peony is really good - market tomatoe & baby Bibb equally good 

Pineapple Cilantro is insanely good and mango sorbet is really good . Fraiser Fir 🌲 is so spot on 

vanilla hazelnut & espresso are 

amazing. Pink Amber & vanilla is also very nice .

Thanks !

• Like 1

I had a 2 ounce bottle of rainforest FO & EO laying around here and poured it in melts the other day - they have several rainforest so I’m not sure which one you were looking at but this one smells like a diluted eucalyptus with a lot of earth  

I think it’s suppose to be the dupe of aveda rainforest and I used to burn that oil all the time in one of those glass dishes with a tealight and I loved it- has a very strong earthy spa scent to it - time to plop one in my warmer and see if it’s what I remember from Aveda 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Bellevan said:

Oh dear. I just told myself that I didn’t need to buy anymore FOs for a few weeks probably. Ha.

I recommend: cinnamon & sage, fisherman (anise), desert lime & cucumber, baked bread, hello sugar, and incense & oud.

I think I’m going to pick up jelly donut, chocolate lavender, caramel woods, graham cracker latte...

Jelly Donut is Fantastic 😀

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Well WSP is having a store wide 20% off sale Tues June 26....

Well I better get my VBN from them on that date.  And free shipping after I think its $40.00 worth....Can't miss this.

Wonder what else is good from them as I don't order from them.

Trappeur

Trapp, Their Jelly Donut is wonderful ,grab a big bottle .More I really love 

Cool coconut (BBW dupe)

Frasier fir

Maple pecan Strudel

Blackberry Ombre Popsicle (Super strong scent)

Pineapple Cilantro

Marishino cherry

Unicorn poop (Similiar to cotton candy )

Peony 

I blend peony with the M cherry , fantastic together .I like blending florals with fruit lol. I adore their Hydrangea ,spot on to the real flower & strong .I will look thru my oils & see what else I love from them ,will let you know .

• Like 1

14 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp, Their Jelly Donut is wonderful ,grab a big bottle .More I really love 

Cool coconut (BBW dupe)

Frasier fir

Maple pecan Strudel

Blackberry Ombre Popsicle (Super strong scent)

Pineapple Cilantro

Marishino cherry

Unicorn poop (Similiar to cotton candy )

Peony 

I blend peony with the M cherry , fantastic together .I like blending florals with fruit lol. I adore their Hydrangea ,spot on to the real flower & strong .I will look thru my oils & see what else I love from them ,will let you know .

Jelly donut  is insanely good 

I can't get over how real it is 

you can actually smell the jelly 

and powder sugar & it's surprisingly strong in melts 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Jelly donut  is insanely good 

I can't get over how real it is 

you can actually smell the jelly 

and powder sugar & it's surprisingly strong in melts 

Yes ,Love this one .I buy it by the pound when the sales pop up lol. A bit pricey ,however not bad during sales 😉

• Like 1

I have liked the following:  Ho Ho Ho, Home Sweet Home, Almond and Honey, Ginger Spice, Coconut Orange Cardamom, Blood Orange EO, 

I'm thinking of ordering:  Meyers Lemon, My Main Sqeeze, Almond Milk and Sea Salt, Honey Apple, Lemon Verbena, Flowering Herb.

Have not tried their clove.

• Like 1