Hey there!

Hi everyone!

After about 6 months of lurking and stalking, I figured it was time to say hello ๐Ÿ˜ soooo.... HELLO!! ๐Ÿคฃย 

A little bit about me:

My name is Bessie, I live in central CA, and Im weird ๐Ÿค— (figured I would warn u first before u guys figured it out๐Ÿ˜)

I have 4 boys, who are all a**holes, but hey, they are MY a-holes ๐Ÿ˜‚. Two of them just graduated high school, one will be a softmoreย in high school, and one will be in 7th grade next school year. I have a 1yr old "puppy" whos name is Moose, and if u have ever seen a moose run, then u will understand why I named him that ๐Ÿ˜„.

I am a stay at home mom, and have been for the last 18yrs.ย I started (trying to anyway) making candles and soap about 7 months ago, cause.. well, empty nest syndrom IS a thing, and I wanted to find something to lessen the emptiness BEFORE it hit (whats that they say about prior planning?)๐Ÿ˜†. Let me tell ya, Iย didnt know what I was getting myself into when I started this journey, thats for sure! Its another one of my "bright ideas" that Im unsure of how I got into ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.ย 

Well.. thats about it I think.. thanks for listening to my rambles ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...