WARNING: This person asks questions while medicated

scrubzz

Please forgive me - I would like to apologize if I ask stupid questions while on some pretty good prescription medications - and I might as well go ahead and apologise for more stupid questions in the future because I ain't gonna stop taking these meds for awhile - oh l so bad want to be back to doing stuff and not just reading - reading about stuff is not near the same as actually doing - but I have literally spent hours upon hours reading and taking notes and learning - and I have been doing so every day since February - I have learned a lot about a lot and have a lot more to go - and I have found that when reading and not doing sometimes a really stupid thought brings up a really stupid question in your brain and the meds are immediately convinced that this is an absolutely brilliant question - and furthermore this question is so brilliant it must be answered immediately and so the message is sent to the fingers and did I just hit the "submit" button? I wonder what I said? Anyway I am sure we can all look forward to some porentially possibly maybe sort of interesting in a weird sort of way questions from me in the very near future - Thanks! Mark (scrubzz)

• Haha 3

Thank y'all - in case you have not  guessed my friends have always said I have a very unique sense of humor (well, actually they said weird but they kinda mean the same thing and unique sounds so much cooler) Anyway - back to reading

On 6/2/2018 at 11:56 AM, ncraiders said:

As the saying goes "The only stupid question is the one you don't ask".

No, no... TRUST ME that's NOT TRUE.... LOL!!!! 

:laugh2:

Sponiebr
The Executor of Bad Ideas and stupid other junk... 

I got a question once that actually was stupid. ONCE. It was why I don't make tinctures (a consumable herbal medicine) with isopropyl alcohol that I filtered to remove "the bad" stuff. Your questions will be *just fine*.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:04 PM, scrubzz said:

Please forgive me - I would like to apologize if I ask stupid questions while on some pretty good prescription medications - and I might as well go ahead and apologise for more stupid questions in the future because I ain't gonna stop taking these meds for awhile - oh l so bad want to be back to doing stuff and not just reading - reading about stuff is not near the same as actually doing - but I have literally spent hours upon hours reading and taking notes and learning - and I have been doing so every day since February - I have learned a lot about a lot and have a lot more to go - and I have found that when reading and not doing sometimes a really stupid thought brings up a really stupid question in your brain and the meds are immediately convinced that this is an absolutely brilliant question - and furthermore this question is so brilliant it must be answered immediately and so the message is sent to the fingers and did I just hit the "submit" button? I wonder what I said? Anyway I am sure we can all look forward to some porentially possibly maybe sort of interesting in a weird sort of way questions from me in the very near future - Thanks! Mark (scrubzz)

Hey Scrubzz.  I have asked a lot of questions that may have sounded a little weird but I've never been scorned by the members for asking.....and I am on 8 different meds at the current time....some may cloud my mind but they never stop me from wanting to POUR.....In a Dr's appt today, the Doc told me that when people retire(which I did a yr ago) that they go thru some real emotional changes and they should take up a hobby to fill their time....well, I have a hobby and it's candle making so I am now validated that I should focus on POURING....and if that involves asking weird questions, so be it.

I totally understand ''from the fingers to the submit button".  Heck, you never know, your weird questions might just answer some of thoughts that others have had but hesitate to ask....so post your questions/and or thoughts.

11 hours ago, iansmommaya said:

I got a question once that actually was stupid. ONCE. It was why I don't make tinctures (a consumable herbal medicine) with isopropyl alcohol that I filtered to remove "the bad" stuff. Your questions will be *just fine*.

This just makes me feel SO much better about myself... 

I've actually asked 2 stupid questions in my life... "Will you marry me?"  

I'mma go for a 3rd one here: HEY MAYA! Tinctures made from IPA would be okay if they were topical only, right? e.g. arnica tinctured with IPA (NOT that I would DARE do that to arnica flowers, I'm just say'n...) 

Fire away Scrubzz! Yer good to go man.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

This just makes me feel SO much better about myself... 

I've actually asked 2 stupid questions in my life... "Will you marry me?"  

I'mma go for a 3rd one here: HEY MAYA! Tinctures made from IPA would be okay if they were topical only, right? e.g. arnica tinctured with IPA (NOT that I would DARE do that to arnica flowers, I'm just say'n...) 

Fire away Scrubzz! Yer good to go man.

That would be fine. Yep. Also, NO MARRIAGE.

• Haha 1