Fragrance Buddy + WSP Big Memorial Day Sale

katmeltswax

On June 2, 2018 at 5:35 PM, bfroberts said:

Testing EAP FO's in wax, and here's what I got:

Birthday Cake - strong HT in 4630.  Typical of other Birthday Cake FOs.
Welcome Home - more palatable in wax, thank goodness.  Hated it OOB.  It's fruity and bakery...like a pie, sans spicy.  It's growing on me, will sell here for sure.  Strong HT in 4630.  Very dark oil, which sucks b/c I don't use dye and it looks kinda gross.  Oh well.
Gardenberry - I poured in gg palm.  Strong HT.  This is a strong herbal, I'm not getting berry. I smell violet, maybe a bit of sage.  This won't appeal to my customers, but it will be a nice herbal for blending. 

Pumpkin Caramel - I'm gonna like this one. More straight pumpkin than a spicy pumpkin. Haven't burned, strong CT.

Bamboo Rain - strong in 4630.  Mostly like other bamboos.  Better than some.  

For what it's worth, I bought these off Amazon, not the EAP website. The FO"s were $19.99 shipped with Prime, buy one get one free.  So 2# shipped for $19.99. That promotion is over now.

I got the Cotton Tree from EAP, oh man, I HATE it OOB. But I don't like clean cotton or luxe linen, or any of the "laundry" type fragrances, so it's probably just my nose. It does smell very dry and fiberous, and it is very strong. I have a friend whose loves those types, so I'll see what he says about it, maybe I'll make him a tester candle. Or maybe I'll just blend the heck out of it, lol.

I also ordered the Welcome Home, but they were out of stock. Hopefully I'll get that one before fall! Ha! It sounds really good!

1 hour ago, Sarah S said:

I got the Cotton Tree from EAP, oh man, I HATE it OOB. But I don't like clean cotton or luxe linen, or any of the "laundry" type fragrances, so it's probably just my nose. It does smell very dry and fiberous, and it is very strong. I have a friend whose loves those types, so I'll see what he says about it, maybe I'll make him a tester candle. Or maybe I'll just blend the heck out of it, lol.

I also ordered the Welcome Home, but they were out of stock. Hopefully I'll get that one before fall! Ha! It sounds really good!

Welcome Home stunk to the high heavens out of the bottle, and it stunk when I was pouring it, but in wax it is nice.  I've poured it in 4630 and palm and it has a strong HT in both.  We've had the testers burning in our store, and customer comments have been favorable.  Maybe Cotton Tree will change in wax as well.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Welcome Home stunk to the high heavens out of the bottle, and it stunk when I was pouring it, but in wax it is nice.  I've poured it in 4630 and palm and it has a strong HT in both.  We've had the testers burning in our store, and customer comments have been favorable.  Maybe Cotton Tree will change in wax as well.  

I won't give up on it then! 😄

Oh and silly me, it's Cotton Blossom, not Cotton Tree... Apparently I'm really fixated on it smelling fibrous, lol.