Fragrance Buddy + WSP Big Memorial Day Sale

katmeltswax

FB =25%OFF everything ,use code SUMMER 25 .WSP =35% OFF .I hope you all find some great oils during this sale until Monday. Sorry to enable , just wanted to let you know .WSP has a limited selection & many have already out of stock ,still some good ones left .

• Like 3

I already had a bunch of Fo's in my cart, just waiting for FB's Memorial Day sale.  Had fun browsing around yesterday, deciding what to add to make $100 to get the free shipping.  Unless they've recently changed policies, you get free shipping with $100 order before the discount is applied.  How great is that?

Then last night, and this morning, I totally talked myself out of ordering this time...there will be other sales, I need to use what I have first, so many I haven't even tried yet, my cabinets are full....etc, etc, etc,

Then I got on FB website and looked at what was in my cart...and I want them!!  I need to restock at least one FO anyway, right?  And what's a few more pounds of fragrance oil, right?  Buying new fragrance oils makes me happy right?  Why not do it while I can still make candles and can afford it, right?  

The spirit is truly willing, but the flesh is truly weak.  :)  We shall see which one prevails.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, GailC said:

The spirit is truly willing, but the flesh is truly weak.  :)  We shall see which one prevails.  

So true, Gail.  I am in the same boat.  I have been forcing myself to use up oils I am tired of just so I can buy new ones.  I bought 7 lbs of new oils just last week, and here they are with these Memorial Day sales making it hard for a girl to stay strong.  A couple of years ago I told myself I could buy oils until my FO cabinet was full and then I had to stop.  Ha.  Now they are on top of the cabinet, under the cabinet, in totes, in kitchen cabinets, and any other nook and cranny I can find.  And here I am shopping the sales again.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

59 minutes ago, GailC said:

I already had a bunch of Fo's in my cart, just waiting for FB's Memorial Day sale.  Had fun browsing around yesterday, deciding what to add to make $100 to get the free shipping.  Unless they've recently changed policies, you get free shipping with $100 order before the discount is applied.  How great is that?

Then last night, and this morning, I totally talked myself out of ordering this time...there will be other sales, I need to use what I have first, so many I haven't even tried yet, my cabinets are full....etc, etc, etc,

Then I got on FB website and looked at what was in my cart...and I want them!!  I need to restock at least one FO anyway, right?  And what's a few more pounds of fragrance oil, right?  Buying new fragrance oils makes me happy right?  Why not do it while I can still make candles and can afford it, right?  

I know exactly how ya feel Gail.Lol I have my cart way to full,sad part is I only need 4 pounds I consider must haves from FB. I see so many new ones & now they have some Peak types ,face it we are doomed right ???? I am ordering a pound of Pumpkin Waffle ,Fairy Garden ,Creamsicle & Mulberry. I use all 4 of these & my bottles are getting low .I do recall FB having at least 3 sales thru out the year ,so yes you can always catch the next one .I also want to try their Tomato Vine ,looking for a good one in this scent .I get many request for this one every Summer.I also have WSP Tomato Vine in that cart along with the Cool cucumber ,want to blend the two together to satisfy my curiosity on a making a unique blend lol ...I have a tomatoe & cucumber  garden growing right now & love the aroma each time I pick them. I blend my fresh tomatoes with our fresh cucumbers & the aroma is so fresh .Sorry got off topic a bit .Well back to the sales ,you have a tough decision to make I know .I am definitely jumping in on FB ,only because the price is great & I use the 4 mentioned faithfully ,big sellers .I do have a interest in many more ,so should not take long to get the total to $100 ,love the free shipping rule .What scents do you live from FB? I am always interested in others opinions on great oils ,may have to grab some you like as well.Thank you bunches ,let me know 😀

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

I know exactly how ya feel Gail.Lol I have my cart way to full,sad part is I only need 4 pounds I consider must haves from FB. I see so many new ones & now they have some Peak types ,face it we are doomed right ???? I am ordering a pound of Pumpkin Waffle ,Fairy Garden ,Creamsicle & Mulberry. I use all 4 of these & my bottles are getting low .I do recall FB having at least 3 sales thru out the year ,so yes you can always catch the next one .I also want to try their Tomato Vine ,looking for a good one in this scent .I get many request for this one every Summer.I also have WSP Tomato Vine in that cart along with the Cool cucumber ,want to blend the two together to satisfy my curiosity on a making a unique blend lol ...I have a tomatoe & cucumber  garden growing right now & love the aroma each time I pick them. I blend my fresh tomatoes with our fresh cucumbers & the aroma is so fresh .Sorry got off topic a bit .Well back to the sales ,you have a tough decision to make I know .I am definitely jumping in on FB ,only because the price is great & I use the 4 mentioned faithfully ,big sellers .I do have a interest in many more ,so should not take long to get the total to $100 ,love the free shipping rule .What scents do you live from FB? I am always interested in others opinions on great oils ,may have to grab some you like as well.Thank you bunches ,let me know 😀

Can you tell me what Fairy Garden is like?  Is it super sweet?  True fruit or candy like?  OR more perfumy fruit, if that makes sense?   I keep looking at it, but I'm on the fence.  I love fruit scents but I already have too many.  Unless it's unique, I need to stop myself...LOL.

2 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Can you tell me what Fairy Garden is like?  Is it super sweet?  True fruit or candy like?  OR more perfumy fruit, if that makes sense?   I keep looking at it, but I'm on the fence.  I love fruit scents but I already have too many.  Unless it's unique, I need to stop myself...LOL.

Fairy Garden is a Amazing scent .I would describe it as a very strong fruity mulberry floral type .The notes do not indicate florals ,so I would say more fruity .I pick up a tad bit of floral ,not much thou. This scent is so super strong that you can actually cut back some .I highly recommend this one .Hope this helps .I will be happy to send you a sample ,I keep this one in stock at all times lol.Private message me your address if you want a sample 😀I am more than happy to send you some .

• Like 1

@katmeltswax, my 2 must haves from FB are Lemon Pound Cake and Cinnamon Broom.  But I stocked up on those during the last sale.  

Others customers and I like are:

Sea Witch

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Pumpkin Cupcake

Jamaica Me Crazy

Caribbean Escape

Apple Mango Tango

Cranberry Woods

I have others I haven't put in wax yet.  OOB, I don't know what to think about Cucumber Melon.  I need to test it.  

The ones in my cart are:

Lavender Fields

Hot Maple Toddy

Fairy Garden

Picnic in the Park

Citrus Linen

Sea Witch (restock)

But if I order I have to exchange the Citrus Linen for one that costs a little more,  because my order total is $99.30.  :)  I need 70 more cents for free shipping.

I did tell myself there will be another sale...probably Labor Day, or at least by Thanksgiving. Last year there was a 4th of July sale even!    I'm still debating/wrestling.  :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, katmeltswax said:

Fairy Garden is a Amazing scent .I would describe it as a very strong fruity mulberry floral type .The notes do not indicate florals ,so I would say more fruity .I pick up a tad bit of floral ,not much thou. This scent is so super strong that you can actually cut back some .I highly recommend this one .Hope this helps .I will be happy to send you a sample ,I keep this one in stock at all times lol.Private message me your address if you want a sample 😀I am more than happy to send you some .

Now see what you did.  Fairy Garden is in my cart.  And I love the name.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bfroberts said:

So true, Gail.  I am in the same boat.  I have been forcing myself to use up oils I am tired of just so I can buy new ones.  I bought 7 lbs of new oils just last week, and here they are with these Memorial Day sales making it hard for a girl to stay strong.  A couple of years ago I told myself I could buy oils until my FO cabinet was full and then I had to stop.  Ha.  Now they are on top of the cabinet, under the cabinet, in totes, in kitchen cabinets, and any other nook and cranny I can find.  And here I am shopping the sales again.  

😊

It does help to know I'm not alone in this constant struggle.  

You may have read this already, but I recently had to move all my FO's out of the 2 cabinets in my kitchen because I was getting new vinyl.  What a job!  My granddaughter said it just helped emphasize that I have a problem.  

Oh, and I just bought 3 pounds of FO from EAP innovations along with my 2 cases of wax because they had an amazing free shipping deal.  I keep reminding myself I'll have 3 new ones soon.  Doesn't help.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Thank you very much for the kind offer, but your recommendation is enough to send me over the edge.  I'm buying it now.  😀
I love all the MW dupes I've tried from FB so I'm sure I will love this one too.

Thank you!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Thank you very much for the kind offer, but your recommendation is enough to send me over the edge.  I'm buying it now.  😀
I love all the MW dupes I've tried from FB so I'm sure I will love this one too.

Thank you!

Your welcome ! I do think you will be very happy with this one .I have over 300 scents & this one is definitely one of my favorites .Let me know when you get your order & what you think .I am still deciding on more to get my $100 for free ship. I will be trying some of the Peak types for sure .I hope these are close to the original .Oh another good MW they carry that is wonderful is Bella .This one so reminds me of J&J bedtime bath & Sex Bomb Lush type .If you enjoy strong soft florals definitely give the both of these a try. I also love FB Beach & Pink Chiffon.I am going to ask Gail about Sea Witch ,sounds interesting .Jelly Bean is a good strong scent, recommend  if you like fruity .. I am looking forward to some new ones from this company ,takes me forever to make a final purchase .I have to try tomatoe vine for sure .I am still shopping WSP for a few during their sale .It is always frustrating with WSP ,most of the time half the sale oils are out of stock the same day the sale begins .I look forward to your review on Fairy Garden ,love love this scent 😀

lol i have more fo than wax and now you are making wanna order that fairy garden.   I have 21 fo samples atm and only 7 pounds of palm wax.  So I dont wanna go and order a bunch more just to make shipping charges worth it. Every time i have ordered fo i always add enough to cover the cost of shipping .  Adding it to my list of fo's to try out later.😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GailC said:

@katmeltswax, my 2 must haves from FB are Lemon Pound Cake and Cinnamon Broom.  But I stocked up on those during the last sale.  

Others customers and I like are:

Sea Witch

Spiced Apples & Peaches

Pumpkin Cupcake

Jamaica Me Crazy

Caribbean Escape

Apple Mango Tango

Cranberry Woods

I have others I haven't put in wax yet.  OOB, I don't know what to think about Cucumber Melon.  I need to test it.  

The ones in my cart are:

Lavender Fields

Hot Maple Toddy

Fairy Garden

Picnic in the Park

Citrus Linen

Sea Witch (restock)

But if I order I have to exchange the Citrus Linen for one that costs a little more,  because my order total is $99.30.  :)  I need 70 more cents for free shipping.

I did tell myself there will be another sale...probably Labor Day, or at least by Thanksgiving. Last year there was a 4th of July sale even!    I'm still debating/wrestling.  :)

Gail you have curious about Sea Witch .Is this one a strong clean ocean type or more of a masculine scent ? I have heard great reviews on FB Lemon pound cake , however I have a pound of Fillmore lemon biscotti to go thru ,love this one .I am still browsing ,takes me forever to make a final decision .Lol I can fill a cart fast & go look at my total ,then say what in the world am I thinking lol. I have to limit myself to the $100 or I would definitely spend more than I should .I am thinking about a pound of Sea Witch for sure . I am sure since  your a fan ,I would like it as well. I need a few more ocean types for summer . Thanks for your opinion on the scents 😀

10 minutes ago, ncraiders said:

lol i have more fo than wax and now you are making wanna order that fairy garden.   I have 21 fo samples atm and only 7 pounds of palm wax.  So I dont wanna go and order a bunch more just to make shipping charges worth it. Every time i have ordered fo i always add enough to cover the cost of shipping .  Adding it to my list of fo's to try out later.😀

Lol sorry to enable ,having fun thou .I do highly recommend Fairy Garden , especially if you enjoy super strong fruity types .This oil is super strong & you can cut back on the % due to strength .Imo it is one of the best scents ever .We all have different opinions ,however I can tell you this is absolutely a Super strong unique long lasting scent .If you pm me your address ,I will certainly send you a sample to try ,this way you can try it before purchasing a big bottle .I have plenty & ordering another pound during this sale ,do not mind sending you some to test.I know FB will be having another sale soon ,then you can get a pound later if you like it after trying my sample kwim.

4 hours ago, GailC said:

😊

It does help to know I'm not alone in this constant struggle.  

You may have read this already, but I recently had to move all my FO's out of the 2 cabinets in my kitchen because I was getting new vinyl.  What a job!  My granddaughter said it just helped emphasize that I have a problem.  

Oh, and I just bought 3 pounds of FO from EAP innovations along with my 2 cases of wax because they had an amazing free shipping deal.  I keep reminding myself I'll have 3 new ones soon.  Doesn't help.

I sure hope I don't have to move all of mine anytime soon.  My husband has no idea how much I have, and I'm hoping to get a handle on it before he accidentally finds out.
I fell for EAP too....because I'm weak.  I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I ordered 6.  I hope some of them are good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, bfroberts said:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:omg....you have me laughing so hard BF....you and Gail.....here she is trying to be good and not order any oils, and then is so proud of herself for taking them out of her shopping cart, then she's back again on the site saying it's ok for her to order....she's giving herself approval and making all kinds of excuses to why she SHOULD BUY MORE!!!!and then here she is looking for anyone here on the forum to tell her it's ok......oh GGGAAAIIIILLLLLLL.......Youve got my approval!!!  Get the oils!  It is worth it and the sales don't come often, so I think, lol, lol...you DEFINITELY need to get them.....Really....I don't think you have enough, really.....ok?  Ok foho......hit that ORDER  and PAY button!   You go girl! :laugh2:

Trappeur 

Trappeur

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

I sure hope I don't have to move all of mine anytime soon.  My husband has no idea how much I have, and I'm hoping to get a handle on it before he accidentally finds out.
I fell for EAP too....because I'm weak.  I'm a little ashamed to say it, but I ordered 6.  I hope some of them are good.

Your keeping it from your hubby BF? lol, lol.....omg!   You got me laughing so hard here!

Trappeuyr

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:omg....you have me laughing so hard BF....you and Gail.....here she is trying to be good and not order any oils, and then is so proud of herself for taking them out of her shopping cart, then she's back again on the site saying it's ok for her to order....she's giving herself approval and making all kinds of excuses to why she SHOULD BUY MORE!!!!and then here she is looking for anyone here on the forum to tell her it's ok......oh GGGAAAIIIILLLLLLL.......Youve got my approval!!!  Get the oils!  It is worth it and the sales don't come often, so I think, lol, lol...you DEFINITELY need to get them.....Really....I don't think you have enough, really.....ok?  Ok foho......hit that ORDER  and PAY button!   You go girl! :laugh2:

Trappeur 

Trappeur

I love you Trappeur.  That is all.  :)

@katmeltswax, Sea Witch is definitely an ocean smell.  I really like it. Except for the name.  First I renamed it Ocean Mist or something like that, then I named it Mendocino Bay because that place is special to me.  (In Northern California.)  

I like all ocean smells, and this is one of the best I think. I just went and sniffed it and seems like you can really smell the salty sea air.  Although I have little experience smelling salty sea air.  I live in central Indiana.  :)

I made Seaside from Nature's Garden today, and I like it too.  Their description says it has fruit in it, but I don't smell any.  I am not so good at describing fragrances, but I think Sea Witch smells a little more 'oceany' than Seaside.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, GailC said:

@katmeltswax, Sea Witch is definitely an ocean smell.  I really like it. Except for the name.  First I renamed it Ocean Mist or something like that, then I named it Mendocino Bay because that place is special to me.  (In Northern California.)  

I like all ocean smells, and this is one of the best I think. I just went and sniffed it and seems like you can really smell the salty sea air.  Although I have little experience smelling salty sea air.  I live in central Indiana.  :)

I made Seaside from Nature's Garden today, and I like it too.  Their description says it has fruit in it, but I don't smell any.  I am not so good at describing fragrances, but I think Sea Witch smells a little more 'oceany' than Seaside.

Thanks Gail, I trust your judgement .I will get this one for sure .I to will certainly change the name lol. Sea Witch does not sound very good for a ocean scent ,more like Halloween name imo.Soooo have you checked out yet ? Listen to Trapp ,it's perfectly fine to get the oils .I agree with Trapp ,gotta take advantage of these sales ya know. We deserve all these wonderful scents lol.Thanks for your referrals 😀 Do not forget the Fairy Garden ,awesome scent .

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Lol I am laughing so hard right now .So do you actually hide the oils from hubby ? This is too funny .Oh who is EAP? Thank you bunches 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, katmeltswax said:

Lol I am laughing so hard right now .So do you actually hide the oils from hubby ? This is too funny .Oh who is EAP? Thank you bunches 😀

EAP innovations. I was googling GW444 wax a few years ago and stumbled upon this company.  At the time their cost of the wax plus shipping was the most reasonable I had found. But alas, they soon raised their prices, so I just ordered wax once.....that is until a week or so ago when they offered free shipping, even on wax!  What a deal!  They had some close out scents way cheap so I took a chance and ordered 3.  We shall see.

• Like 1

I got some of my EAP oils today, but I just got around to opening the box.  I'll put these in product next week and see how they do.  The labels are super plain, just the FO name and a bar code, which is a bit strange.  Anyway, I got:
Welcome Home - not a fan at all, but it is strong.  I have a feeling it will change in wax.  I hope.  It's pungent.
Bamboo Rain - appears to be a good bamboo OOB.  Nothing overly exciting.
Birthday Cake - it's definitely birthday cake.  I can't complain.
Juniper & Aloe - this one is very nice.  I'm soaping it ASAP.

I'm waiting on Pumpkin Caramel and Gardenberry.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bfroberts said:

I got some of my EAP oils today, but I just got around to opening the box.  I'll put these in product next week and see how they do.  The labels are super plain, just the FO name and a bar code, which is a bit strange.  Anyway, I got:
Welcome Home - not a fan at all, but it is strong.  I have a feeling it will change in wax.  I hope.  It's pungent.
Bamboo Rain - appears to be a good bamboo OOB.  Nothing overly exciting.
Birthday Cake - it's definitely birthday cake.  I can't complain.
Juniper & Aloe - this one is very nice.  I'm soaping it ASAP.

I'm waiting on Pumpkin Caramel and Gardenberry.

Yes please let us know after you put these in the wax .Lol I went & browsed their site yesterday .It seems they have more close out sale oils ,rather than other oils .Idk thought maybe this company is not going to carry oils any longer .Do you know anything about the oils ? It sure sounds tempting to grab some at $10 per pound .I am interested your results .I am curious about Birthday cake & Gardenberry for sure .I look forward to your results .Thank you bunches 😀