Love's Baby Soft or similar?

Darbla

I still love (pun not intended) Love's Baby Soft fragrance; I don't think I'll ever tire of it.  If I can't decide what other scent I want to wear on any given day, that is very happily my default.  But the original formula is long gone and the new stuff (it's made by Dana now) doesn't have the depth, isn't quite as cutely pretty, and doesn't last as long, so I'm casting about for a suitable substitute.  I think I asked this in the distant past, but a lot has happened in the FO industry since then, and there might actually be an exact dupe now.  And all of my original is completely gone now so I'm desperate.....

So have any of you seen a Love's Baby Soft FO somewhere?  Barring that, what other babyish or baby powderish FOs have you found that you do like?  Or don't like, so I can stay away from those.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 9:05 AM, pughaus said:

I'm on a retro 70s kick and just ordered some of that children's room FO for a friend that misses Love's.  It should arrive any day- I'll let you know what I think of it.

I got it.  It's been a LONG time since I've smelled the real thing, but to my nose, this dupe def. brings backs those Love's scent memories.  Great cold and hot throw in wax too. (444+ coco blend)

• Like 1

I have the real thing because I have never outgrown that beautiful soft fragrance and when I was looking for a dupe to make bath and body products to compliment the fragrance, I also found that Rustic Essential's Children's Room came the closest to the real thing. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...