Mrs. Claus Cookies Compared to WSP's VBN?

Belinda

Has anyone ever used both of these oils? I've always thought MCC smelled  great and didn't want to pay the extra for VBN from Wsp but it seems recently MCC doesn't smell as strong as it used to. Is it worth the extra money to buy VBN from WSP? I have a partial bottle of VBN from WSP and it smells rich OOB but haven't put it in wax yet. Just wanted some feedback from others that may have compared the two before I paid that much for a full bottle. One more question: Has anyone used Daystar's Vanilla bean cookies? Is it comparable to VBN from WSP? I can get Stacy to bring it to me at work but didn't want to order if it's not strong.

Thanks!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Belinda to me WSP VBN is totally worth it. I even smell the candle after it's blown out, it lingers. 

Whos MCC ? It's just such a beautiful fragrance imo. 

MCC is MRs. Claus Cookies from NG. It's their dupe of VBN.  

I've always used it to soak aroma beads but here lately it's not smelling very strong to me. I'm not sure if it's the FO or beads or what. I did order a bottle of VBN from WSP. I have a partial bottle here that I got on the classified section and it's so rich OOB. I think it'll do better than Mrs. Claus Cookies. Maybe the last bottle I got of that oil was a dud or something. I'm not sure but I know my biggest seller in the fresheners are the ones I mix with leather and vanilla so I need to make sure I have a good oil to use. Thanks!

• Like 1

Belinda,  WSP Vanilla Bean Noel is to die for without a doubt.  As Moonstar said it sure does linger that scent after it is blown out and I even find it has such a strong strength even b/4 lighting.    Do you think that with all these wax problems everyone is dealing with it could be the possible reason why yours isn't just as strong?   I don't know...just wondering.

Trappeur

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Belinda said:

Has anyone ever used both of these oils? I've always thought MCC smelled  great and didn't want to pay the extra for VBN from Wsp but it seems recently MCC doesn't smell as strong as it used to. Is it worth the extra money to buy VBN from WSP? I have a partial bottle of VBN from WSP and it smells rich OOB but haven't put it in wax yet. Just wanted some feedback from others that may have compared the two before I paid that much for a full bottle. One more question: Has anyone used Daystar's Vanilla bean cookies? Is it comparable to VBN from WSP? I can get Stacy to bring it to me at work but didn't want to order if it's not strong.

Thanks!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, back up! Let's focus on the important aspect here - Belinda gets her FO hand delivered!! 😮

• Haha 3

On 5/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, soshiegirl said:

@Belinda Daystar's Vanilla Bean Cookies is outstanding.  The only one I use.  Super typical of her oils...nice and strong.

Have you ever used NG's Mrs Claus Cookies or WSP Vanilla Bean Noel? I'm just curious as to how they compare. I may have to get Stacy to bring me some of her Vanilla Bean Cookies. It won't go to waste that's for sure! I make body spray out of VBN and MCC and I love it!

On 5/28/2018 at 5:47 PM, Belinda said:

Have you ever used NG's Mrs Claus Cookies or WSP Vanilla Bean Noel? I'm just curious as to how they compare. I may have to get Stacy to bring me some of her Vanilla Bean Cookies. It won't go to waste that's for sure! I make body spray out of VBN and MCC and I love it!

Personally, I found NG's Mrs. Clause cookies a little in the throw department but WSP Vanilla Bean Noel smelled just like Daystar's; nice and strong.  You can't go wrong with WSP or Daystar.

18 hours ago, soshiegirl said:

Personally, I found NG's Mrs. Clause cookies a little in the throw department but WSP Vanilla Bean Noel smelled just like Daystar's; nice and strong.  You can't go wrong with WSP or Daystar.

Thanks! I'll make sure I order from Stacy then. I won't have to pay shipping and she's local to me so I can get it quick. Thanks again!

On 5/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, soshiegirl said:

@Belinda Daystar's Vanilla Bean Cookies is outstanding.  The only one I use.  Super typical of her oils...nice and strong.

I never bought from Daystar. Is it worth the high prices? Some aren't but some are. 

Shelley most of her oils are as close to perfect as can be.    I've ordered a lot from Daystar and never found one I didn't love.  The problem I've had is often if it is an unusual one that I fall in love with and no one else did, that scent would be discontinued.    booooooooo

• Like 1

On 5/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, Moonstar said:

Belinda to me WSP VBN is totally worth it. I even smell the candle after it's blown out, it lingers. 

Just wondering if you purchase most of your FO's from WSP?  Their prices are quite a bit higher than I'm used to paying but I'll splurge if I can use less and get more ROI.  

On 5/19/2018 at 7:25 PM, Moonstar said:

I just noticed that WSP doesn't charge for shipping over $25 in your basket but they charge a handling fee.  I signed up on their site so I can earn coupons so hopefully that will make it less costly to order from them.  Any tips or secrets here?

25 minutes ago, lightmyfire said:

I just noticed that WSP doesn't charge for shipping over $25 in your basket but they charge a handling fee.  I signed up on their site so I can earn coupons so hopefully that will make it less costly to order from them.  Any tips or secrets here?

I use the monthly coupons, and they do a lot of flash sales that I take advantage of. And I try to get the biggest size/amount within reason, since there is no disadvantage to having big or heavy items to ship.

When you take out the cost of shipping, many of their oils are comparable to other suppliers. 

I like to use WSP for my packaging supplies, since I'm not ordering by the 100s. I get a lot of B&B supplies from them too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

How come she is OOS on so many oils? I never tried her oils but since BeLinda had to bring up.. I thought I would try a few! Thanks Belinda!! :);) 

Daisy that's what I noticed too. 

Sometimes she's out for many

months and it's aggravating. 

I don't think I'll order from there 

again . 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

The coupons you receive in your 

vault are based on how much you 

spend. They have different levels 

Bronze etc , it breaks it down on the site. Sure there are oils they carry that are very expensive 

but they have many that are very 

reasonable imo. I love ❤️ WSP 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

Just wondering if you purchase most of your FO's from WSP?  Their prices are quite a bit higher than I'm used to paying but I'll splurge if I can use less and get more ROI.  

Personally, I love WSP oils. But 

I have bought some I'm not crazy about but that's with any supplier 

and personal preference on scent 

I love WSP oils but I hate Cool Water. There's is great though and it sells. I just hate Cool Water lol but buy it because it is popular. I hate Patchouli but it sells. I lean towards desserts, some fruits all cinnamon scents except those that have pine. I hate pine but my husband loves it lol so I do burn it for him sometimes. He accepts my scents with no complaints. He also loves cool water. I just don't lol

22 hours ago, Daisymay66 said:

How come she is OOS on so many oils? I never tried her oils but since BeLinda had to bring up.. I thought I would try a few! Thanks Belinda!! :);) 

I wish I knew why she's out of so many things. I did ask her once and can't remember what she said but that she wasn't going anywhere. I might ask her again since I want to try her Vanilla Bean Cookies. I actually may already have a small bottle. LOL! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1