AromaBeads

Skk5233

I've ordered mine from NG, BC, and I have some coming from Aztec. I haven't noticed a big difference from company to company. They're the kind of thing I tack on to a fragrance order to stretch my shipping charges a bit. But I only order a pound every six months or so, I'm not going through a whole lot.

On 5/17/2018 at 4:12 PM, Skk5233 said:

Where does everyone order their aromabeads from? I use AromaBeads online (or their sister company Buy-it Ship-it) and Cajun Candle. I make Melts with mine for car fresheners. 

Have you noticed a difference in these beads? Do the ones from Cajun's hold as much FO or soak up the same as the ones from Aroma Beads online? I've ordered from both and also from Aztec, NG and BC. To me the ones from Cajun's, NG and Aztec seem larger and take longer to soak up FO but once baked they seem fine. I do have to bake them a little longer than the smaller beads to get them to mold together. 

What are your thoughts on this? Which ones are your favorites?

Yes I have ordered from all these places as well. My 2 favorites are Aroma beads online for smaller molds and some scents and for general larger molds i like Cajun. The last time i ordered From Aztec the scent didn’t last hardly at all once they were baked. 

3 hours ago, Skk5233 said:

Yes I have ordered from all these places as well. My 2 favorites are Aroma beads online for smaller molds and some scents and for general larger molds i like Cajun. The last time i ordered From Aztec the scent didn’t last hardly at all once they were baked. 

I won't order from Aztec again then if you've had that problem with them. I really hate that too because I can get wax and oils from them. NG's beads are higher than most and I hate ordering theirs from them even though I use their oils.

Thanks for the reply!

I order Oils from both as well. But i wont Order oils from aroma beads online unless i order A lot. Her shipping is way too high! I was Going to order the other day and the shipping was more than my order!

• Sad 1