Today and yesterday's efforts

Those are beautiful! I just love feather palm pillars!

Has anyone told you lately "I like your buns!" LOL Well I do! But not I am craving for something sweet! They do look good enough to eat! I bet they smell awesome.

What did you scent everything with?

• Like 1

All i can say is wow those look gorgeous.  Also i hope that the cinnamon bun one actually smells l like one.   Here i am just happy  i can make a somewhat decent looking normal candle then i see something like this and am blown away.

Edited by ncraiders
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Candybee said:

Those are beautiful! I just love feather palm pillars!

Has anyone told you lately "I like your buns!" LOL Well I do! But not I am craving for something sweet! They do look good enough to eat! I bet they smell awesome.

What did you scent everything with?

The cinnamon buns are  - ... drumroll please ... - Cinnamon Buns!! LOL 

The pink ones are TT's Pink Sugar. - which smells exactly like Peak's OOB in case anyone is wondering - I compared them side by side. 

The blue one is Ocean. 

I have a seashell container that I am going to use the glass glow in, and scent that ocean as well. 

Today I made a Raspberry Sangria pillar and also a Lemongrass pillar. I'll unmold them tomorrow. Decided I was in no hurry. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ncraiders said:

Also i hope that the cinnamon bun one actually smells l like one. 

It does! 

3 hours ago, ncraiders said:

Here i am just happy  i can make a somewhat decent looking normal candle then i see something like this and am blown away.

You'll get there. It takes time. 

• 2 weeks later...

How did I miss these?!?

I seriously wanted to take a bite out of my screen, the buns look so yummy!

And I love, love, love the feather palm! PS is so strong, I bet they make the whole room smell good just sitting there! 😃

Wow! They all look so great! Now I want a cinnamon bun! The smaller ones are wax melts? I haven't ever made any of those before, but some day. I really love the look of the feather palm candles, the texture is so cool! I have a sack of the wax, but haven't gotten to it yet. Can't wait to try to make them, they're beautiful! Great job! :)

• 3 weeks later...