Wholesale Wax Warmers

ThisLittleLightOfMine

Hi all, I currently order from "candlewarmers" and I have looked through past posts and found a couple sites suggested from years ago...most of which are no longer in operation or have VERY small selection. So I'm wondering, can anyone direct me to a site that has wholesale wax melt/tart warmers? I would love to find western/rustic ones but I would be happy just to find a site with some selections! Thank you in advance!

On 5/6/2018 at 11:11 AM, geodon99 said:

Thank you so much, but is there anywhere that doesn't require a 500-10000 piece minimum for each warmer?

Edited by ThisLittleLightOfMine

Levine Gifts has some, Mills Fleet runs sales and can get very reasonable, Colonial Tin Works is another.  There's more but I'd have to go through my invoices, my brain isn't working at full capacity today. 

Also The Candle Source sells them wholesale.

Edited by kandlekrazy

11 hours ago, ThisLittleLightOfMine said:

Thank you so much, but is there anywhere that doesn't require a 500-10000 piece minimum for each warmer?

Yes, try Aliexpress. I have bought from there many times, and these are "onesies" if you want. Alibaba will want you to buy in quantity. I hope this helps? You may need to type in different keywords to get what you're looking for. I also just typed in  "Oil Warmer".  https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180510175225&SearchText=tart+warmers 

Edited by Hopie

On 5/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, kandlekrazy said:

Levine Gifts has some, Mills Fleet runs sales and can get very reasonable, Colonial Tin Works is another.  There's more but I'd have to go through my invoices, my brain isn't working at full capacity today. 

Also The Candle Source sells them wholesale.

Thank you so much! I will look into all of these!

On 5/10/2018 at 7:53 PM, Hopie said:

Yes, try Aliexpress. I have bought from there many times, and these are "onesies" if you want. Alibaba will want you to buy in quantity. I hope this helps? You may need to type in different keywords to get what you're looking for. I also just typed in  "Oil Warmer".  https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180510175225&SearchText=tart+warmers 

Awesome!!! I will get my searching on! Lol

• Like 1