Need Pink sugar fast, SW closed, Daystar is out?? Peaks in transition???

Has anyone ordered from Peaks recently?  I need Pink sugar fast comparable to these

Ive tried NG and RE and I don't care for these.  I saw some good reviews for Just Scents version but I don't know if its really comparable to the 3 I mentioned or not.  I'm using for Perfume and bath and body ..  I like sweetcakes but the ship time is to slow usually for me.  Thanks for any advice guys.. seems like we are having alot of changes with suppliers lately ..:(

2 minutes ago, pughaus said:

What's this about Daystar?  I've been waiting 3 weeks for an order- is she gone for good?

I think she meant ScentWorks is closed and Daystar is just out of Pink Sugar? That's how I read the post anyway. 

19 minutes ago, PinkVanilla said:

No she isn't closing just out of Pink Sugar :( ...  I'm out of the loop who is TT?? 

I got a rec for Elements also, anyone tried Elements Pink Sugar?

Thanks guys

TallTayle - the admin of the board. She has does co-ops, and PS is one of the FO's she has. She sent me some just recently, but I have no idea of her inventory, so you can PM her. 

I sure hope she's not closing Darbia but you're right, she's been out of stock on several of her FO's for quite some time. I may have to message Stacy and ask her. I don't use a lot of her FO's but what I use have been great. She has some unique scents too. It would be a shame if she went out of business.

On 5/2/2018 at 2:50 PM, pughaus said:

What's this about Daystar?  Is she closing?

She may be suffering from the same raw material supply chain shortages as everyone else. Three separate aromachemicals supplier plants have suffered fires since October of 2017, causing a force majeure in the industry. 

I may be too late in responding but I  use to use Scent Works PS version for many years in soap, until they wen't out of business, and since then I've tested many Pink Sugar versions including several listed above.  Earlier this year I tested Nuture Soap's version called "Vanilla Cotton Candy" and to my nose it smells  the closest, if not identical, to SW's version. Again, I've tested it soap and B&B products not candles. It goes a very dark color in soap just like SW's version did and so far it sticking well in my  test soap and it smells delish.

On 5/12/2018 at 6:41 PM, Belinda said:

I sure hope she's not closing Darbia but you're right, she's been out of stock on several of her FO's for quite some time. I may have to message Stacy and ask her. I don't use a lot of her FO's but what I use have been great. She has some unique scents too. It would be a shame if she went out of business.

I'm concerned about DS.  I put in an order May 1.  I've tried to contact her by email, facebook, and text.  No reply at all.  

• Sad 2

On 5/22/2018 at 7:25 AM, jeanie353 said:

I'm concerned about DS.  I put in an order May 1.  I've tried to contact her by email, facebook, and text.  No reply at all.  

Would you like for me to message Stacy and see if I can get a response from her? I see her posting on Facebook. She's building a new house and I know that's got her busy. I don't mind messaging her for you though. 

That would be great Belinda.  Thank you!

I did email her again yesterday.  I didn't want to file a PayPal claim against her if she has a legitimate reason for not sending the oil.

It is for one pound of Lemon Biscotti.