Community Candle Order

kfintoni

Hello everyone,

So I finally reordered from Community Candle so I could add Luxe Linen to my cart this time, I forgot last time. It is a nice scent and now I see Candle Science has a Luxe Linen so I will have to order some to compare. But I have to say I ordered 8 oz of Coffee and Doughnuts and I cannot wait to put that in wax today. I love coffee scents and bakery scents and this is a great mix. 

I also reordered Tuscan Lemon Blossom,  along with Orange Peel and Cinnamon, Kudzu and Pineapple Coconut.

Have a great day,

Karen in MA

• Like 1

Coffee & Doughnuts sounds amazing 😋
I'll have to take a peek and put an order in soon. I got  Whiskey Bread Pudding from them last year that was pretty yummy ! 
I'm thinking that it may have been a sale fragrance, I can't remember ?

Edited by chevcher

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, kfintoni said:

Hello everyone,

So I finally reordered from Community Candle so I could add Luxe Linen to my cart this time, I forgot last time. It is a nice scent and now I see Candle Science has a Luxe Linen so I will have to order some to compare. But I have to say I ordered 8 oz of Coffee and Doughnuts and I cannot wait to put that in wax today. I love coffee scents and bakery scents and this is a great mix. 

I also reordered Tuscan Lemon Blossom,  along with Orange Peel and Cinnamon, Kudzu and Pineapple Coconut.

Have a great day,

Karen in MA

So, after reading this post I ordered some FO's from Community; they are my supplier for my 11 oz tumblers so I figured, what's the harm in ordering a few FO's from them to take for a spin?  Well, OOB, the Coffee and Doughnuts is AMAZING!!!!  I don't usually like bakery scents but this is intoxicating.  It's not sweet---it's perfect.  I can't wait to put in in some wax!!  I also ordered: (these reviews are all OOB):

1.) Tuscan Lemon Blossom--also fabulous.  A warm, lemony scent that doesn't smell like candy-more layered and complex than just a simple lemon. 

2.) Cucumber Sea Salt--a bit like Cucumber and Green Tea but somehow lighter and fresher.  Fantastic.

3.) Sage and Citrus-the jury (me) is out on this one.  Leans a bit toward "soapy" but a nice, clean scent.  I'll see how it does in wax.

No more ordering of the FO's!!!  Who am I kidding????!!!!  :laugh2:

• Like 3

@lightmyfire, all the scents you got sound good to me.  i never heard of a Coffee & Doughnuts FO. But I cannot order anything else right now.  I got new vinyl in the kitchen today, and all my FO's are stores in cabinets in the kitchen (except 1 oz samples), and finding enough boxes and containers to pack all those FO's really hit home to me that I have WAY TOO MANY fragrance oils.  Why does there have to be so, so many varieties of fragrance oils from so many good suppliers?  

• Like 1

Community is (some what) local to me. Only an 1 1/2 hour drive. They are super nice folks and have some lovely oils! Haven't tried the Coffee and Doughnuts or the Tuscan Lemon Blossom. I'll definitely have to try those 2 next go!

• Like 1