Are Business cards now outdated?

We are in a sensory business arena. Interaction makes those brain connections. 

Health care portals, while convenient, are a required health service and don’t rely on someone browsing their menu or services for non-essential impulse buys or gifts. 

Apples and oranges. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a healthcare practitioner, I couldn't agree more - apples to oranges. And fwiw, I used to have online scheduling, but stopped several years ago because it allowed clients to more easily disengage from their own care OR forget that there was another PERSON in the healing relationship. Not everything in healthcare should be about convenience for the client. Human interaction is essential for humans to flourish...and the creativity and art - the product - you create for your customers needs to be connected to you, a real person, not an automated machine pumping out candles, soaps, etc... in my opinion. Just agreeing with TT. Where's the super agree button?

PS: the clients that want a card take one, those that don't don't. :)

Edited by jerry
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 4:19 PM, Jcandleattic said:

I personally get irritated if I buy something online and I then have to either go to my computer or phone and look up the invoice to make sure everything I ordered is actually in the box. I would much prefer an invoice or even purchase order included with my items.

I so agree @Jcandleattic, makes life easier. Plus I prefer to use their paper and ink instead of mine. LOL. I always check off my items on the included invoice to make sure everything did arrive and in the correct quantity. I even put a note on the invoice saying "All Received" and the date I received it. I file my invoices so I can easily refer back to them to see Who I ordered What from and When. This is also an easy way to keep track of how old your wax and scents are. Not that I'm anal retentive or anything. LOL :02:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sell mainly at crafts shows and festivals.  I have business cards but what I make for every show is a a little sheet of paper with a list of all my upcoming shows and my website.  I can usually fit between 6-8 of them on a single sheet of paper.  I have a paper cutter that I cut them up with.  I usually hand those out as people what to know where I will be next.  

• Like 2