How do you feel about it..?

• 6 months later...

If I had pets, I would lock them in a room or another part of the house while I was working. Or outside if applicable. 

Turn your our oven vent on and open windows with small fans in them to help pull the fumes out. 

That’s what I’d do anyway. 

1 minute ago, Sebleo said:

If I had pets, I would lock them in a room or another part of the house while I was working. Or outside if applicable. 

Turn your our oven vent on and open windows with small fans in them to help pull the fumes out. 

That’s what I’d do anyway. 

If only putting her in another area of the house would be the least bit acceptable to this spoiled 13 year old. 😾

I was considering a HEPA air purifier in the room plus a window fan blowing air out as well as the fan above the stove. In the winter she'll mostly lay in the living room in front of the fireplace so maybe the above would be enough for her? It's not been an issue for now because I've been making such small test batches and it's been nice enough to keep the sliding door open but winter is just around the corner so that's not going to work. 

1 minute ago, aptommo said:

If only putting her in another area of the house would be the least bit acceptable to this spoiled 13 year old. 😾

I was considering a HEPA air purifier in the room plus a window fan blowing air out as well as the fan above the stove. In the winter she'll mostly lay in the living room in front of the fireplace so maybe the above would be enough for her? It's not been an issue for now because I've been making such small test batches and it's been nice enough to keep the sliding door open but winter is just around the corner so that's not going to work. 

Haha! I understand. 

That should be good enough. Especially if she’ll hang out in another room. 

Who knows, it may not be a big deal at all. How many years would it take for the fumes to have a negative effect? 

That’s why I moved my operation out of the house. My son is 5 and don’t want to test that theory on him. 

Ive owned animals my whole life until a few years ago. I would try to separate them, but I know if they weren’t having it, like yours, I’d give in!! 

• Like 1