Amazing soap

Pam W

A friend brought me a bar of soap from her trip to Guatemala and I have never had such a joyful experience with a bar of soap.  It was so rich & creamy that any soap maker would be proud to call it their own.  Just makes me so envious of all those that make soap from scratch...just saying.

It did have a label listing the ingredients but it was in Spanish so I don't have a clue what was used in it's making!!!

Edited by Pam W
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kandlekrazy said:

If you really want to know run the words through one of the free translators online.  You know it's Spanish so easy to translate.

I was just going to suggest the same thing. 

14 hours ago, Pam W said:

A friend brought me a bar of soap from her trip to Guatemala and I have never had such a joyful experience with a bar of soap.

I will only use homemade soap now. It's all I've used for the last 15+ years, and on the very very rare occassion that I am faced with either using commercial (because of travelling and forgetting to bring my own or something similar) or going without, I'd rather go without. I just can't handle syndets on my skin anymore. Even M&P in doses bigger than embeds is an iffy experience. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pam W said:

A friend brought me a bar of soap from her trip to Guatemala and I have never had such a joyful experience with a bar of soap.  It was so rich & creamy that any soap maker would be proud to call it their own.  Just makes me so envious of all those that make soap from scratch...just saying.

It did have a label listing the ingredients but it was in Spanish so I don't have a clue what was used in it's making!!!

Can you list the ingredients here? I'm very curious now. I think between all of us we can surely figure out the ingredients. Plus aren't the INCI names the same in any language? Or am I wrong? (Assuming the ingredients are listed in the INCI names).

Edited by Candybee

Candybee, I will list the ingredients when I find the friggin label......it's somewhere around my desk !!  I can't believe I've misplaced it but the soap is so thick and rich that I'm impressed.  The lather is so rich that I gave to DH for saving lather.

Who would have thought that I'd get so friggin excited over a bar of soap??

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...