Pics from candle gallery

Pam W

I bumped several threads from the Candle gallery from way back when, hoping to inspire the new comers.  Personally, I never get tired of looking at these old posting/pics.  I truly love to see what the new comers create......it gives me motivation to go forward and try something new.

Newcomers....go for it and show us your creations.

Edited by Pam W
  • Like 2

Thank you for doing that! I spent hours gazing at this section the other night. So many beautiful candles! I'm a newcomer, and I promise I'll post a pic of my first pour, even if it's a disaster, LOL!

On 3/29/2018 at 5:42 PM, Hopie said:

Thank you for doing that! I spent hours gazing at this section the other night. So many beautiful candles! I'm a newcomer, and I promise I'll post a pic of my first pour, even if it's a disaster, LOL!

What you consider a disaster may brighten our day.....so please post pics.........sometimes we old candle makers get inspiration from a Newbie's attempt.   Like I said in a previous post, there is nothing that you do wrong....it's all a learning experience to get you to where you want to go and your journey may inspire the rest of us.

I've poured countless candles that were no more than testers.......candles that I burned myself.  The best advise I have for you is to pour whatever comes to mind, burn it and go from there.........it's all about testing.  If the test candle fills your room with a nice fragrance then go for more of that particular scent mixture.  

I've been doing this since 2005 and still surprise myself with a particular scent blend.  Every candle blend that I work with is a new experience.......since I don't sell, making candles for myself and friends is always a new experience.  Any candle I create is one of a kind but a learning experience for future pours.

Just go for it.........you have nothing to lose.

• Like 1