Who has the Best Apple Pie FO?

katmeltswax

23 minutes ago, SueH said:

I love Bittercreek North's Hot Apple Pie. I'm not sure about the pie crust scent though.

Thank you so much .Can you smell the baked crust in this oil? I get many request for Apple Pie & hope to get a good one soon .I have never ordered from BCN ,have heard good reviews with some of their oils thou. Do you use paraffin ?

Kat,

Bittercreeks apple pie yes I agree is very good and I used to get only theirs until a few months ago I tried Fillmore's Warm Apple Pie.....and am in love with it.  I just made myself 2 big crystals in it this week.....omg it's heaven and is now my go to Apple Pie and have stopped searching.

Another great one is Indiana's Apple Strudel.. This is super too and I sell this as Apple Pie too.....is wonderful.  So this is my backup to Fillmore's.

Trappeur

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Kat,

Bittercreeks apple pie yes I agree is very good and I used to get only theirs until a few months ago I tried Fillmore's Warm Apple Pie.....and am in love with it.  I just made myself 2 big crystals in it this week.....omg it's heaven and is now my go to Apple Pie and have stopped searching.

Another great one is Indiana's Apple Strudel.. This is super too and I sell this as Apple Pie too.....is wonderful.  So this is my backup to Fillmore's.

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp,I will place the order along with Orange Sherbet from Filmore.I like many from Indiana , will get some Apple strudel from them as well. I am excited to try Filmore oils for the first time .I have my cart loaded with more you recommended from them .Do you think the Balsam fir will be ok to store until fall? I have this one in my cart with Daffidel,Lemon biscotti & a few more you mentioned.I like to order the pound bottles & save on shipping .Thank you bunches 😀

10 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Thanks Trapp,I will place the order along with Orange Sherbet from Filmore.I like many from Indiana , will get some Apple strudel from them as well. I am excited to try Filmore oils for the first time .I have my cart loaded with more you recommended from them .Do you think the Balsam fir will be ok to store until fall? I have this one in my cart with Daffidel,Lemon biscotti & a few more you mentioned.I like to order the pound bottles & save on shipping .Thank you bunches 😀

Kat, Filmore's Lemon Biscotti is absolutely amazing, you will be so glad you ordered it! Their Creme Brûlée is crazy strong if you like that fragrance. I use it as a mixer a lot, in place of vanilla because it is so rich!

They ship their 1lb oils in glass bottles, so I'm sure the Balsam Fir will be fine to store until fall.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Candybee said:

Trappeur

Is Fillmore's close to Peak's warm apple pie? That was my all time fav! It was sooooo perfect!

I never ordered from Peaks Candybee except years back so I couldn't tell you.  I do know the throw is great, the apples and pie crust just come out in the fragrance.

Trappeu

12 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Kat, every scent you just mentioned are wonderful for me.  If for some reason, you don't care for any of them, rest assure I will buy them from you.....So the Balsam Fir you are just going to make in the fall?  Oh sure...that oil is no problem or any for the matter to hold.  But let me ask you this?......Balsam Fir is a staple fragrance for me and an all year round seller....why don't you make now?  Geesh, I can't make enough of that scent for any shop I sell to all year round.

Trappeur

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Kat, every scent you just mentioned are wonderful for me.  If for some reason, you don't care for any of them, rest assure I will buy them from you.....So the Balsam Fir you are just going to make in the fall?  Oh sure...that oil is no problem or any for the matter to hold.  But let me ask you this?......Balsam Fir is a staple fragrance for me and an all year round seller....why don't you make now?  Geesh, I can't make enough of that scent for any shop I sell to all year round.

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp, I am looking forward to my Fillmore order .I am thinking the Apple Pie is just what I am looking for ,the crust comes thru along with the Apple .I never thought of selling Balsam during the Spring/Summer seasons .I think your right ,I should give it a try .I find most customers that like these type scents ,enjoy them anytime of the year .I do get request for the Frasier Fir alot since I offered it during Christmas .Thank you for the referral on this one a while back as well.I have Candlescience ,WSP and Candlewic Frasier ,all 3 are wonderful imo.I see so many fragrances on Fillmore site ,so hard to resist .I will let you know after I pay my final choices .LOL I guarantee I will go overboard with this order .This will be a newly added supplier for me . I appreciate & value your opinion always! 😀

30 minutes ago, GoldieMN said:

Fillmore's Nutmeg Ginger sells well for me.  I just got done testing Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper.  Strong hot throw.  Kind of a sharp orange smell.  I have not tried to sell it yet, though.  

GoldieMN

Goldie,thank you for your referral. I am so excited about this order from Fillmore .I see sooooo many I would like to try ,hard to resist  lol.I received a order from Flaming a few days ago & wanted to let you know their Caribbean Salsa smells so good OOB.I am excited to get this one in the wax .This one reminds me of the Orange chili pepper ,however a bit sweeter .Thinking it us going to be perfect for the summer season .I appreciate your Fillmore referral ,will take me the rest of the day to make my final purchase.I am so slow when buying from a new supplier ,my cart is filling up fast .

2 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Kat, Filmore's Lemon Biscotti is absolutely amazing, you will be so glad you ordered it! Their Creme Brûlée is crazy strong if you like that fragrance. I use it as a mixer a lot, in place of vanilla because it is so rich!

They ship their 1lb oils in glass bottles, so I'm sure the Balsam Fir will be fine to store until fall.

So glad the oils are in glass ,good to know .I am ready for Apple pie from Fillmore .I plan to use it on it's own & of course will have to add a splash of caramel to this one too.I want to add Apple Pie & Caramel Apple pie to my scent list .I am thinking about the creme brulee you referred as a blender to this scent .I have been waiting a few weeks to finally get my order done with Filmore ,seems something always comes up at the last minute ,long story .It's going to be DONE today lol..

6 minutes ago, Belinda said:

@katmeltswax, not to be an enabler or anything but be sure to try their Warm Caramel & Vanilla and Nutmeg Ginger! Iced Lemon Biscotti is great too! :D

Belinda you read my mind .I was just commenting to Trapp about adding a good caramel to the Apple pie lol.Lol I love enablers .Thank you bunches 😀😀😀

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 8:00 AM, Trappeur said:

Kat,

Trappeur

Trapp ,I am thinking about adding Fillmore Peach preserves ,sounds sooooo good.Have you tried this one ? I love a good peach scent.I hate buying a sample & have to turn around and order a big bottle , especially since this order I am placing is huge kwim .Gotta get all I can with the ship cost 👍Hope if anyone has tried their Peach preserves will chime in for me .

18 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Lemon biscotti is to die for as 

is their Christmas Tree. I don't care for the lav Rosemary safe , to me it's too perfumey but I know many love it 😍 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, katmeltswax said:

Trapp ,I am thinking about adding Fillmore Peach preserves ,sounds sooooo good.Have you tried this one ? I love a good peach scent.I hate buying a sample & have to turn around and order a big bottle , especially since this order I am placing is huge kwim .Gotta get all I can with the ship cost 👍Hope if anyone has tried their Peach preserves will chime in for me .

You know I saw that one Kat and had in my cart, but then starting to cut down on oils so I took it off....Well now I need to place another order for 5 pounds of the Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) and 5 pounds of the Orange Creamsicle and I will definitely get the Peach preserves..Thanks bunches.  I will also get the Caramel.  I love what your blending the apple pie and caramel...I'm gonna do that too!   And yep, get selling Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) all year round definitely!

Trappeur:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Trappeur said:

You know I saw that one Kat and had in my cart, but then starting to cut down on oils so I took it off....Well now I need to place another order for 5 pounds of the Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) and 5 pounds of the Orange Creamsicle and I will definitely get the Peach preserves..Thanks bunches.  I will also get the Caramel.  I love what your blending the apple pie and caramel...I'm gonna do that too!   And yep, get selling Christmas Tree (Balsam Fir) all year round definitely!

Trappeur:)

I  have to try the Peach preserves ,love anything peach .The description sounds wonderful .I am thinking it will be a good one .Yes definitely think the Apple pie will be great with caramel  . I love blending oils to make unique scents . I am so excited to receive my new addition oils .Oh can't wait for the Orange Creamsicle & Balsam fir .I appreciate your recommendations on all the oils .Thank you always Trapp!😀😀😀

You know I have been in Fillmore's showroom many times and always smell all the sample FOs. I know I smelled the peach preserves but for the life of me can't recall if I liked it or not. I do remember I loved the pumpkin spice chutney. The best throwing FO I ever used from Fillmore is their heavenly butterscotch brulee. I smells like creamy buttery caramel butterscotch. You just want to eat it it smells so yummy!

Trappeur already knows my favs from Fillmore but I will go ahead and list them for those that don't:

Christmas Tree

Nutmeg & Ginger

Daffodil

Butterscotch Brulee

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Cedar Garland

Pumpkin Spice Chutney

Patchouli

Clove

Bayberry Cinnamon

Honeysuckle

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Candybee said:

You know I have been in Fillmore's showroom many times and always smell all the sample FOs. I know I smelled the peach preserves but for the life of me can't recall if I liked it or not. I do remember I loved the pumpkin spice chutney. The best throwing FO I ever used from Fillmore is their heavenly butterscotch brulee. I smells like creamy buttery caramel butterscotch. You just want to eat it it smells so yummy!

Trappeur already knows my favs from Fillmore but I will go ahead and list them for those that don't:

Christmas Tree

Nutmeg & Ginger

Daffodil

Butterscotch Brulee

Iced Lemon Biscotti

Cedar Garland

Pumpkin Spice Chutney

Patchouli

Clove

Bayberry Cinnamon

Honeysuckle

Thanks CB , I  love Honeysuckle & have had a hard time finding one that is spot on to the real deal . Do you think Fillmores smells like  the real deal? I could not resist getting  the peach preserves ,love peach scents & sounds so delicious. Thank you for your referral too.Happy Easter to you! 😀