Hello from California :)

My5boys916

Just wanted to say hello :) stumbled upon this site and I am sooo happy I did it looks like it has tons of information! Excited to read all the posts! I have always loved crafts and recently had the opportunity to become a stay at home mom (mom of 5 boys who u will often hear me lovingly call my "dirty stinky boys" )I had been looking into bath bomb, lotions and candle making for a while but when I became a stay at home mom I really started getting into it and doing lots of research and making lots of "wish lists" havent made my first purchase yet but I have a feeling as soon as I make that first one it's all over ....the boys will never get me away from all of it haha! I would love any advice or tips that you guys might have for me :):):)

Can't wait to get started !!! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Candybee said:

Hi and welcome to Craftserver! Where in Cali are you from? I grew up in the San Fernando Valley and then later moved to Orange County. I live in Virginia now.

I have lived in Sacramento my whole life :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, My5boys916 said:

Just wanted to say hello :) stumbled upon this site and I am sooo happy I did it looks like it has tons of information! Excited to read all the posts! I have always loved crafts and recently had the opportunity to become a stay at home mom (mom of 5 boys who u will often hear me lovingly call my "dirty stinky boys" )I had been looking into bath bomb, lotions and candle making for a while but when I became a stay at home mom I really started getting into it and doing lots of research and making lots of "wish lists" havent made my first purchase yet but I have a feeling as soon as I make that first one it's all over ....the boys will never get me away from all of it haha! I would love any advice or tips that you guys might have for me :):):)

Can't wait to get started !!! 

Welcome! You will learn so much on this site,so many Crafters with a huge amount of knowledge.I have certainly learned so much myself since joining 😀

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...