FRAGRANCE OIL SAMPLE SALE

candlescience

Ohh I though I will order mistletoe and maybe ten samples....Now I have 80 in my cart...what's wrong with me?????????...I have to step away from the computer...far away...maybe go outside...maybe down the street!!

Every time I tried to cut back and  removed one I somehow manage to add two or three new ones.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, franu61 said:

Wow!  I ordered on the 13th and rec'd my order today, the 15th.  Shipping from Nevada to Calif, but still, they filled and shipped on the same day I ordered.     Way to go CS!!!

Same here!! 

I haven't even opened the package though, my life has been such a whirlwind these days! I keep hoping my life will slow down, but honestly all it does is speed up and go faster! I hardly have any downtime these days!! 

I ordered mine the 13th as well. It is out for delivery...pretty good from NC to TX. I just hope they come in before I have to leave for work. 

Last time I had a big sample order I got it right as I was leaving. Had to speed to get there on time because I wanted to sniff them all!

• Like 2

I just placed my order for about a dozen. I had to move fast, they kept going out of stock as I put them in my cart! Lol!

I HAD to get that apple and bourbon that @Reliquar mentioned, and of course the brandied pear to go with it. And the grapefruit mint that  @runner14jc reccomended, I think my daughter will love that one. I got a couple that are not my usual, like cucumber melon and luxe linen. And of course I got a couple different ambers because I am on a mission to own every amber ever!

I've never ordered from CS before, so I'm really looking forward to trying some new oils!

• Like 1

I ordered 15 - I have no idea why because I have 20 that I haven't even used yet, but for .99 I just couldn't help myself! I have become so addicted to this hobby of candles and soap it's not even funny. But it is fun and stress relieving for me!

• Like 2

I'm so bummed, I was really hoping my samples would come today. 😔

It's shaping up like we are going to be snowed in tomorrow, and I wanted to play with new fragrances! Not that I don't already have at least 20 that I haven't done anything with yet, I wanted THOSE, lol!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Shari said:

Got mine on Thursday, but haven't smelled them yet.  Have too much going on at the moment.  Maybe this weekend.

I got mine 2 days after ordering, (which I believe was Thursday also)  but haven't smelled them either. I probably won't be able to until the 14th of April the way things are going right now. Like you say, too much going on, then out of the country, so ... ACK... One of these days my life will slow down but I honestly just do not know... 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Any/all  FOs I've purchased from CS have be good....I never question their quality as far as FO scent go.....yeah, I may run across some scents that I don't like but their scents are right-on, their prices are ok and their service is right-on........JMHO